Sex with In-Laws Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you come, don't waste it, come into me., ok?" she said, looking into my eyes.

"That's what Jasmin always says." I said.

"I know, I taught her that. No matter who's semen it is, never to waste it. Not a single drop." She uttered, and I wanted to erupt in her that instant, but held back.

She resumed her upright position and bounced up and down again.

"Time to change positions!" I remarked.

"Any suggestions?" Lyah asked.

"You two object to anal?" I asked, careful not to go into a prohibited zone since the religion they professed to forbade anal intercourse, at least theoretically. But nobody could enforce this law in the confines of a bedroom.

"Well, we don't." Ran replied.

"Then stay as you are mother-in-law, I will remain in your pussy; Ran, get behind her and screw her ass!"

"My pleasure!" said Ran.

Lyah lowered her breasts to my chest, preparing an opening for her husband to take her into the forbidden zone. I could tell from the way he eased his way into her that he sodomized her all the time! She was no newcomer to receiving it up the ass. Neither was my wife Jasmin. Soon I felt his cock sliding in and out of her shit hole, separated from my cock by the flimsy wall that partition between her cunt and rectum. We alternated our thrusts, I'd slide out as he went in, and I went in as he slid out. Only this time it all got heavier, we began ramming into her. Making her tits jump. She did not flinch, and a determined fervid look on her face. Catching her by the hair, Ran tugged her head backward, stretching her neck, as he pumped his way into her with no mercy. I placed my hands round her neck, feeling the texture of the stretched skin. I gently squeezed, my thumb digging in. Then I released, as Ran signalled for me to switch positions with him.

"Good job!" He remarked as I got up to take his place. I brushed my hand through my mother-in-law's fur to feel the sweat that had accumulated, getting a satisfied smile in return. I let Ran enter her first. Then when she bent forward, I pryed her cheeks apart and positioned the tip of my penis at the entrance of her shit-canal. This time, when I pushed, she squirmed, a slight wincing. I pushed again, she winced more. Ran gestured for me to go all the way. Don't hold back, he told me. So I pushed more, forcing my way in. But she cried out in pain.

"Do you want it in or not!" Ran asked his wife sternly.

"I do! But it's big! Do it at one go! Ram it in! The pain will be just one single effect! Not bit by bit!" Lyah pleaded.

That was my mother-in-law. She exercised that philosophy in almost everything she did. "Always do it once and for all! Quit smoking the cold turkey way! Don't agonize! Don't hesitate! Just do it!" She's counsel.

Without further notice, I readied my hips, then thrust forward and slammed my cock home, all the way inside her. Her body squirmed as she shrieked in pain. I held her by the hair and began pumping into her rectum to get it stretched fast and quick so the pain would subside just as quick. I rammed my rod in and out, in and out. I felt liquid trickling round my shaft. She was bleeding. I offered to stop. No, she said, don't. I reached under her and grabbed both her breasts roughly in my hands, squeezing them hard and pulling at them as my cock struck home.

She must have climaxed a zillion times, I knew cause I never felt and seen so much wetness soak me or a woman before. So it finally was our turn to give her our contribution. For this there was a special arrangement. It would be carried out in a sacred manner. Ran and me withdrew from her. Ran sat against the head-board of the bed and let her nestle her head down on his lap, wiping the sweat off her brows. I mounted her and plunge my cock into her soggy cunt and began humping into her violently. Our mouths locked in a continuous relentless kiss. I felt my jism boiling, and knew it was time.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yesss! Remember! Give me all you've got!" she mumbled, panting away.

I stopped humping momentarily to drag her by the hips off Ran's lap.

"What are you doing!" He asked, puzzled.

"This is between me and her! Not you!" I warned, bringing a smile to his face because he knew now I understood the sanctity of two people sharing their moment of unification during climax. It was in innate animalistic instinct, my mother-in-law had brought out the natural in me.

We moved towards the middle portion of the bed, and I pushed her knees back over her shoulders, and jammed into her very hard with increasing impact. And I was there. Pressing myself deep inside her, I stopped pumping, and just erupted load after load of semen into her, against her cervix, and she shuddered, a peaceful look of bliss and satisfaction on her face. I pumped a bit more to extract every drop. Her hands pulled at my waist, urging maximum contact and connectedness. And I collapsed on her. My mouth in the crook of her neck, inhaling her smell, tasting her salty sweat. She whispered into my ears, that it was wonderful, an unprecedented bliss, that she loved me. It was all nice, all good, and welcomed my in her.

I felt my father-in-law's rough hand shoving me off his wife, a playful mocking smile on his face.

"My turn!" He said.

I rolled off my mother-in-law, as she gave me a slightly sad parting look, while her husband boarded her. I admired her tenacity. Her legs readily lifted, wide apart, to accommodate him

"Ready?" He asked, looking down at her.

"All the time." She answered.

He plunged into her, and began pumping. She turned to face me, her eyes staring into mine, and I knew she wanted it to be me again. She pretended it was me. Bit it was no different. We were just different bodies fucking her, our souls from the same source, and we were therefore the same. She recomposed herself, looked up at him, and pulled his face down to hers. I couldn't believe it, I was developing a second hard-on so soon. She saw it, her eyes expressing surprise. She pointed to her face, suggesting a facial. I rose from my position, and moved beside her head, on my knees, and began stroking my hardening cock. Looking up at me, my father-in-law simply smiled. Lyah reached a hand beneath me to caress my balls. She told us to come together. So we did. I had to gather momentum, so I stroked myself harder, faster. And then I pointed the tip of my cock close to her face, she opened her mouth, and I released jets of hot cum into her mouth, Ran coming deep in her at the same time too. She swallowed my cum, and the stray shots that went into the corner of her eye and her cheeks and nostril, she scooped with a finger to put into her mouth. Then Ran kissed her, and he tasted my cum as well. When I knew he was totally spent, I pushed him off her and placed myself between her thighs, where I buried my face in her snatch to eat her soggy pussy. I rubbed my nose and mouth down her crack, and pushed my lips between her cunt lips. I tasted my father-in-law in her too. A mixture of sweat, semen and juice that had become a potion, a sex potion. The smell tantalized. Then I sucked on her clit, lifting the button with my thumb. I grew again. This time, my father-in-law was too exhausted to move. So I brought her on all fours, and positioned her dripping pussy directly over his face. And I entered her from behind. I wanted him to take a good look at how my cock was violating his wife. I pushed her head down to his crotch, urging her to suck him.

My wife, father-in-law and mother-in-law welcome like minded people who would like to get in touch. We began swinging not long ago and have met like minded people who share the same tastes as we do from USA & Europe. But first we'd value your comments on the events as stated in the above episode.

12