All Comments on 'Sex Party Ch. 01'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Let's get this party started!

Great start, JL [we love ALL your writing, you're The BEST!]; we assume you'll continue with their developing a party scene of their own when they get back home -- to the USA [right?]. So, as this could have endless permutations , let's see you go for it & get us deep & wet into the orgy/party happenings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delecious

Wish it were me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
absolute garbage no realism

My god, fiction does not mean that these things happened on another planet. They have to have some realism, Jack ass!!!!!! I have no idea about these idiots who wrote comments below, because most of them must be high-schol morons. without any sense of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not an anal fan

Gave this 2 stars. Was expecting different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Three days before the party,

...and Brandon has to get a vasectomy? And then go to an orgy three days later?

Honey, you need to learn how those work. Three days after the vasectomy he'll still be healing, and four days after that he'll be ready to start shooting again. The doctor will tell him to cum one or two DOZEN times to clear the pipes, and then come in for a sperm test to make sure the vasectomy worked.

She needed to talk to Brandon three WEEKS before the party. Not three days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In response to “three days before the party”

The story says to get a vasectomy if they intend making it a regular thing

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Vasectomy in three days what a plot failure right there🤣😂🤣😂

Shit tale, oh well.

Scores 2/5

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

I am sure the authors never intended for anyone to think the guy would get a vasectomy and attend a sex party within 3 days . It certainly wasn't written in a way to make one think that .

" so she suggests a vasectomy for you if you we plan on doing this on a regular basis."

They wouldn't have a clue if they wanted to continue until after they tried it at least once . It was very clear .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sex Party Series Info