Sex Goddess Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly but surely my wife's anus accepted the cock, and while she was mesmerized, the two men began a sawing motion, experimenting in their timing and thrusting. With Donna being able to take her own weight on her feet, John was able to thrust upwards into her pussy, and as he withdrew, Rob would thrust deep inside her ass. The initial pain had been replaced by a growing sense of licentiousness as she felt the cocks ramming into her and it could not be long before each of the participants would reach their orgasms. Donna hit her first orgasm in a blinding flash of light that filled her mind. Her body was immobilized by the shock of her cumming and she became nothing more than a receptacle for the semen that the two men began to pump deep inside of her. When Rob had recovered, he lifted Donna off of John, who left the rock bench and was replaced by me who was sporting a normal sized but very hard cock.

Donna again lowered herself onto my cock and took her weight on her feet. My cock easily penetrated her and for a second she knew she would have trouble giving either of us any friction, having been filled previously with such a huge implement as well as the deluge of semen that had just been pumped into her stretched pussy. She looked down and saw me smiling, sporting the biggest hard on she had ever seen me with, beginning thrusting in unison with Rob, who was levering himself up into her pussy along mine. It was an incredibly tight fit, but soon both of us were ramming ourselves into her with a force that was lifting her off of her feet, suspending her on the cocks for a split second at the end of each thrust. Donna fainted with the force of our thrusts into the back of her cervix as we both unloaded our loads into her. When we finished spurting, she rolled off of us and rejoined John, who was now erect again.

I watched as John lay on his back on the rock bench sporting the most enormous cock that I had ever seen. Donna straddled him and lowered herself onto the huge weapon. Standing in the area behind her, I could see her pussy open and swallow the four inches of cockhead, pausing with at least eight inches of the gnarled shaft still remaining to penetrate her. Suddenly, John launched himself upwards, thrusting the weapon inside of her and lifting her several inches off of the ground. Donna screamed. I was not sure whether in pain or pleasure. John withdrew, leaving the head of his cock inside and grasped her nipples stretching her tits as he pulled her forward and sucked a nipple. Donna, pulled off balance, fell onto him and forced the remainder of the cock into herself.

Rob stood up and showed what a hulking man he was and had a sizable, bone hard cock again to match, approached Donna and parted the cheeks of her ass and began to smear lubricant around and inside her anus. Rob's bulk blocked my vision and I had to move for a better view. I couldn't believe that Donna's almost virgin ass would be able to take a cock of that size, especially with her pussy already filled by a weapon of monstrous proportions. At first the cockhead met resistance, but suddenly almost with a slurping sound it slipped inside her anus. Donna cried out in obvious pain, but as Rob began to withdraw, she stopped him and asked him to wait a second for her to get used to the size of it. Minutes later, not only was the whole cock buried deeply inside her ass, but the men had begun to thrust their cocks in unison into my wife's limp body, her tits bouncing with the force of the thrusts.

Her mouth was forming words, but no sound came from her. Suddenly she froze as her orgasm paralyzed her. The two men were oblivious and continued pounding into her until, within seconds of each other; they began to pump their semen into my motionless wife. As Rob was recovering, he withdrew from Donna's ass with a plop and semen gushed out of her ass running down between the cleft of her cheeks. He lifted her effortlessly off of John's huge penis and the semen and her juices ran from her pussy, down her thighs, spilling onto John's muscled belly and pooling in his belly button, running down to mingle with that already covering his cock and balls. John got up from the rock bench, and after beckoning Rob forward, he lay down in John's place. I lowered Donna onto Rob's cock, which slid easily into her stretched and slippery pussy.

I approached from behind and was able to push her forward and without speaking to her, I located her vaginal entrance and slid my cock into my wife, next to that of another man; words didn't seem appropriate somehow! Donna looked back, maybe sensing it was me and I smiled at her, then I began an unmerciful thrusting motion, trying to keep time with Rob, as we both rammed into her overfilled pussy. It was an incredibly tight fit, but the sensation to me was fantastic. I reached around with my left hand and grabbed a flailing tit, my right hand forefinger felt for and found her cum covered clitoris and began to rub and pinch it roughly. Donna didn't respond. She had fainted! When Donna came around, she was in the tub alone, still naked, lying in the warm water with semen leaking from her pussy and ass. "Are you all right?" I said. She nodded and I continued. The guys would like to fuck you one more time, do you think you could manage?"

