Sex in the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

When she finally went still and sighed contentedly, April raised her head and sat back on her heels. I couldn't help but admire her tight body some more as long as it was right there and knew that I would be lavishing it with attention over the next 36 hours or so.

We hung out there in Kate's bed for a little while longer before Kate decided she needed coffee and got up to get some started. We had a naked breakfast as we talked about the plan for the day, which was revised a little to accommodate more sex. We decided on an overlapping shower schedule such that April went first but before she was done, I joined her and soaped her tits and ass and ate her pussy before she left me. When Kate joined me, she found me fully aroused and soaped up her cleavage so that I could fuck it. I took great pleasure in fucking her luscious mounds and soon left a little extra lather on her chest. I slipped out of the shower and left her to finish by herself. Once we were all dressed, we headed out for the day and I felt like the king of New York; I had two babes on my arms who weren't shy about demonstrating their affection in public. As the day progressed, the two of them started to lament not having worn skirts so that we could actually fuck in various locations around the city and we resolved to make sure that happened on the following day.

By the time I was on the train home on Sunday night, I was pretty worn out but could not seem to stop smiling. I'd learned how the two of them had first hooked up and how often they got it on and that I was their first shared partner. I fucked Kate's tits again a couple more times and came in April's mouth a couple, too. We did something sexual in every room of Kate's small apartment and, on Sunday, the two of them wore miniskirts without panties and we managed to have sex in some pretty unique New York locations. We talked about spending a long weekend together at the shore before we went back to school. I was already looking forward to my next visit and knew that during our senior year at Columbia, we'd be having some incredibly satisfying study sessions.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12