Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gods I can't! Tom, st-" He cut her off with another slam from his hips.

"No." The agent started back up with her again, slacking their sexes together hard enough to shake the bed against the wall. Veronica tried to pull herself away, but Tom tightened his grip on her leg and pulled her back with his other hand. The demon moaned as he hit her sweet spot.

Tom smirked as her hips rolled against his cock, trying to escape even as her body realized its real desire. The demon turned her head and glared at Tom, but it only made his smirk deepen. She let out a hoarse moan and met his hips forcefully, breaking the steady beat of their arousal.

"I'll show you what it means to fuck a girl against her will," Veronica growled, turning her upper body so that her face wasn't in the sheets anymore.

Tom let go of her leg for the moment and let her roll completely onto her back. Before she could think about stopping, Tom grabbed her hips and pushed into her down to the base of his cock with a hard, smooth motion. Veronica's face lit up with pleasure and she grabbed the sheets again to brace herself.

Tom noticed a few people at the doorway by now, but didn't look at them. He had a more pressing matter at hand that was currently wrapped around his cock. He forced himself into the demon as hard as he could, emphasizing that he was the one fucking her. She gave him a conceited smirk and threw herself up off the sheets.

Roping her arms around his neck, she slid onto him and bucked herself down hard, eliciting a moan from him as their positioned changed and she raked his sensitive glans against tight, warm flesh.

"I don't think so," Tom said, grabbing her thighs and pushing her away from him. His arousal parted from her core and he quickly took Veronica's arms from his neck. Before she could react, he grabbed her hip and shoulder, rolling her onto her stomach. He pushed back into her, balls deep in less than a second, and she let out a groan.

She made an effort to right herself, but he moved his left hand up between her shoulders and placed his weight on it, pounding into her from behind with his rigid arousal to keep her from collecting herself.

It didn't seem to matter to Veronica which way she was being fucked, as she relented for the most part and allowed him to have his way with her. He pounded against her ass, her whole body lurching forward as they connected with a loud smack each time. The angle drove Tom's glans against deep pleasure centers in her pussy. She let out an intense moan into the sheets and grabbed the bar at the foot of the bed, bending it in her grasp.

"Fuck me like you mean it, human," she growled at Tom in a very uncharacteristic way. Tom obliged, and picked up the pace, using his right hand to bring her hips to his with added force. It seemed to be enough for the demon, as she turned her head to the side and let out a long string of loud, short moans.

The two of them fucked like they were in heat, sexes yearning for more and more as they reached the upper limits of exertion to get the other to cum. Tom found himself getting more and more drawn to Veronica's body the longer they went at it, noting every curve, every movement she made. Her thighs flexed every time they collided, her firm ass rippling over and over again in an extremely arousing cycle.

Veronica cried into the sheets and Tom felt his climax coming up quickly. He gave her a few more thrusts and then buried himself as deep inside her body as he could, curled over her as they shared intense, star-filled orgasms. Veronica's pussy convulsed in waves, trying to milk Tom for everything he was worth even as he pumped her full of hot, thick cum. Tom's cock throbbed inside of her as each jet of semen stuck to Veronica's insides, causing her to grind herself back and force to make sure she was getting everything she possibly could.

They stayed like that until Tom could get his eyes to stop crossing and his head to come back from the intensity of it all.

"Again," he said.

"Absolutely not!" Veronica almost yelled back, panting.

"Satisfy me," the human demanded, pulling out until the head of his arousal was just pressed against her labia. Their eyes met and Veronica attempted to use all the influence she could muster to make him stop. Being a demon, and being worn down by two orgasms in a row, she failed miserably and only served to turn Tom on more than he already was.

Tom slammed them back together and Veronica cried into the sheets.

"Stop!"

"If you don't want it, then make me."

They collided again and Veronica groaned with exhaustion and ecstasy.

------------Holding Center Parking Lot------------

Andrea slammed her car door and hurried toward the building, passing two army Humvees on the way. A pintle-mounted .50 caliber swung toward her as a man on a loudspeaker told her to stop. The demon skidded to a stop, holding her hands up in surprise as over a dozen armed soldiers came out of the large building's front door, lining up with rifles drawn.

"Whoa whoa whoa! I'm just here on business!"

"Identify yourself!" the loudspeaker roared.

"Andrea Warrenfield. I'm here to see an agent about something I gave him. It's extremely important that I meet him," she explained. It did nothing to make the guns turn from her face though.

"Get on the ground and put your hands behind your head," the loudspeaker commanded, yelling a great deal less this time. Andrea nodded and slowly got on her knees and then on the ground, putting her hands behind her head.

A few moments later, a gun muzzle found itself against her head and two boots placed themselves firmly on her back. Her hands were bound with zip-ties and her pockets emptied abruptly. Given that she was wearing jeans, the soldiers opted to just cut her pockets open and dump her things out, including the contents of her wallet once they had it.

She was picked up and hauled into the building without explanation, her things being collected in a bag and carried in with her. She stayed silent, thinking it better not to fuck with the guys who had every reason to shoot her probably.

She was taken down an elevator once inside and then moved into a room containing a table, two chairs, and a bed. The soldiers left the room one at a time, backing out with rifles drawn and trained on her face the entire time. Once the door was shut, the demon yanked on the plastic bindings that held her hands together and they snapped after a great deal of effort. She snipped them with her fingernails, allowing them to shape to claws for a moment to do so.

At that, one of the soldiers outside her cell backed away from the door, rifle raised.

"She's a demon. Get an agent."

"Look," Andrea said, holding her hands up to show she wasn't planning anything. "I've said before I have really urgent business with an agent here. It's about something of mine I gave to him. I need to find him and... Look, just get the Director and he should be able to vouch for me, okay?"

Andrea had to wait half an hour for the Director to show up, in which time she was kept under strict surveillance and had three more soldiers come to guard her cell from a safe distance. When the Director unlocked her cell, he put all her taken belongings on the table, sitting down at one of the chairs. The demon took the seat opposite his and the old human pulled a flask from his coat pocket, offering her some of what was inside.

"No thanks," Andrea said. "I've got my own vices to feed," she said, taking her lighter and pack of cigarettes and lighting one.

The Director took a swig of alcohol before speaking. "What's wrong with the amulet you gave Tom?"

Andrea blinked in surprise. "Who else knows?"

"What is wrong with it?" the Director asked again, his tone as sharp as a razor this time.

"I gave him the wrong amulet," the demon admitted in a hushed tone, eyeing the soldiers outside. "It's incomplete. I brought the finished one to exchange them."

"Incomplete?" growled the old man. "Or broken?"

"Incomplete," Andrea replied, feeling more and more meek the longer she spent under the intense gaze directed at her. "I just need to switch them."

"Then do it. Tom is out of control." The Director stood up and Andrea's brow furrowed. She grabbed her things and followed the intimidating man down a few hallways, wondering what Tom could be doing that would be considered "out of control" in a place where screwing demons was considered the norm.

When they approached a door surrounded by agents and soldiers alike, she understood what it meant to be out of control here.

The smell was what hit her first, even though the screaming and moaning was a great indicator. It smelled like an orgy even down the hall from the door. Various smells assailed the demon and made her mind begin to wander to places she'd like to be at the moment, like on a bed or against a wall...

She dismissed her thoughts and walked up to the door, not surprised at what she found. Tom had a demon in his grasp, one leg curled beneath him and one held straight up toward the ceiling, fucking her senseless. The demon's tail was wrapped around the boy's waist, pulling him toward her every time their hips met, which sounded like it hurt.

Her wings hung limply to either side of her, swinging back and forth because of the jarring motion of their fucking. She held torn sheets in her fists, face buried in them. Muffled screams escaped the room as she was screwed mercilessly by the lust-filled agent behind her.

"I don't really see the problem here," Andrea remarked, drawing a sideward glance from the Director.

"They've been like this for over an hour. This needs to stop," he said gruffly. "Fix it." The Director then turned and walked away, most of the onlookers following in suit as he shot them their own glances and looks.

Andrea stepped into the room and looked at the amulet on Tom's chest. The sixteen-pointed sun held its place at his sternum and was fastened tightly to him, as it should be. She looked on his back and found it fastened firmly to him there as well. It wouldn't take much to remove it, but his moving around would definitely make it take a while.

Tom and the demon both suddenly went still and jerked against each other, the boy's eyes squeezed shut and the demon's voice carrying much farther than it had before. Andrea grinned knowingly as she saw both their bodies go through intense orgasms.

When they were through, the teen pulled out of his partner's body and panted tiredly, wiping sweat from his forehead and nose.

"Well that seems to be the end of that," Andrea quipped.

"They've done that about five times already," one of the agents behind her said. "They just start back up again after a few seconds.

However, the demon started dragging herself toward the end of the bed, clawing the mattress as she freed her leg from the agent's grasp.

"There is a hole in me that will never feel more sore than it does on this day," she said painfully, dragging herself off the bed and slumping to the floor in exhaustion.

"I think that's it," Andrea offered, looking at Tom as he collapsed flat on the bed, panting like a marathon runner.

"Jerhme. Jerhme, get in here. Help me up," the demon breathed. Another demon quickly entered the room and hooked his arms under hers, pulling her to her feet. She stumbled until he threw her arm over his shoulder and put his arm around her back.

"I'm here," he said. The other demon nudged his head sharply with one of her purple horns.

"I need ice. Bags of ice. It hurts to walk."

Andrea watched the pair leave and then went over to Tom, observing him quietly as he struggled to get enough air to stay conscious. His eyelids fluttered as Andrea loomed over him, an eyebrow raised in curiosity.

"You alright there, stud? She questioned, receiving a grimace in pain.

"Andrea?" the agent asked. "What're...what? Don't tell me you're here to fuck me too."

Andrea chuckled at that and sat down on the bed next to the panting agent. "No Tom, I came here to fix a problem that seems to have fixed itself. Lucky me, right?"

"What problem?" asked Tom between pants.

"Oh, nothing. Something incomplete made its way into your possession, and you managed to complete it without instructions. Anyway, I've gotta run. I'm glad to see everything turned out okay."

"Wait."

"What?" Andrea whined as she stood to leave.

"Is this because of the amulet? Because if it is, I don't want it. My dick feels like it got run over by a semi."

Andrea laughed outright at his statement, and shook her head as she saw the serious look on his face. She didn't doubt that he'd give it back, or that his cock felt the way he'd described.

"It won't happen again. From now on, it'll do what I said it would." Her eyes drifted down to his throbbing erection and she bit her bottom lip. She wanted another night like the one in Klaus's club. "And after you get back, hit up the club again. I'll get you into the VIP section."

Tom gave her a thumbs-up. "You betcha."

Andrea left the room and shook her head in amazement. Having to wear that amulet and bring herself to orgasm until it was complete was fun, but it was also extremely tiring. It took her days to get the thing working to any degree at all, and here these two had finished it off and charged it in less than two hours.

It made Andrea wonder how much better Tom was when he was the one in charge.