"Oh Honey, I have really loved being fucked, but I'm not sure that I've got enough strength to do anything other than lie here, would they mind?"

I sat at my wife's side holding her hand and sucking a tit. John was on her other side doing likewise. Rob held her tired legs upwards and as wide apart as they would comfortably go, spreading her thighs. Her hairless pussy gaped open, red and swollen, semen and juices oozing into the warm water. Thin strips of semen covered most of her abdomen and her tits. In turn, each of us thrust our cocks inside a comatose Donna, who babbled intelligible words that made little sense. Each man pumped their semen into the overflowing vagina, which simply could not contain the huge amount and overflowed, running into her open anus filling it before continuing between the cheeks of her ass and forming a puddle on the rock bench below. Because her muscles had lost all of their strength, her pussy was unable to produce any friction, and therefore the fucking was long and furious before each of us exploded inside of her.

The orgy of lust continued without any pretence, other than the men's need to fuck this beautiful and compliant woman into a submission she had already so freely given. After John and Rob dressed, thanked us, and left, I let my wife soak her tired sore muscles in the tub until she was ready to dress and leave. We were on our way to Tahoe again for the week. We had the resort booked, and Harry was organized. My wife was excited, as she really enjoyed fucking Harry. Donna liked rough, hard sex with dirty talking at her. She was like his personal slut. We arrived at our timeshare, which was a 2 bedroom room with a spa and a great view over the lake. We eagerly got settled with a couple of wine coolers. I could sense Donna's excitement as we chit chat about the night that was about to evolve.

She couldn't wait as she grabbed my crotch and tugged at my pants. I quickly downed them and she engulfed my cock. She sucked it to attention then got up and stripped off her panties and lifted up her skirt bending over the table showing me the goodness she had for me. I entered from behind as she needed no prepping as her juices obviously had been flowing for a while. I slammed her as hard as I could, until with my hand pushing her head into the table, she could push back and had to cop my entire length. She was groaning loud when I grabbed her and pulled her hair back as I said, "You like it rough and hard Honey!" She said, "ooooo yea!" She was moaning and groaning as I exploded my cum deep inside her with her groaning loud. I kept her pinned and my cock deep inside her as to make sure my cum was reaching her cervix.

When I pulled out, she immediately swung around and dropped down and engulfed my cock again. She was just burning with lust. She sucked all the remaining cum from my cock, and while sucking and massaging my balls, it wasn't long before I was hard again. She led me by the cock into the room and onto the bed and laid me on my back. She then straddled me, sat straight down hard upon my member and immediately started fucking me hard and fast. I was holding her by her boobs, squeezing them. She started too scream as she gushed to her first orgasm! She was quivering like a demon before hopping off me. I straight away pinned her on her back and put her legs up over my shoulders and slammed my cock as deep into her as I could. She let out a load groan! I told her that the thought of fucking Harry and his friends must have really gotten her horny.

I looked at the time and Harry was due in 20 minutes from his seminar, so it was time to get ready. Donna just laid there as she new the role and she loved my cum being licked and sucked out of her by Harry. Her denim skirt was still pulled up exposing her cum soaked pussy. Her top was exposing one of her DD cup breast, so I pulled her shirt back down again but left her breast exposed. I got up and pulled on my pants and told her just to wait there as I let out a chuckle, and she just moaned as I walked out into the other room and poured another cooler. It wasn't long before I heard a knock on the door, and I heard Donna groan as she knew what was going to happen. I greeted Harry and showed him inside. He had brought some Jack Daniels; Donna's favorite. I told him how she couldn't wait and I had already got two shots away into her and she was all juiced up and full of cum.

