All Comments on 'Sex with In-Laws Ch. 01'

by Lustyspouse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
lets talk

the story was great ,i think sex is more fun with a three some , mother laws likes sex after she looses he husban, i fucked my mother in law when she was 76 years old and she fucked like a 17 year old. keep writing great stories. my email b.felton@att.net

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Asian is the best

I have many times enjoyed an asian woman. So far i have found none to compare with their beauty and ability to please. You are a lucky man to have one as a wife...

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerabout 19 years ago
HOT

Now Dad needs to try his daughter and everyone will be happy.

AttorneymanAttorneymanabout 15 years ago
Wow!

That was incredibly hot. I want to read more!

A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ultimate

Besides breast feeding, the breast that my lips had the pleasure of were those of my younger sister. Just over a year ago I had the pleasure of again putting my lips to her breast. Before marriage I fantasized of marrying a beautiful woman who had other beautiful women in her family, especially her mom, and that we all enjoyed each other sexually. Only part of that fantasy came true. Mother in law was not attractive, but that does not stop me from including her and her daughters in my fantasies even after I have divorced. Now I have the pleasure of sharing my fantasies with a beautiful lady who had her lips on my sister's breast while I had my lips on my sisters other breast as my sister and I fingered my friends very wet and very dark pink pussy.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year ago

Epic tale. Amazing stories like this don’t get more attention! Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous