All Comments on 'Sex For The Aging'

by CharlieL

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Right on--- Keep em coming

As an 'old geezer' myself I really enjoyed this story. CharlieL hit the nail right on the head when he is implying that old age doesn't necessarily mean 'Dead Cock' I'd sure like to get to know these two fellows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Glad to hear your story!

I'm with you on this, if the women won't do it, take matters into your brothers hands, and mouth, and ass!

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 18 years ago
I appreciate the theme...

...that old people have sex, try new sexual things, and enjoy doing it! Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice theme.

I enjoyed reading a story that wasn't a blande melange of pumped 20-year-olds. The sex felt a little predictable or obligatory at times, but the premise is good and the story has some good moments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More to cum I hope

Please more Charlie and Ken they got me hard thinking about it. I am 60 have no problem getting hard but need a Charlie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Been There

My brother-in-law and I share a very similiar situation. We use the excuse of watching sports to get togeather. Lee was rather hisitent but after giving him a fantastic blowjob, he loved the idea! We don't mess around with all the hugging and kissing that women demand. We get right to it! He says I am a better fuck than his wife! And his blowjobs are the greatest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story!

You have described one of my favorite fantasies in a very enjoyable story.

I need a boat... Got one we could share?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Could you use another buddy

I really enjoyed the story as it got this old cock hard reading it (63 bimale).I can relate as my wife hasn't given me sex in over 15 yrs. I have now found myself seeking out other married men like myself, horny and in need of a warm mouth. My fantasy would be too meet up with a couple of horny men like yourselves and spend the weekend fucking and sucking till we all were drained. Again thanks for the story, i'll read it plenty of more times i'm sure...........screamer4u_2000@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bi married male could use another fishing buddy

that wasgreat; i'm 66 andbi,married...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
All in the same boat

I've been looking for a buddy to, guess there is hope. Great story I loved it, hope you do more on the subject. rstakleford@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I am 61,married for 27 years,wife menopausing.Sex infrequent. Workmate, Malcolm, married too,Brit,came to Oz 30 years ago,66.We all went on a 1 week holiday together,the girls got on well.We went fishing early,caught a few,came back,the girls left a note,gone into town,get some food just in case you catch no fish.Went to shower,i was relaxed and as i dont get much sex anymore,i was stroking myself,semi hard when Mal walked in.That looks good,i tried to cover up,he smiled dont worry,go for it,i slowly did but i was a little anxious now and i was not getting far when Mal came over and said dont let them go to waste at our age and held my cock slowly stroking.After the initial shock,i didnt resist as he slowly stroked me,i was still not relaxed when he knelt,a bit more help required and he took me in his mouth sucking.It felt so good,i began to rock back and forward and i had the most intense cumm that i had for quite some time,flooding Mals mouth.Finally he pulled back,feel better mate,i could only smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ED

Thanks for a good story! I have 3 things working against me, I’m 65, have a form of Parkinson’s and type 2 diabetes. My wife has never wanted much sex, so there hasn’t been any in about 4 or 5 years. If I read a good story, it gets hard enough to masterbate, but even that has been non-exsistant lately. After reading this story, not only did I get semi-hard, when I stood up, I realized I had been leaking pre-cum enough it ran down my leg! I haven’t had that in years!! Wish I too could try some of this. Thanks again for a good story!!

timmy8timmy8over 4 years ago
Similar interests

Like many of the commenters I'm interested in this kind of fun.It's too bad the guys who comment don't leave their names.I like to look at the members and check out their stories or favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was really turned on by it! Wish I could meet up with someone! I want to suck a cock so bad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous