Sex, Thighs and Videotape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Kelly moved back in front of Jon, placing her heels down in front of him. She dragged the stool over again and sat facing him. She watched the look on his face as she ever so slowly hovered her right foot above the cum-soaked stiletto before very slowly sliding it in. Kelly gave a little squeal of delight as she felt his sticky cum engulf her toes before coming into contact with the rest of her foot.

"Mmmm, that feels wonderful slave."

She did the same with her left stiletto and once again thoroughly enjoyed the slutty sensation of sliding her foot into the cummy heels. She scrunched her toes, watching the cum ooze between them, coating her red toenail polish. She noticed her tattoo also had a nice strand of cum covering it. The cum ran all over the straps, heel and base of both stilettos. Kelly stood up and sexily strutted over to the side camera, striking a pose in the heels, making sure her perverts would have a great view of the sticky mess she was standing it. She bent down and traced a rubber finger over the toes in her left heel. Bringing the finger up to her mouth, she then sucked on it like a lollipop.

"Mmmm, such tasty cum. But I know someone who likes the taste of cum even more than me!"

She giggled and return to her stool in front of Jon. She sat down and crossed her legs. Cum continued to drop off her stilettos.

"Now then," she said seriously.

"I'm going to give you a very special treat. I'm going to let you lick all this gorgeous cum off my feet, toes and heels. I want you to savour every single drop that I milked out of that worthless cock of yours. Now, eat it up you cum whore!"

She uncrossed her legs and dangled her right foot in front of Jon. He bent forward and began licking his own cum from her toes. Jon had developed a strong cum-eating fetish and being forced to eat his own cum by his beautiful mistress was one of his strongest kinks. It was the sheer degradation. He didn't even mind the taste too much. Actually he quite enjoyed the salty taste. He worked his way across her polished toes, carefully collecting as much cum as he could in his mouth. When he was finished cleaning her foot, Kelly bent down to carefully inspect it. She twisted her foot from left to right.

"Yes, you've done a fine job there slave. My foot is nice and clean. Now let's see you swallow it."

She reached over and pinched his nose, forcing him to swallow a hearty amount of his own cum. She laughed again as she did this.

"Very good. Now the other foot please and don't forget to hold that load in your mouth."

Jon followed her orders, cleaning the cum from Kelly's pretty foot with his skilled tongue. He could see how wet her pussy was again, her slit glistening. He felt the blood flow back into his cock. Once he finished, he held his face up, indicating he was done.

Kelly got down on her knees in front of him and held his head in her hands with her gloved hands.

"Now give me that big load in my mouth."

She moved in to kiss him deeply and passionately, their tongues intertwined, cum purposely spilling out Jon's mouth into Kelly's. Some spilled onto her tits. They kept kissing zealously, her hands caressing his face. Spit and cum flowed freely from their mouths. She reached down and gripped his cock. It was bulging and hard again. She ran her gloved fingers teasingly over the head.

"I want this cock buried deep in my ass slave. I want to be assfucked senseless," Kelly suddenly demanded.

She pulled him up off his hands and knees and led him over to the kitchen counter a few yards in front of them. Wearing nothing but her heels and latex gloves, she gripped the counter top, and arched her back. Jon grabbed her hips from behind and positioned his cock at the tip of her asshole. It was still well-lubricated from the butt plug. He bent her over further. This was going to be rough, brutal and fast.

"Now fuck my ass you cunt. Destroy it!" Kelly commanded.

He slid his cock deep into her rectum as she let out a sharp cry. He then proceeded to fuck her with protracted, deep thrusts, gripping her hips tightly. He took one of his hands off her hips and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her long hair back roughly as he continued sodomising her.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me harder you filthy fucking bastard. Fuck my slutty ass!" Kelly rasped, her groans and yelps increasing by the second.

"Cum deep in my ass, empty your balls in me." she begged.

Jon felt his second orgasm begin to build deep in his balls. He was now fucking her ass ferociously, his meaty, slicked cock sliding in and out with little to no friction. His body began to shudder as he began emptying his balls deep in her bowels. Kelly gripped the counter with all the strength she had.

"Fuck!" he groaned, as he continued pounding her until there was nothing more to give. A final few thrusts for good measure.

Both groaned loudly, catching their breath as their sweaty, tormented bodies held firm against each other.

Eventually Jon eased back, his softening cock slipping out her well-fucked ass. Kelly turned round and kissed him hard on the lips for what seemed like an eternity. They held each other passionately. A very private moment that would be edited from the final video. This part wasn't for sharing. It had been an incredible and exhilarating experience. They smiled lovingly at each other as both walked over to the two video cameras. Almost in unison they held their fingers over the 'Stop Recording' button. Click.

Six Days Later...

The video turned out to be their best yet. They'd already watched it half a dozen times. They'd fucked watching it the night before while encased in rubber. It already had over 40,000 views accumulated from the three sites where Jon had uploaded it. And the comments. Fuck. Some of the best yet! Now if only they were a little more literate...

12