Sex in a Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,782 Followers

"Well you seem in a good mood this morning," mom said.

"Yeah," I replied

"Want to tell me about that naughty dream of yours," she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"I don't want to embarrass you," I said.

"Sweetie I've been around the block a few times I doubt you'd shock me," she said.

I looked at Adura and she nodded so I shrugged and launched into the first dream leaving out the fact it was Aunt Gina I was fucking. I went into graphic detail and left nothing out. When I was done I could see mom biting her lip and her cheeks a little flushed.

"Well that was intense to be sure," she said her nipples poking at the material of her shirt. "Maybe I should check your back for claw marks just to be sure."

I turned away and lifted up my shirt as mom got to her feet and moved close, real close. I could feel her breath on my skin as she bent to examine my back.

"All you have to do is Wish," Adura said.

"I Wish..."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,782 Followers