Sex T.V.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers

"Yeah, oh Zack, oh Zack! Fuck me, baby!" she moaned as he hammered her pussy and was lifting her tiny ass from the bed with each deep thrust in. "Oh god, I'm close, baby, I'm so close!" she moaned as they held each other and Talin felt his prick jerk. "Oh yeah, give me more of that baby makin' cream and fill my pussy full! Fuck me, Zack! Ram it the fuck up my...pussy and fuck me!" she screamed as Zack shoved in her deep and he released. "Oh fuck, I love when you cum...in...me! Oh fuck!" she screamed again and wrapped her legs around Zack's hips.

His cock jumped and Zack rammed in his sister. Cum shot from the tip of his cock and it went deep into Talin's body. He jerked again and more cum filled her body. "Oh mom! Fuck...I love being in you and filling you with my...cum!" he moaned as they kissed and he held her tight.

A few minutes later, Talin kissed Zack and caressed his face. "Damn, if I wasn't pregnant before...I am now!" she giggled and squeezed her pussy muscles around him. "You've never came that hard before. Do you think it's because I told you I think I'm pregnant and it excited you?" Talin asked with a soft whisper and kissed him.

"It could be I guess and I kinda liked calling you...mom," he said, feeling his face turn red and Zack's cock started filling with blood. He leaned to her mouth, kissed Talin, looked deep into her blue/grey eyes and had a thought. "Talin, I wish you would have been...mom," he whispered to her and Zack saw tears forming in her eyes.

His words went loving words sank into her heart and Talin wanted to cry. "Oh baby, I would have loved being mom and I could have given the love you needed from her." Talin added, as tears rolled down her face and as they hugged, it felt as if their heart and souls were joined together.

His cock grew more as Talin hugged him and he loved her so much. "If you would have been my mom...I would have wanted this same thing to happen between us and I'm not kidding, Talin." Zack said as he continued to grow and he filled her sloppy pussy with his hard cock. "I want to fuck you, mom...please," he whispered Talin's ear and she moaned loud.

"Oh Zack, yeah baby, fuck momma! I'll be your mommy and you can...fuck me too! I'll be the best mom...ever!" she cried as his big, long cock slid deep into her willing and. tonight, her mommy pussy, and it was all Zack's. "Oh my baby, my baby! Fuck mommy! Fuck your mommy, Zack!" Talin cried louder as he sank completely in her body and they just hugged.

Zack held her tight and just like before, it was if they were one and their souls were joined together. "I love you so much!" he grunted in her ear and Zack came again. "Talin, oh god I love you!" he sobbed as she hugged and caressed him.

"I love you too baby and I 'do' wish that I could have been mom...I would have loved you so much." Talin whispered as they dozed off in each others' arms.

***************

The stage was dark, a low song started playing and the old video of Talin first jerking Zack off, filled the TV screens and the audience started cheering. Talin was on her knees, smiling up to him and her lips around the end of his big cock.

The music stopped and Holly's voice filled the studio. "Ladies and gentlemen...you remember them...beautiful, young Talin and her very handsome brother, Zack...do you not!" she said and the audience cheered louder than before.

Holly stepped on the stage and ran to her mark. "Well now, that was eight months ago and do I have a wonderful surprise for you tonight!" she screamed into the microphone and lifted her arms high in the air, enjoying her screaming fans and Holly's nipples grew hard.

Her took a deep breath and went on. "Our young, sexy couple have been busy and do I 'mean' busy!" Holly said and slowly walked back and forth across the stage. "Well, we all knew that Talin was a hot, little virgin...right!" she laughed, pushed back her hair and gave her breasts a shake into the camera. "Good, ol' Zack took care of that and take a good...long...look at Talin now!" Holly screamed louder than at any time in her life as Talin's silhouette filled a dark wall and her extremely large belly was sticking up.

Holly smiled, as the camera zoomed in on her face and she went on. "As you can clearly see, Talin is around eight and a half months pregnant by her one and only...big brother...Zack!" she tried yelled, but couldn't and she held in a cough. "Tonight, right here in the middle of our stage, ol' Zack is going to nail her swollen pussy and we get to watch! And to insure that we got a good show...I've kept them apart for two...long weeks!" she added with a big grin and the cameras switched to Zack.

He walked towards Talin and his cock grew hard. He loved the sight of her big, swollen nipples and it looked like they were dripping milk. She just had started lactating and Holly had the bright idea of keeping them apart, so Zack never had the chance to enjoy his sisters warm milk yet. "I've missed you so much!" he smiled as she sat up, slid to the side of the bed and into his arms. His cock felt wonderful as it smashed between them and on her big belly.

Talin saw Zack and quickly went to hug him. "Oh baby, I've been dying to hold you and have you inside me! I have never been this horny and I go through ten pairs of panties a day," she said and felt her face turning red. "I want you sooo bad!" she moaned against his mouth and they kissed each other. His tongue slid into her mouth, Talin looked into his eyes and she gently sucked, knowing what her baby needed and this was their way of getting turned on.

