Sex on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niplock
niplock
276 Followers

"I don't want to get any oil on your new suit, Andy. It would ruin it and you haven't even paid for it yet, but you will soon."

What did he mean by that remark I thought. I tried to resist a little, because I had just a short while ago just experienced being naked in front of one man. Now I was going to be naked in front of a whole beach full of men. However, as had been the case all morning, Josh was in control and I seemed to be just his puppet. He lifted my butt up a little off of the beach towel and removed my bikini completely. He continued applying the tanning oil generously to my legs, feet and butt.

When he had the back of me completely covered in oil, he began a vigorous massage of my butt cheeks. His strong hands were spreading my butt cheeks exposing my crack and my butt hole. His thumbs would occasionally touch my hole as he massaged my butt. I must admit that it felt great. Then it happened. Josh plunged one of his oily fingers right into my butt hole. I was startled, but he held me down firmly. He worked first one and then two of his fingers into me. I now had a raging hard-on and was completely submissive to Josh's will.

Just then someone came up to where we were on the sand and said "Hey Josh. I see that you've got your hands full. Who's the new squeeze? "

Josh responded, "This is Andy. He came into my store looking for a new suit and a change of scenery. So I thought that I would bring him here to our beach and see if we fit in."

What did he say? Did he say, "to see if we fit in" and he really meant to say, "to see if he would fit in"? Here I was now completely naked on a strange beach with my new "friend" Josh on top of me with his fingers up my butt while I was covered in oil. Now he was talking to a friend of his about me and he hadn't even stopped doing what he was doing to me. Josh continued to work his two fingers in and out of my butt hole while talking to his friend. He then added a third finger in my butt hole stretching my previously virgin hole even further.

Then I heard a third voice "Hey Josh. I see that Andy found your store."

I recognized the voice as being Andre from the hotel that I was staying at.

Josh replied to Andre "Yea, Andy and I have become very well acquainted in a very short time as you can see. I am loosening him up for his initiation into our beach club. He should be ready for all of you in just a few minutes, so pull up a beach towel and enjoy the show."

With that Josh continued his assault on my virgin hole while talking to his friends. When he had loosened me up sufficiently, he pulled me up so that I was on all fours and pulled the strings on his string bikini. His large cock was already hard and pointed right at my butt. He poured some more oil on my butt hole and on the head of his dick and pulled me back until it was touching the entrance to my hole. His friends were now on either side of me holding me steady while he grabbed me firmly by the hips and pushed his dick between my butt cheeks and up against my hole. He increased the pressure until the head of his dick popped past my anal ring and right into me.

I felt a tremendous pressure as my butt hole held on to the enormous dick invading me from behind. I felt like I had to push it out of me, but Josh had other intentions. He held me firm and began to push his cock further into me. He sawed back and forth until he had shoved his huge member half way in. I thought that there was no way that I could take anymore. The pain was tremendous and I thought that he was going to split me in two.

"Hang in there sweetheart, were only half way there and I never quit before I complete any job. I won't stop until I am slamming up against that beautiful butt of yours."

Josh then continued his inward journey into the depths of my bowels. He would push forward a little, and then withdraw his cock until just the head remained and then push forward again. Each time that he repeated his assault on my butt hole, he would go in a little bit deeper. Finally, he made one final push and I could feel his pelvis up against my butt cheeks. He was all the way in me and I felt like I was going to explode.

"That's it Josh, fuck that virgin hole!" I could hear Andre say. "Fuck him hard."

Josh responded by pulling his cock almost all of the way out of me and slamming it all of the way in again bouncing up against my butt cheeks. He pistoned in an out of me like a man possessed seemingly going deeper and deeper on each and every thrust. I was now completely covered in oil and sweat with the sun getting hotter and my fucking getting more violent. When Josh would slam his cock all of the way into me my butt cheeks would make a loud slapping sound vibrating throughout my entire body.

Just as I thought that I couldn't take any more pounding, I could feel Josh tense up, grab my hips harder and shove his enormous cock into me as far as he could and held it there. I then could feel his cum exploding deep within me and filling my anal chamber with the hot liquid. It seemed like he shot a gallon of sperm into me until he finally released his firm grip on me and began to withdraw his throbbing organ. When he pulled the head of his dick out of my ass, his cum was dripping from my hole. Although I was relieved to have his dick out of me I felt an immediate emptiness.

That feeling of emptiness was short lived, because as soon as Josh had pulled out of me Andre got behind me and shoved his raging hard-on right into my abused hole. He bottomed out much quicker than had Josh, because I was well lubricated with Josh's cum and loosened up by his enormous cock. My "initiation" into the beach club went on for several hours during which every member of the club fucked me. I lost count after at least 20 guys had pounded me until they exploded deep inside of me filling me with their hot cum.

When they had all finished with me, Josh told me that I had passed the first step of their beach club initiation. "First step" I thought, what was next. Then Josh reminded me when he was shaving me in the shower that he promised that he would make me the best little cock sucker in town. I think that I knew what the next step in my initiation was going to be.

niplock
niplock
276 Followers
12