Sex on the Brain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes riveted to the pleasant valley that opened up before him; he looked without any show of shyness. I saw his tongue dart to wet his lips. Lisa slowly attended to his cup, with sensual care.

"Sugar?" The word took on new meaning.

"Yes!... er, yes." Derek fought for his composure.

"Ready to cream?" I thought that he would leap out of the chair at that moment, but instead he crossed his legs tightly, and held on to the arms of the chair. He managed a strangled approval. Lisa poured the thick, rich stuff out carefully, yet spilled a bit of it.

"Oh!" she almost-whispered, and she touched a finger to it, and then licked the sweet stickiness off. She blushed.

"That's really not very good manners, is it, but it's good to have every drop enjoyed."

Derek shifted uneasily in his chair.

Lisa stood before him for a moment, absent-mindedly pressing her skirt down her thighs. Her hands moved as though to touch him, but did not cross the barrier.

"Oh... I am so absent-minded lately, I have some cookies that I think you'll like!"

Derek, and Jeanne and I, murmured that we were sure that she did.

"But they're on the top of a cupboard in the pantry. I used a stepbox to get up high enough to keep them out of Merrilee's reach. If I had left them out, they'd have been too easy to get at."

"Of course," Derek agreed. "Let me help you get them out." He rose to join Lisa on the way through the swinging door into the pantry.

Jeanne looked at me, and laughed as she saw my own amusement.

"Are they coming back?" I queried her. "I was looking forward to her cookies.... you rascal......!"

Jeanne adopted a look of pained innocence.

"Have a few sips of that coffee, and then let me give you a tour of the house. I think that her cookies are going to keep Derek very busy for a while."

She set down her own cup for a moment, and calmly closed her eyes.

"Let me take a moment to make sure that they'll stay busy...." her voice drifted off as she went into something of a trance. I observed, for scientific reasons, of course, that her nipples took strongly defined shape under the green satin.

HIS HANDS IN HER PANTRY

There was a loud giggle and hearty laughter from the kitchen.

"Derek.......mmmmmphhh...." Lisa's voice was strong, and then faded into a tender murmur that must have been lost in a kiss. We could hear the sound of the pantry worktable being hastily cleared. Flatware clattered to the floor, and we heard the sound of a plastic measuring cup skittering off the table and across the pantry.

"And now what do we do next?" I looked quizically at Jeanne. She paused, and then smiled a Mona Lisa smile. And then, calmly, as if choosing her words carefully, she began to speak. They were words that she had thought deeply about for some time.

"You've been wonderful with me through this discovery, developing this power, whatever it is. There is just one more thing left that you can help me with, though." Her lips were pursed, nervously and seductively at once. I could not imagine what was coming next.

"I'd like to make love with you....." My eyebrows went up. "I mean, really do it, not just fantasize. I want what Olivia said would happen, and I know that you have the experience to be able to do that."

"What is your husband going to think of that?" I had to ask.

"A lot of things have become clearer since I worked with you. I can explain more later, but I've made a whole string of decisions, and what he thinks is no longer a concern of mine. Right now, what you think is."

"Given all this stimulation, you could probably make me think whatever you wanted." Yeah, I had to say that, too. Jeanne's face took on a profoundly thoughtful look.

"Perhaps, but then I'd never know what it really is like with you. And, I'm not sure if Olivia's theory would work if I was manipulating you. I'd like to do it the old-fashioned way." She rose from her chair.

Her nipples were erect again, pushing toward me, as she walked into my arms.

CONFESSION

"Just so you know, when we were working together, there was more than once that I had to put my sweater back on. It wasn't the chill in the lab. I had to hide my very erect nipples. You do make it very difficult to concentrate on work. And there were times when we spoke later on, that all I wanted to do was go through the phone and find myself in yur arms. But everything wasn't just right then. I was still confused, and now, now I know exactly what I want and need to have."

There were loud sighs from two genders out of the pantry.

"Let's start right here. We're not going to be interrupted." Our mouths closed on each other. She could feel my answer hard against her in our tight embrace.

Ginna, as you must be strongly imagining now, the barriers between us had to disappear quickly. We were on the leather couch in a lightning flash, with our clothing in wild disarray. Her lightweight bra, which had been barely there anyway, was still hanging loosely from her shoulders as she knelt over me. I had just enough time to reach around and unclip it before being lost in the tangle of our lust. It dangled to and fro as we struggled to free my penis.

"It's okay, I haven't been with him in ages, and I know that you're okay....." She answered my question before I could reach to find a condom. My briefs slipped free of my thighs, and she knelt to kiss my rapidly rising penis.

Our explosion there came too soon for both of us, even in spite of the experience that I had shared with the adventurous young Toni. The pent-up feelings that we released overwhelmed us both.

As I lay back catching my breath, with Jeanne hovering over me, we could feel that each other's heat was not subsiding. She caressed my unwinding manhood with her curls, and shivered as her sensitive clitoris grazed its soft, developing ridges.

"Shall we take a little tour of the house?" Jeanne's question was a command in its sensual tone. Then she paused; a deep look crossed her face.

A shout from the pantry-- "Derek, yes, again!!!" We would not be missed.

"Any particular rooms that we should get to first?" I found that the words came out easily. She just threw her head back in a way that flashed her auburn hair's color at me, and rose to begin gathering our things. The two of us hunted around for our clothes, and went up the grand staircase with a mish-mash apiece. We must have looked funny, had anyone seen us, as we still had on part of our things. The curve of Jeanne's hips ahead of me on the stairs came out sensually from under the dangling straps of her bra.

UP THE STAIRCASE AT LAST

"The Carreville bedroom.... they say that the Colonel was quite a lover in his time. Perhaps he'll inspire us." I was not sure if she was teasing or not-- it did not matter.

"And besides," she added, "I left something in the dressing room there." The room, decorated in turn-of-the-last century opulence, opened off of a large center hall. Inside, Jeanne was suddenly quiet and demure, disappearing into a side dressing room. I pulled off the rest of my bedraggled clothing, and tried to sort our things out. It was probably only a few moments, but it seemed like ages before Jeanne came out.

She paused, as if a model, to let me enjoy the effect. Her charms were covered by a black satin robe-- it clung to her curves with just the right amount of shape. It was perfect. She was perfect. She walked to the curtains and held them aside for me.

With the window ajar, we were floating in the cloud of floral aromas that drifted in. Quiet neighborhood avenues outside seemed to be unoccupied, although distant clangs of trolley bells reminded us that civilization was lurking just beyond the garden walls.

I came up behind Jeanne and undid her robe from behind and began caressing her tender breasts, her stomach and her mound. She could feel my hardness forming against her hips and waist, and laid back against me and kissed my neck and held me around the neck. We stayed like that for long seconds.

THE SURRENDER

Mrs. Boudreaux turned and strode toward the canopied bed. The satin flowed back behind her, flashing back and forth from the pinkness of her skin. I caught up with her, and swept my hands over her shoulders. Her arms went back, slipping the robe off in a motion of total surrender.

Ginna, you won't believe it, but from somewhere I found the energy to lift her into the bed. I haven't done that since-- well, you should remember when!

This time, Jeanne stretched back on the pillows and became the Southern belle, shyly covering her pretend maidenhood with a graceful hand. It stayed in place only until reached by kisses, and then it switched from tender opposition to lusty encouragement, and the once neglected and put-down Mrs. Jeanne Yvette Boudreaux opened herself anew as the sought after sex diva that she really should be. I did not ask myself more questions. I should have wondered why I was so hard already, but all I knew is that I must descend into her being, become a part of her life, now.

"I have to have you inside of me!" Jeanne's words were deep and almost guttural. She put me there.... and we climaxed together in torrents... Ginna, we spent the night like that. Derek and Lisa never surfaced till we all went down to breakfast at about the same time.

We talked together at the breakfast table as though nothing had happened, although there was lots of hand-holding and touching.

"I've decided to change my major," Jeanne explained to us. A lot of my psych classes are good for the new specialty anyway. I'm going to become a Domestic Relations Counselor. Yes, I know that used to be Marriage Counseling, but they get into all kinds of relationships now. I was talking about this with my friend Katie, and she came up with this." I nodded my head. It did make sense. Lisa and Derek seemed to agree, though I doubt that they knew why.

"I can really influence my clients effectively, and since it's very tempting to use this gift I have anyway, it'd be smart to get the academic side of things down, too so I do the best that I can with it. And besides, people will pay me to help them have fun!"

We both laughed at that. Then she turned serious again. She paused, and looked deeply into my eyes.

"You and I can never do this again. It would ruin the gift, Olivia says. But Derek and Lisa, on the other hand...." A calm look passed over Jeanne's face.

I turned to the other couple. They were getting up from the table, in a rush. I laughed out loud, approvingly, but they did not care one way or the other . Derek's slacks were stretched taut at the crotch.

"I need to show Derek some of the rooms before he calls our office about getting his visa stretched out!" Lisa licked her lips as she turned to hurry after him.

The End... Or the Beginning?

12