Zack hugged her and as they kissed, she started nursing his tongue. Talin always knew what he needed or wanted and it was so cool. He reached under her milk-filled breasts, squeezed and warm milk shot from them, landing on his chest and Zack smiled. "Oh yeah!" he moaned, leaned down, aimed her right nipple to his mouth and Zack squeezed again. He drank the warm milk, it's sweet taste covered his tongue and it made him grow more. "I'm going to rub you with oil, pull you to the side of the bed and..." he stopped to grab the two bottles of warm oil and moved on the plastic sheet with Talin. "I'm going to screw you until you pass out!" he added with a big smile, pushed her on her back squirted a bunch of the oil on Talin's breasts and started to rub her.

She heard Zack and her pussy was on fire for his long, stiff cock. "I can't wait...my pussy is hurting and my baby to fix it for his...mommy!" Talin moaned a little softer and tried to make it sound as sexy as she could. "Can you help...mommy fix my pussy...huh baby?" she purred as his hands slid over her milk-filled breasts and his gentle fingers teased her hard, dripping nipples and they squirted on him again.

Zack rubbed over her breasts, squeezing her nipples and he slowly moved down to her big stomach. He squirted more oil on her, watched it running down the sides of her belly and dripping on the plastic under her. "You make so fucking horny...pregnant or not...I'd fuck and give you more babies...if you want!" he moaned, rubbing her belly and all around it's swollen mass. A nice, musky scent filled his nose and Zack's cock jumped. "Mmmm, I smell something nice and I think that it's coming from..." he paused, squirted oil in his right hand and slid it between Talin's legs. "HERE!" Zack said with a laugh, as he grabbed her pussy and gave it a firm squeeze.

Talin jumped and giggled, when Zack grabbed her by surprise and she hoped it was time to fuck him, but Holly wanted them to make this last as long as they could and she'd pay them even more money. "Oh baby, my pussy is burning for your cock and I need it bad!" she moaned, lifted her hips from the bed and Zack slipped some fingers in her. "Oh fuck...yeah...yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me!" Talin growled, thrust her hips to him and a warm rush covered her body. "Oh Zack...I feel kinda...funny...Zack," she moaned and water shot from between her legs and it splashed all over the front of him.

Zack saw her face turn white, water shot from her pussy and Talin's eyes rolled back in her head. "Talin, are you ok? Baby, make up! Wake up!" he said and looked to where Holly sat during the show. "Something's wrong! Something's wrong with her!" he yelled and the cameras turned off and a big curtain went down.

Holly jumped up, ran towards them and started barking out orders. "Call for help!" she said to an intern. "You, prop her feet up with one of those big pillows and you..." she grabbed a young girl and pointed to the refreshment table. "Get a bunch of ice, wrap it up in a towel and put it on her forehead!" she said and jumped on the oily bed. "Someone, get a bunch of towels and let's get this shit off of her! Hurry up, the emergency people will be here very soon and I don't want her being like this!" Holly said and caressed Talin's face. "Hey baby, wake up, it's Holly!" she said and hoped the girl was ok.

Talin opened her eyes, tried to smile, but everything went black.

***************

Zack looked down to his sister and caressed her pretty face and watched her eyes flickering open. "Hey there, you had me worried girl and I was about to kick your ass," he teased and leaned down to kiss her.

She looked at him and thought they were on Holly's show, about to make love and go away with ten million dollars, but she didn't remember anything and Talin smiled at him. "What happened and why are you going to kick my ass?" she asked with a laugh and gave him a kiss back.

"You've been sleeping for a long time and you left me very, very busy!" he said with a big smile and a sparkle in his eyes

"What do you mean, Zack and why are you looking at me that way?" she asked with a giggle and Zack turned, leaned and he picked something up. "Oh no...I almost forgot about the baby!" she squealed and pulled herself up in bed and held out her arms. "Oh let me hold um...what did we have? A little boy or a little girl?" she quickly asked, took the baby from him and looked up to see tears running down Zack's face. "Oh no, what's wrong baby?" she asked, reached to run her left hand over his face and the baby felt heavy.

"Nothing, I'm just really happy and now that we have all the money, we can move away and live in peace." Zack said and wiped his eyes. "Well, let's say that I'm going to enjoy watching my beautiful sister mature into a woman and I'll enjoy watching our daughter blossom into a young lady!" he smiled and leaned to kiss Talin.

"Mmmm, aren't you the lucky one and where do you propose we move?" Talin asked and knew where she wanted to go. She looked down and the baby smiled up to her. "So Miss Tabitha, where would you like to live and Daddy never told me how long I was sleeping?" she asked the baby and hugged her close.

"You've been out for five months and we were starting to worry. As for moving away from here, I'll tell you later." Zack replied and they hugged.

Zack, Talin and Tabitha moved away and have never been heard from since.

THE END

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers