Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've lain with her, haven't you?" he asked. Tom took Veronica's advice and said nothing, holding Fentin's gaze with his own, imagining himself looking pathetic and frightened beyond belief.

Fentin narrowed his eyes and then moved on to the next agent, leaving Tom alone for the moment. Tom's eyes blurred and he felt as if his mouth had filled with sand and he was swallowing stones. His throat closed. Tears ran down his cheeks.

All he could think about was the grin, that horrible grin. The Talaky's corpses staring blankly into space as they were eviscerated on the living room floor. Jacob and Meredith lay limp in his mind, under the horrifying grin that held them prisoner in his thoughts. His heart thudded so hard that his ears began to ring. His body trembled out of control and he was barely able to stand.

The world crushed him, grinning at him with malice and intent on destroying him. He felt tears blowing off his face as the wind surged forth from the portal to Hell.

"Here we are!" Fentin exclaimed with delight. "You smell so strongly of her that you must've lain with her today!" He paused for a moment and drew a sword that looked like it belonged to Death itself.

Allen said something in confusion and then Fentin plunged the blade into Allen's throat. In seconds, the man that had once stood before Fentin seemed to dry out and shrivel. His skin turned pasty and frail, peeling off in fluttering ribbons as all mass left his body, muscle, tendons, everything but bone. Allen wasted away in mere moments, and was reduced to nothing more than a skeleton. The pieces of him clattered to the floor, collecting in the fluttering robe he'd been wearing. Papery strips of skin blew past the long line of agents, collecting in the stairway at the other end of the room like dry leaves.

Tom couldn't believe his eyes. Allen had been killed before his eyes with no ceremony, no warning, no nothing. That could have been him. Tom couldn't fathom that the skeleton and pile of clothes on the floor could have been him at any moment.

Tom sank to his knees and stared in utter disbelief.

After Vendr had collected Allen's remains and bundled them in the occultist's robe, the demons left. The armored knights filed out through the portal quickly, disappearing in bright flashes of light.

Vendr stared long and hard at the Director before turning his back to the agents and leaving with Fentin.

Moments later, the portal closed and the room fell into complete silence.

The Director stepped out of the line and hurried to the pile of weapons on the floor, grabbing his revolver out of it and Tom's sword. "The building has been compromised. What the hell is going on up there?"

He received no answer and growled, moving over to where Veronica lay. He hoisted her up by her arm and the demon stayed on her feet with only the slightest sense of balance.

"Usher Lanos. I never would have thought it'd be you," she said, grinning with a full set of bloodied teeth.

"Now is not the time," the Director growled, letting the demon go as he hurried up the stairs. "Where the Hell is the security team Goddamnit!" he shouted to nobody in particular.

Tom sat on the floor and put his head in his arms, crying in earnest now. He didn't know what to think or do. He didn't know what was going on.

"Tom, you okay?" Greg asked, putting a hand on Tom's shoulder.

Tom shook his head. "I'm losing it, Greg. I can't do this anymore."

"We all hit this wall. I know it's hard, but you have to pick yourself up and keep on. First time to Hell, first time watching someone die, first time first time first time. You just have to deal and move on. We're all here to help you when it gets rough."

"I'm going to die like that," was all Tom could say back.

"Give him to me," Veronica said. "I'll take him from here. Jerhme, take everyone upstairs after we leave."

"Consider it done," the demon replied, nodding to Veronica as she picked Tom up beneath his arms and set him back on his feet.

"C'mon. We're going up to a spare room." Tom didn't object. He just followed her to the elevator and then to her room, passing by agents running around and soldiers wearing National Guard uniforms filing into the building. Once they were in the spare room, the demon grabbed Tom and hugged him tightly.

Tom was barely able to raise his own arms and hug her back, trembling and sobbing into the demon's shoulder. Veronica squeezed him and pulled him backwards onto the bed.

"I'm scared," Tom admitted through his sobbing. He held Veronica like she was going to get up and leave if he didn't. The demon raised a hand to the back of his head and stroked his hair slowly.

"I know. These are not the kind of people that you want to be mixed up with."

"I don't want to do this anymore. Not after Paris. I want out. I want out so bad it's killing me. I can't come back in here and do this anymore." The teen sank into crying outright and the demon said nothing else to him, only holding him as he lay next to her, squeezing the life out of her for comfort.

Tom didn't know how long he'd been crying before Veronica began to take his coat off him. He let her remove his coat and then pull his tie loose of his collar. She tossed it aside and began to unbutton his shirt, only stopping at the buttons she couldn't reach between them.

"You need to let go to let me do this."

"I don't want to have sex," Tom replied.

Veronica just smiled. "I'm not planning on having sex. I want to get you undressed because you're burning up. Cool off, calm down. Then you can do whatever you like." She unbuttoned his shirt all the way down and stripped it and his undershirt off. Tom looked down at himself and saw that he really was sweating pretty hard.

"Thanks," the teen said.

"Look at me, Tom," veronica said seriously, raising Tom's chin. He looked her in the eyes and she hardened her expression. "I'm not letting her take you. I'm on your side in this."

"It doesn't matter if you're with me or not; I made a deal with her." Tom explained, his eyes welling up with tears again. "There's no way out."

"You made...a deal with a demon? When- what? When did this happen?"

Tom shook his head. "After Scotland, on the way to the airport. She just...wouldn't leave me the fuck alone. And I ran my mouth and she bet me she could get me into Hell in one year of my own will."

Veronica's pupils dilated. "What were the consequences?"

Tom bit back a sob. "She'd be my slave, I'd be hers. I'll lose if I go. I...I can't do this anymore. I can't."

Veronica sat back against the wall and put her head back, letting out a long sigh. She ran her fingers through her blood-stained hair and wiped the coagulating smears from her nose, which had already shifted back into place.

"Knowing her, 'free will' means not being dragged in by her men," the demon said idly. She raised her head and looked at Tom with concern. "I'll help you as best I can, but I can't guarantee anything. You're very lucky to have that amulet though, if it's what I believe it is."

None of this was any comfort to Tom. All he could think about was being Ceria's slave, and what he'd have to do because of it. She scared him normally when there were restrictions on the games she could play with him, both physically and mentally. In Hell, all bets were off. He was going to be a plaything for a demeaning and cruel demon.

"I'm going to die, aren't I?" the teen asked, holding Veronica's gaze as her expression changed to surprise.

"I..." she began, unable to give him a straight answer immediately. "I don't know. If you do, everyone that has worked and is going to work to protect you will be dead too, so there is no real reason to assume you'll go down without knowing it at least," she offered, as if knowing he'd be last was comforting. If anything, it made him feel worse.

Tom flopped back on the bed and stared at the ceiling hopelessly.

"I've tried killing myself three times already. And every time somebody stops me. Why am I not allowed to fix this entire mess?"

"I doubt you killing yourself would fix things," Veronica objected quickly.

"You know it would," Tom objected, rubbing his sore eyes with his hands.

"Oh shut up," said the demon, moving to straddle Tom's hips. She stripped off her unbuttoned shirt and made short work of the lacy white bra around her sizable chest.

"Veronica, are you serious?" Tom whined, as the demon removed her contacts.

"Enough is enough. You either stop this and pull yourself together, or I'm going to fuck the 'woe is me' out of you. You have five seconds." She held up her hand with fingers splayed out for emphasis.

Tom just stared at her eyes. They were as stunning as they'd been the first time he had seen them in the shower at her house. The demon curled her thumb and her forefinger followed not long afterward. Her eyes became luminescent as her third finger curled.

"I'm fine," Tom said, grabbing Veronica's shirt and handing it to her. She smiled down at him and took her shirt.

"You're very sure you don't want to do anything?" she asked, pointing down to where she straddled him with her index finger. Tom followed her finger and saw his cock throbbing to get out of his pants. Veronica's skirt had ridden up and he could see her panties sticking to her body, everything beneath them visible.

"I'm..." Tom shook his head as a few less-than-clean thoughts drifted into his mind's eyes. For a moment, he thought Veronica was doing something to him, but she couldn't. She was a demon and while they had a certain degree of sway over humans sexually, they didn't have the power to enthrall like succubi and other races did.

"Are you sure you don't? You're rubbing me pretty hard down there," Veronica chided, arching a brow at the teen. Tom focused on her sex and blinked hard at his hips grinding against hers in a slow, long rhythm.

"That's seriously not me." Tom forced his body to stop. "I don't...what's going on? I'm feeling really, really horny." Tom shook his head as more of his imagination filtered through his mind's eye.

"It's probably your amulet. Maybe it just needs some juice...and is influencing you accordingly. Because something is making me very, very horny." Her tone dropped to a sulty, seductive one toward the end and her eyes flared with color.

Tom shook a snide little remark about juicing her up out of his head. "No, I don't want...fuck me." The last part sounded more pleading than resigned. "No, wait-"

Tom was losing control. He was constantly having to cut thoughts short, reign in his hands, shut down syllables as they tried to materialize on his tongue. He curled his toes as he ground their sexes together. The friction was starting to really get him hot and bothered.

"It's not going to get any easier," Veronica cooed, pulling Tom's belt off slowly.

"Stop! Veronica, this isn't a joke. S...oh God that feels incredible." Tom fought every urge in his body as Veronica unbuttoned his pants and slid the zipper down slowly, tracing one of her fingers along the ridge of his cock as it pushed against the thin fabric of his boxers.

"I'm not treating something this hard and ready as a joke. If I thought it was a joke, I'd wrap my lips around it and see how long you could last before you wanted to fuck." Tom gave her an incredulous look as she started to pull his pants down his legs.

"You have no idea how hard it is to talk instead of kiss you, Veronica."

Smirking, she replied, "About this hard, am I right?" She gave his cock another feel with her finger and Tom finally gave in, by this time wanting to have sex almost as much as he wanted to leave the Special Divisions. He yanked his boxers down and raised his hips up, bringing Veronica off the bed with his pelvis. Pulling his pants down past his knees, he kicked his shoes off and managed to remove the rest of his clothes. All the while, he held Veronica up with the only point of contact being their hips.

It was driving him absolutely crazy to be so close to fucking her and still have to undress the demon to get anywhere.

"Fuck it, I'm not waiting anymore." Tom sat up and put an arm behind Veronica. He moved the other between her legs and pushed her panties to one side, revealing her shaven pink pussy.

"It's been quite a while since we did it last," the demon remarked as she spread her legs and moved back to let him bring his legs out from underneath her. Tom repositioned himself on top of Veronica and leaned down to her, inhaling her unearthly scent as his mouth reached her neck.

"I don't think this is going to be like the other times. I'm so horny I can barely wait to get inside you." Tom pushed his cockhead against the cleft of her thighs and Veronica roped her arms around his neck.

"Then let's get fucking." Her purple eyes glowed with lust and she moaned as he bit down on her neck, sucking hard enough to taste the iron tang of blood. He pushed into her, slow enough to get a good feel of everything she was offering him. Warm, wet flesh wrapped around his head as it slid into her body. He shivered with pleasure as he buried his arousal into her all the way to the base, slaking his hunger for the moment. She tightened around his shaft, pushing against him to get anything else inside of her that she could.

Tom didn't say anything as he released her neck and moved to kiss the demon. Her stunning eyes held him for a moment, staring into him with passion that he wanted to claim right now for his own.

Tom found himself pulled down into a fierce kiss and embraced the demon under him without hesitation or complaint. Their chests pushed together, Tom feeling the softness of her ample breasts squashed almost flat against his pectorals. Veronica's tongue brushed against his teeth and he parted them. She thrust the pink digit into his mouth and he met it with his own tongue, tasting her mouth eagerly as he pulled the demon's hips against him, getting just enough friction to send shivers down to his toes.

Veronica moaned into his mouth and swung both legs around Tom's waist. The teen pulled back a few inches, feeling every fold, every sweet spot in Veronica's sex. He pushed back in hard, hips smacking against hers as he leaned into their kiss, deepening it. His arousal skyrocketed as their hips parted and met again, starting up the rhythm that they could both agree on. Not that it mattered to either of them at this point.

Tom squeezed her ass as he thrust into her again, flesh spilling over his fingers and smooth, lean muscle tightening as she pulled him down to meet her. Their hips smacked together with surprising force and Veronica pulled back from their kiss. Tom fought her to continue, biting down on her tongue as it retreated from his mouth. The demon pulled her head back far enough to get her tongue free and turned her head to avoid getting her mouth entangled with his again.

Tom instead went for her ear and nibbled on her earlobe, breathing hotly into it, hoping to entice her to continue.

"C'mon, don't you like it when we kiss?" He slammed their hips together and the demon's fingers dug into his back. "Because it gets me off when you put your tongue in my mouth."

"What has gotten into you?" Veronica asked, shivering as he licked the inside of her ear slowly.

"Me? You're the one who started all this. I'm just giving you the nice, long fucking that you wanted from me."

"I-" Tom cut her off as he bit down on her neck and forced her into the sheets hard, pumping away at her body with his cock. Veronica groaned with pleasure and tightened her grip around his shoulders. Her fingernails felt like daggers against his skin, and it turned him on to think how much it was taking for her to get this worked up.

"You taste great," Tom said, licking the hickey he left on her neck. Veronica said nothing, only panting as he raised an arm to the center of her back. He lifted her up and leaned back, sitting on his knees with her straddling him, driven down on his cock to the base. She sank down further, gravity pulling her to the absolute furthest she could go.

Tom bucked up against her and started to fuck her again, gritting his teeth as every short thrust raked his sensitive glans against her insides. With a quick kiss, he cut off anything she had to say about it and let her torso come away from his enough to give him room to lean down.

He captured one of her breasts with his mouth, running his tongue over her sensitive nipple and areola. Veronica's legs tightened around his waist at that, causing Tom to grin. He pushed up against her with extra force and the demon slammed herself against him, thrust her hips forward as her legs yanked her whole body toward him.

"Take me over the edge."

Tom bit down on her nipple and raised his hand to its twin, pinching the pink nub and groping her breast with unearthly lust. Veronica couldn't help but let out a long, pleasured moan. Their pace quickened and Tom spent the majority of his efforts on her chest, circling her areola with his tongue and nibbling on her puffy, swollen flesh. His hips worked in unison with hers, bringing both of them closer and closer to the edge.

Tom could feel his orgasm coming close enough to give him the final boost of energy he'd get before he was spent. He pulled her hips tighter with his free hand, taking it from her waist to her backside, squeezing her cheek as he did. Veronica's mouth found the teen's ear and she licked his inner ear, moaning into his thoughts to entice him further. It drove Tom absolutely wild.

His cock went absolutely rigid, if it could get any harder than it was at this point. A rush of adrenaline hit him and he bucked harder and faster, abandoning all form of composure. He felt it coming closer, Veronica's body tightening steadily as they continued. The demon's fingers curled against him slowly, raking his skin with long, hot red streaks that would surely be bleeding by the end of this.

Her mouth opened, and she suddenly bit down on his ear enough to cause Tom a great deal of pain and arousal all at once. Tom's midsection tightened immensely and he felt his climax hit. Veronica let out something between a squeal and a groan, filling Tom's ears with a noise of utter pleasure and satisfaction.

Tom's eyes crossed and he bit down on the demon's breast, squeezing the other and squishing it flat in his grasp. He felt jets of cum push up his cock and find their way into Veronica's body, plastering her cunt with semen, feeding her what she desired most. His mind tingled with chemical endorphin rushes, adrenalin still pumping through him. He clutched her with everything he could, holding the demon in place as she convulsed, hips spasming against one another.

Tom's hips jerked against hers with wave of his orgasm, each waning in intensity and growing in length until it was one long, dull sensation that held him to her wordlessly.

Veronica unclamped her mouth from his ear and let her legs fall from his hips.

"That...blew my mind. By the Red, that satisfied everything in me."

"I'm still hard, you know," Tom said, his ear throbbing as a trickle of blood made its way down his neck. He stared at Veronica's breast, red teeth arks around her areola, which looked like it was close to having bled as well. The demon tried to lift herself off his throbbing arousal, but Tom pulled her down on it with a wet smack.

"I can't," Veronica protested, but Tom shook his head.

"I still need to be satisfied."

"Tom, I'm spent." She let out a surprised yelp as he bucked against her again.

"No you're not." He pushed her back against the bed and lifted one of her legs up, turning her lower half sideways and hiking her skirt up to her waist. He reared back and plunged back into her, one arm wrapped around her raised leg and the other one at her hip.

Veronica grabbed the bedsheets and balled her hands into tight, white-knuckled fists.