Harry said, "Good stuff, I can't wait to get into some of that!" We had some more general chit chat while finishing our drinks, before proceeding into the bedroom to see Donna semi-naked to the bed. Harry said straight away, "She still is as hot as ever I see!" I walked over and leaned over and pulled up her skirt to reveal her wet pussy to Harry. Donna was already panting heavily. Harry put his hand on her leg and ran it up over her pussy and over her belly and up to her breast and squeezed her nipple, and she let out a groan. I got up and said, "She is all yours for a bit brother!" as I walked out to refresh my glass of wine. I could hear Donna groaning loudly in the room and my cock started to get hard again. Upon my return into the room, Harry had his head buried into my wife's crotch while pinching and fondling her boobs and nipples. Harry loves to suck Donna's pussy and clit.

Donna was squirming around groaning and moaning before letting out "ooohh fuuuuuuuuuck" as Harry got her to an orgasm. He continued to suck and lick her for a while after her orgasm. He then got up and smiled at me saying, "She always tastes good!" He started removing his pants as his hard cock sprang out. His cock is 8 inches thick and cut with a good curve in it. I think it's the angle of the curve that my wife really enjoys as well as the different shape, plus he knows how to use it. He moved up to her face and let Donna lick his shaft. She was licking the length before engulfing his cock into her mouth. Harry was massaging her boobs again as she sucked like a 'Hoover' on his hardened cock. He started thrusting it into her mouth harder and deeper. I was in a great position to see everything; her pussy was opening up and oozing her juice. I had to hold myself back from jumping on her and fucking her again, as I wanted to let Harry have a go.

Harry was really giving her a mouth fucking as he started to groan. He exploded into her mouth, as she gagged struggling to swallow his load, it dribbled out around her lips. He pulled out and she licked her lips as she was gasping for air. "That was overdue!" Harry said, as he hopped off the bed and strolled out for another drink. Donna laid there just panting, as she was trying to lick the cum from around her mouth that she had missed. Harry walked back in saying, "Well, we ready to get into it Scott?" I said, "Not yet, I reckon she would want you to fuck her first before we both poke her!" He leaned over to suck on her boobs. He was giving them a working over before moving down towards her clit, as she groaned and panted wildly. He sucked her clit into his mouth as he got into a '69' position and put his cock back into her mouth.

Donna lifted her legs and squirmed around from under Harry and said, "Fuck me!" She got up onto her knees and Harry got behind her and drove it into her as she let out a little squeal. Harry was really driving it deep into her, as he knows that's the way she likes it. I moved into a better position to watch Harry pound her as she pushed back onto his cock with every thrust. She was groaning louder and louder. I knew from past threesomes with Harry he was going to fuck her at this pace for a while. Her boobs where bouncing around and her nipples were hard and erect. I made a move around to the front of her and she immediately grabbed for my cock. This was her favorite position in a threesome, being on the spit as they call it. She sucks cock the best when being hammered from behind by someone else. She was sucking my cock and thrusting back onto Harry's rigid member.

Harry got off one knee and placed his leg up beside her so he could get deeper. Just as he did that he slipped his thumb into her anus and she began rocking as she gagged on my cock. She was really getting a pounding when she stopped sucking my cock and lowered her head screeching, "aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr" as she squirted all over Harry's cock and pelvis; and she gripped my cock in her hand with enormous pressure. Harry kept up the pace as she went forward onto the bed into a quivering collapsed state. I quickly grabbed some pillows to prop up her pelvis so Harry could keep going. I held her up for him as much as I could so he could keep hitting her deep, as her pussy pulsated around his cock. He grabbed her behind the hips as I held her butt cheeks apart so I could see his shaft piston in and out of my wife's pussy. I could feel her muscles flexing as Harry smashed into her as she was having another orgasm.

I then stuck my fingers in her anus and started fingering her as her moans were getting louder and longer. With Harry fucking her and me fingering her ass, she was soon gushing cum again as Harry yelled, "I'm about to cum!" I whipped my fingers out and as he pulled out and rolled Donna over and blew his load over her tits. Donna was totally exhausted as she panted heavily. She started to wipe Harry's cum up with her fingers and was licking them saying, "Fuck that was good!" Harry agreed and said, "You are always a great fuck, Donna!" As she was wiping up the cum, I jumped on top of her and pinned her legs back over my shoulders again and pumped into her hard and fast while tongue kissing her deeply. I felt Harry's hand near my balls as I was fucking her. He inserted his fingers into her anus and I could feel them against my cock through the membrane between her pussy and ass wall.

