All Comments on 'Sex Toys 101'

by Xxene

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Finally, some advice I could use!

Thank you for your valuable and very realistic tips on buying toys. I agree with you that the marketers of adult toys seem only to be into marketing the fantasy of an item rather than it's true usefulness. So buyer beware. Your article helps clear some of the misinformation and outright deception that can cloud the buyers decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent advice, should be read by all

Good read for all

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Guidance

I always thought that the considerations discussed here were obvious, but I guess I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what about silicon?

Fairly good advice, but very limited in scope. I have a couple of questions for you. Do you prefer a dildo about the size of your partner, or larger or smaller for vaginal use? You may be about right about 7 inches, but I would think that girth is more relevant as one doesn't have to put the whole dildo in. In my case, I think my girlfriend likes the idea of a larger than me dildo more than the reality, so I opted for something about the same girth but somewhat longer (9 inches). It never has been pushed in (in my presence at least!) for more than about 7 inches, but it does look formidible, and that is part of the attraction. Finally you mention many materials but leave out glass and silicon, two of the more costly and desirable materials out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous