Sex For Drugs Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elisha Cuthbert is calling you?" Lindsay asked looking at the screen on the top. What a freakish coincidence. Just when I was thinking about her earlier on in the day, I get a call from her.

"Pass me the phone." I said gesturing with my hand as I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Is she calling for a fix?" Lindsay asked handing the phone to me and sitting down beside me.

"Don't make a sound. She can't know I'm with another woman." I said as I flipped the phone open. "Hey! Been a long time since I heard from you."

"I know! I just had to re-shoot a couple of scenes at the last minute. The last couple of weeks have been hectic." Elisha started. Lindsay leaned forward and bent her head down, kissing the tip of my cock.

"That's the only reason I haven't called you." Elisha continued. "But I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you to." I said, keeping my eyes locked on Lindsay as she started to work her lips up and down my flaccid cock.

"I've got this premiere that I'm invited to and I was wondering if you'd be my date."

"Hasn't the premiere of Captivity already happened?" I asked.

"Yeah. My publicist said it would be best if I went there solo. Something about young stars being available that attracts fans or some rubbish. It would've been soo much better with you there with me." Elisha said. "This one's some kind of fashion, award, show, thing. I'm not really sure myself, but I'm invited and I get a plus one. You wanna be the plus one?"

"OK. When is this thing happening?" I asked.

"This Wednesday. My agent hooked my up with a limo, so I'll pick you up."

"Come by the club. I spend more time there than I do at my own crib." I said.

"OK! I'll see you then. Mwah!" She blew a kiss over the phone and hung up. Lindsay had already bought my cock to being half erect.

"You said you have nothing else on today so I'm gonna do my best to get you hard again so then we can fuck some more!" Lindsay said stroking my cock quite fast. "And when I finish filming, we can fuck some more again." She giggled. That was a lot of fucking she had planned for us for the night.

Hmm. Spend the night fucking Lindsay Lohan? Sounds good to me.