Sex in a Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers

"So you're not identical," I said as I lowered my mouth to her tits.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM no not identical," she purred. "OHHHHHHHH," she gasped as I began to lick and suckle now.

She cupped her tits in offering and I pulled her closer to me by her ass cheeks. My cock slid beneath her sex and she gasped a second time.

"So close baby and yet so far away," Gina moaned in my ear.

I continued to make love to her nipples and knead her ass cheeks getting hungrier for her by the moment.

"Make love to me in the rain," she asked and I nodded.

I opened the double window and they swung outward and beyond a stone balcony overlooking a garden. I climbed out and into the rain and she followed. The rain was warm and gentle and when I pulled her into my arms again she like me was soaked to the bone. Her shirt clung to her like a second skin and her dark areoles shone through the material. I reached for her glasses but she shook her head. She walked over to the thick stone wall that formed the balcony and turned to face me.

"Lift me up," she asked and I took her by the hips and placed her ass on the railing. "Perfect don't you think?" She spread her legs and placed a heel in opposite directions on the wall.

I moved up and she was at the perfect height for me to stand and make love to her. She nodded and took me in her hand and guided me into her soaked pussy.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNN YESSSSSSSSSSSS," she cried out as I began to thrust inside of her.

Her hair was plastered to her back just like her sister's had been in the shower. She felt so good wrapped around me as my hips drove my cock deeper and deeper into her tight wetness. Gina peeled off the shirt and tossed it away and pulled my lips to her nipples. I licked and suckled her flesh as I buried my cock hard and deep now. She was panting now and I could tell she would come soon. I noticed a change in the storm, the closer she got the stronger the storm became. Lightning split the air and the thunder was almost deafening but still she urged me on. I was like a machine thrusting in and out of her no matter the conditions outside. I wanted her to come for me and then I would shoot deep inside of my dear and precious Gina.

"OH GOD... so close... unnn unnn unnnn," she moaned loud enough to drown out the thunder.

The fucked her as hard and fast as I could and it was then that I felt her nails dig deep and as she came she cried out and her nails moved up leaving crimson lines of fire on my back. I looked up and into her eyes and saw the hunger there.

"More... give me more..." she demanded.

I picked her up and bent her over the balcony now. I rammed my cock into her from behind and again she cried out for me. I grabbed her hips and hammered her pussy mercilessly. She was grunting each time my cock hit bottom now and I felt the very first tingling of my orgasm. I slowed down and I thought I heard her gasp. I moved slowly now savoring the sensations I never remembered feeling in a dream before. She adjusted quickly and was driving her hips backward now driving my cock as deep as it could go. Her pussy swallowed me up and gripped me like a velvet fist. She was amazing in every way. As I got closer I felt her pussy tightening around me as my cock swelled.

"I can feel you Alex... stretching my naughty little pussy... are you going to cum?"

"Yes," I managed to moan.

"Are you going to shoot inside my pussy?"

"Yes," I said again.

"Good," she snarled.

Suddenly and somehow I was on my back on the stone floor of the balcony. I could actually feel the wounds her nails had made flaring to life as water and mud mixed in them. Then she was straddling me and I watched my cock sink into her eager wet slit.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM that's it," she purred. "I want to make you come this time."

Gina began to ride me slowly at first but that didn't last long. Soon she was driving her hips up and down on me forcing my cock deep inside of her.

"Like that Alex... like my tight pussy riding you?"

I could only nod as I was panting and grunting as I got closer and closer to coming.

"MMMMMMMMMM that delicious fat cock of yours is stretching my pussy... see?"

She pulled her pussy lips aside to show me how full it was. Then she was moving again and now she was lifting up and then dropping letting gravity do all the work. The jarring sensation felt amazing but it was propelling me towards one hell of a climax.

"This is going to be a big one isn't it Alex? I can tell. Your cock is so big inside of me baby."

Then she leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest and using that for leverage began to move her hips faster and faster now. She dropped her head and her mane of hair fell over her face and my chest as she fucked me. I could hear her breath as she was panting right along with me. Then she was making little whimpering noises and I knew she was going to cum again.

"Almost there... almost there... NNNNNNNNNNN so damn big inside of me... almost... almost..."