I started going harder as Harry was fingering her faster than I could fuck. I suckled the side of Donna's face down to her neck and I followed down before biting her on the neck. With me fucking her as hard as I could and Harry fingering her ass, and me biting her neck, she screamed out and gushed to another orgasm. I couldn't control myself as her muscles pulsated around my cock and Harry's fingers sliding along my shaft, I blew another load into my wife's pussy. With that, Harry and I got up and went to the fridge for a beer. We poured Donna some Jack and put it on the side of the bed for her. She lay there just moaning. We had a chuckle and I said, "You were fucking great Honey! Have a little rest and we will be back!"

We went out on to the veranda overlooking the lake and sat down on the chairs, laughing and talking about what had just happened. After about 15 minutes, Donna emerged with just a long t-shirt on. She was looking shattered. We gave her a smile and a chuckled and said, "How was that Babe?" She responded, "Fucking awesome!" as she sat in between us. We sat and drank a few drinks for about 45minutes. Donna had her legs spread letting the breeze flow over her exposed pussy. It was a good thing that our condo was on the top floor and in the far corner of the resort building. Imagine someone looking up and seeing two naked men and a half-naked woman sitting on the patio. I went down on her while she was chatting with Harry, and as soon as I licked her clit and lips, she threw her head back and moaned, "Oh no, not again already!" Harry chuckled and leaned over and exposed her boobs and started to fondle them.

She was getting worked up again and so were we. I stood up and Harry quickly moved her over to the railing and bent her over and slipped his cock into her again. I sat back down and watched. What and awesome sight. My wife bent over a rail overlooking the lake with Harry driving it home. They fucked for a while before Donna motioned that she wanted to get on the bed, as her legs were shattered. With that, we all moved into the room. Donna lay down on her back and said, "Whose next?" I said to Harry, "I'll go, and when I put my hand up tag me out!" He said that sounded like a plan. So I jumped on and started fucking as hard as I could. Donna wrapped her legs around my back. After a couple of minutes I was about to cum, so I raised my hand. Harry tagged it and I got off and he got on. He started hammering her. He had her legs pinned back to her head.

I waited a minute then shoved my cock in her mouth. Then Harry raised his hand. I tagged it and we swapped as we laughed. We did this pace for about six switches before we both exploded over her belly and breasts. She quickly sucked the last out of our cocks. We made our way out to the kitchen and Donna just collapsed onto the bed. Harry and I chatted for a bit while having a few more beers. Donna made her way into the spa for a relaxing soak. I took a beer to her and we laughed and chatted about what we had just done. After about 15 minutes, Harry joined us in the spa. We had some more laughs and more beers. As I went to get more, I yelled out and said I'm just ducking out to buy some more as we were out. I was gone for about 15 minutes and returned to find Donna and Harry in a '69'ner on the bed with Donna on top.

I dropped my pants and got up behind her while Harry was sucking her clit. Donna really groaned loud as I rammed my cock into her. As I fucked her doggie style, my balls were bashing into Harry's nose. She was getting really going again and was getting close to another orgasm when I blew another load into her pussy. As soon as I withdrew, I stood back and watched as Harry blew his load again into Donna's mouth. Harry and I couldn't help ourselves and I said to him, "Let's do her both at once one more time!" and we got back onto the bed. Donna was on top of me and sat on my member; Harry got behind her and slipped his cock in her pussy along side my cock as she yelled, "Oh fuck!" We both started thrusting and her eyes were rolling back and I thought she was going to pass out. She then started squirting and gushing all over.

I think it was the biggest orgasm she had had. We kept thrusting it into her and the feeling was strange as our cocks slid up and down inside her pussy, which was throbbing and contracting. It wasn't long before we both came and we all collapsed onto the bed. "What a night!" Harry said. We all agreed. Donna just lay on the bed as Harry and I and got up. Harry got dressed and thanked us before heading off to his room.

The next afternoon, Harry arrived at the timeshare condo after his seminar and brought his associates with him. He introduced two muscular guys in their early forties as Dave and Matt. Dave could not believe how beautiful my wife was and that he was going to be so lucky to fuck her.