Sex Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

Brandon was the first to respond, "We can handle it, not a problem."

His confidence surprised me. I didn't know the first thing about getting an alias and making them perfect. I don't think Brandon did either, but he was saving face and making Eddie believe he did. I guess Brandon had a plan or at least I hoped so. The thought crossed my mind to forget the idea and just be a guest now that we had entered the inner circle, at least for a while, before moving to our own house.

When I looked back from Brandon speaking, Ginger had her hand on Eddie's crotch, stroking his hard penis through his slacks. Eddie acted like it was the most normal thing in the world and continued talking to us like it was a business meeting.

"Fine, I think you have plenty to get started with. You may contact me with questions through a secure line if it's about the house. Do you have any questions now?" he asked.

I looked at Brandon; he looked at me shrugging his shoulders. "I think we're good. We'll be sure to call if we have any," I said.

Just then Jenna leaned down to Eddie's ear and whispered something.

"Ah yes, Jenna has reminded me. In the meantime, while you are getting things worked out I would like to invite you personally to my next get together. It's a week from tomorrow. I hope you two can attend."

"We would love to!" I spoke way too fast and eager.

Eddie chuckled, "Good, now if you will excuse me, I must return to my car. I have a pressing matter to attend to," he said, smiling and looking down at his hard cock, which Ginger was still working on.

Ginger let go and hopped off his lap, pulled her skirt back in position and Eddie got to his feet, his large bulge stretching against his pants. Brandon intervened and as soon as he spoke I knew what he intended.

"If you would be more comfortable, you may use the den for your pressing matter."

"Very nice of you to offer, but we'll be fine in the car. Come now, girls, let's be off," Eddie replied, taking Jenna and Bridget in each arm with Ginger following behind.

"Nice try," I whispered to Brandon, as the four were leaving the den. Brandon just smiled.

We watched Eddie and his groupies enter the limo, closed the door to our home and began to discuss if we really wanted to do all this and if so, how.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12