The she lifted all the way up and dropped and I felt my cock shoot deep inside of Gina as her pussy spasmed around me. I think I screamed when I came but the thunder drowned out all the sound and the lightning blinded me.

I woke up and my bed was soaked as were my covers. I blinked and looked around but I was alone. I sat up and winced as lines of pain screamed on my back.

"No way... it was just a dream..." I said to myself.

I raced to the bathroom and examined my back in the mirror. There undeniable were the bloody lines of a woman's nails on my flesh.

"It was just a dream... wasn't it?"

Scared I walked to my mom's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in," she said and I walked in.

She was sitting up and was wide awake.

"Um," I began. "I had a strange dream."

"What's the matter baby," she said patting the edge of her bed.

I sat down and tried to find a way of explaining my erotic dream to my mom without freaking her out. I decided right away not to mention Gina, which was out.

"I had a real vivid dream and well," I said before turning around and showing her my back.

"Oh my god baby what happened," she asked seeing the fresh marks on my back.

I turned back and took her hand and noticed she was sweaty then I noticed the impossible, blood under her fingertips.

"Mom did you have a strange dream too," I asked.

"Maybe," she said hesitantly.

"Was it raining, a white shirt..."

"Stop..."

"A balcony and a garden..."

"I said fucking stop it Alex!"

I got up and left her then. It seemed like an entire lifetime of weird shit hit all in one day. I was exhausted and hurting and definitely didn't feel like a fight with my mom right then and there. I dug out a ratty old shirt and slipped that on to stop the bleeding. I changed my sheets, pillow cases and walked them to the laundry room. I put on fresh sheets and blankets and called it a night too tired and disturbed to notice that the glass bottle by my bed had changed. The light assembly was gone and only the bottle with its stopper in place was left. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Pleasant dreams Masterrrrrrrrrrr," a sensual voice whispered.

It seemed like I had just closed my eyes when a sound dragged me from the realm of sleep. I opened my eyes and listened. It was a soft sound. I sat up and turned my feet touching the soft carpet. There it was again a soft cooing sound like a dove or a woman moaning in pleasure. I stood up and moved to the door and pressed my ear to it. There, there it was again a deep throated purr. I opened my door and cocked my head and yes it was definitely coming from my mom's bedroom. I should have closed the door and went to bed. I should have ignored that sound of longing. I should have done a lot of things but I didn't. I stalked down the hall and found her door cracked open. I peered inside and there was my mom writhing in the grips of some amazing erotic dream. Her hands were clenched in the sheets and her covers had been kicked off long ago. Silvery moonlight illuminated her naked thighs and belly. She was thrusting her hips up grinding her soaked sex against her dream lover. Her ass was high off the bed as she bit her lip and moaned louder now.

'Go in,' whispered a voice to low to hear consciously.

My hand pushed open the door and my feet shuffled in almost on their own power. Mom's knees were wide apart as if to accommodate a lover and her hips did little circular motions now.

'Move closer," whispered that naughty little voice.

Again my feet were moving and I was standing at the foot of her bed. I could easily see her wet slit glistening in the moonlight. I licked my lips and my throat was dry.

'Climb on up,' the voice urged.

I was kneeling on the end of the bed and then crawled until my head was between her legs. I could smell her sex and her need. I tugged my underwear down and off.

'Do it,' the voice purred. 'You know you want to.'

I took my iron hard cock in hand and tapped her clit with it. She let out a mewing sound and then a lewd grunting sound. The teased her lips with the head and mom growled in need. I eased a few inches into her pussy and she let out a gasp and soft whispery... 'yesssss'.

'Fuck her,' the voice commanded.

I drove the rest of my cock into her and the moan of ecstasy that escaped her lips was intoxicating. I began thrusting in and out of her now no longer caring if she woke up or not. Damn her pussy was so wet and so tight!

"UNNN UNNNNN UNNNNN," mom moaned. "Fuck me lover... make me cum..."

She never opened her eyes all the while my cock hammered her pussy harder and faster now.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she cried out climaxing and her pussy gripping me tighter still.

No telling how long she had been locked in her dream I thought. I grabbed her legs and placed them over my shoulders and drove my cock deeper still now and she rewarded me by squeezing me with her pussy muscles. Once more she was panting and urging me or her dream lover onward ever onward. I looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of her pussy delighting in finally taking my pleasure from the woman who so reminded me of the woman I had lost. Was it wrong to fuck my mom, probably? Was it terrible to wish it was really Gina, most definitely? But my cock didn't care and right then and there neither did I. Risking it all I stopped and she immediately pouted until I began to roll her onto her belly.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM you want me doggy style baby... okay," she growled as she got onto her hands and knees. "There now fuck me harder... drive that fat cock of yours into me lover."

And I did. I thrust my hips into her as hard and fast as I could. I was going to shoot deep into my mom's pussy and it was going to be great. I had so long denied my desires and now they were coming true. I grabbed her hips and using them for leverage thrust deeper and harder our bodies smacking against each other loud and obscene.

"YESSSSSSSSS that's it baby drive that cock into me!!! Fuck me hard... and deep...MMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSS..."

I thrust into her even as she drove her hips backward and before I knew it I was passed the point of no return and my cock was swelling inside of her. I was going to cum and soon.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNN you're stretching me so good lover... are you going to cum... MMMMMM good... spray my insides baby..."

Slap... slap... slap... went our bodies as they crashed together. My teeth were gritted in a death lock as I fought my orgasm for as long as I could. Damn she felt so good wrapped around me. Not long now I thought as I thrust in quick hard jabs into her. Then when I knew I could hold off no longer I pulled back and paused and then slammed into her as hard as I could and howled as I shot deep into her.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS," I howled.

My eyes snapped open and my door was opening. There was my mom standing there yawning.

"Wake up sleepy head," she said yawning again.

"Wait... what?" I said looking around disorientated and confused.

"Did I wake you from a dream," she asked.

"UM... yeah..." I murmured.

"Must have prêt-ty intense," she said with a smile nodding at my obvious erection poking up my covers.

"I'll make some coffee and you come down... when you can... hehe," she giggled.

What the fuck just happened? A dream within a dream? Damn that was fucking intense and it felt so damn real! I lifted up the covers and saw the raging erection and frowned. I guess I'll have to take this matter in hand, again. That's when I noticed the bottle and the stopper nestled on top. Had mom snuck in and finished what I started after I fell asleep? I picked up the bottle and looked at it. It was pretty and not just because of the very realistic sculpting involved. The stopper was curious though it was a flame design with a six pointed star at its center sort of like a Star of David. I looked at the lip of the bottle and discovered it was perfectly smooth not a single scratch. Way to go mom! I pulled the stopper up and off and that's when I got the surprise of my life. A plume of violet smoke erupted from the bottle and formed into a very striking young woman. Though her coloring was unlike any girl I had ever seen. Her hair both on her head and between her legs was a savage mix of scarlet, yellow and orange. Her skin had an almost bronze tinge to it and her eyes were the color of molten gold catching the light like nothing human could. Her nipples, finger nails and toe nails were a shade of brass or burnished bronze but it was her pearly whites that caused me concern. They were lovely all in all except for the obvious canines that came down to four sharp points, like a wolf.

"MASTERRRRRRRRRRRRR," she said throwing herself in my embrace. "OOH MASTER is very excited to see me."

"UMMMM," I tried to say but she was tugging the sheets out of the way and straddling me.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Master's cock is so very big," she moaned as I slipped easily into her soaked sex.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM," I moaned as she began to ride me.

"Does Master like his slave's pussy," she purred in my ear.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS," I hissed as she squeezed me just like dream mom had.

"Does Master want to cum in his slave's pussy," she moaned obviously enjoying the ride.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS," I moaned louder now.

"Shall I ride you or does Master want to take his naughty slave from behind," she asked.

"UNNNNNNNNN god I don't know you feel so damn good... is this another dream?"

"No Master no more naughty dreams for you," she said bouncing harder now.

"Good," I said my eyes rolling up in my head. "That was getting confusing."

"Did Master enjoy the rainstorm... and his mother's bedroom?" she asked grinding her pussy against me now.

"YOU, you did that?"

"UH HUH... I am a sex spirit Master," she said.

"You mean you are a Djinn?" I asked and she immediately stopped and pouted.

"No," she growled in my ear as her pussy muscles milked me. "I am no mere pitiful djinn I am an Efreet. I am a greater sex spirit Master. I am a spirit of the highest order."

"Sorry I didn't know," I said and she smiled and hugged me to her ample bosom. "Giovanni said Pickman carved a djinn on the bottle."

"Lying stinking Pickman," she spat. "He took credit for a greater man than himself. My bottle was carved by Great Suleiman himself."

"Suleiman," I asked.

"You would know him as Solomon the Wise. It was he that bound me and made me build his great city," she purred.

"You don't sound very upset," I said.

"It is the highest honor to have been bound by the Wisest of Kings," she explained. "I do miss my freedom but in his wisdom I have served great Masters and pleasured them in ways that men would die for."

"So you grant sex wishes," I said.

"After a fashion," she smiled as she began riding me again.

"You can make my sexual desires come to life?" I asked.

"YESSSSSSSSS Master," she purred again. "No matter how simple or how depraved, I am eager to make them cum true."

"Can you..." I began.

"Yes... even that..." she said lifting up and off of me. "Will Master take me doggy style now?"

I saw the eager look on her face and how could I refuse? I knelt behind her and eased back into her very tight pussy.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM that is where Master's cock belongs," she moaned. "Or here," she said pointing to her puckered anus. "Or here," she said pointing to her lips.

I grabbed her hips and gripped her tightly and began to move slowly; then a little faster and faster still.

"MMMMMMMMM Master has a manly grip on his slave's hips," she cooed.

Then she was moving with me thrusting backwards just like in the dream. The naughty slapping sound got louder and louder as did her moans of pleasure. I was grunting now as she squeezed me tighter and tighter with her pussy.

"Fill my pussy Master Alex," she begged now. "Shoot deep into your slave's naughty little hole."

I was panting and covered in a light layer of sweat as I drove my hips into her. She looked over her shoulder at me and there nestled on her nose were the old lady glasses Gina always wore.

"Come on baby," she growled. "Fuck me like you mean it."

I snarled and thrust harder into her lifting her hips each time I rammed my body forward. I stared at her green eyes and the longing there inspired me to new heights of passion. She licked her lips, closed her eyes and nodded as my cock swelled inside of her. A few more thrusts and...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," we screamed together.

My cum pulsed deep inside of her and she fell forward panting and obviously sated, for now.

"Jeez, I hope mom didn't hear that," I said and she shook her head weakly.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM no Master, when we make love time stops for us," she purred. "Slave thanks Master for so strong an orgasm."

"Do I need to lug your bottle around anytime I want to..."

"...summon me? No Master if you Wish it I can make calling me much easier," she said with an wicked smile.

"Yes I wish it," I said.

"As it is wished so shall it be," she said.

The bottle vanished and I looked around.

"Your hand Master," she giggled.

I looked at my left hand and there sitting on my ring finger a gold ring set with a large facetted diamond and beneath the diamond the Star of David.

"The Star of David," I murmured.

"It is also known as the Seal of Solomon Master."

"How does it work," I asked.

"Just rub the stone and think of me and I shall appear. No one but you can see or interact with me. Then whatever you desire is just a wish away."

"How many wishes do I get," I asked.

"How many do you want?"

"Lots and lots," I said and she giggled again.

"You can have as many as you want," she said hugging me pressing her hard nipples into my bare chest. "MMMMMMMM Master is getting excited again."

"I better not keep mom waiting too long," I said. "But I definitely have some wishing to do."

"Master is kind to think of his mother," she said lowering her head. "In so many different ways."

"Hey now," I tried to argue.

"Did Master not enjoy the second dream?"

"Yes..."

"Then do not deny your heart's desire for her or the other."

"You are pretty wise yourself," I told her.

"One does not dwell in the presence of Solomon and not learn a few things."

"Would you like to follow me around today, unseen that is?"

"Oh that would be lovely Master," she purred.

"Say what do I call you, do you have a name?"

"I do but only the Great One may use that, I am sorry."

"If djinn are air spirits what are Efreets?"

"Ah we are spirits of fire and passion and inspiration."

"Hmm what is Latin for fire?" I asked.

"Aduro, it means to set fire or kindle, why?"

"How about I call you Adura?" I offered.

"Oh how lovely a name my Master has chosen for me!"

"I better get dressed and help mom with breakfast," I said.

She watched with a frown and a heavy sigh when I got dressed. But seemed in better spirits by the time we reached the first floor and the kitchen. I launched into fixing food while mom sipped her coffee.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers