Sexe, Esclaves Et Taille

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her body and her senses returned to her control, Taylor opened her eyes, and she could not help but giggle having just realized that there was no way that everyone else in the house did not hear her in the throes of orgasm.

She got out of bed and collected herself in front of the mirror again. Her hair was even more of a mess than before, but there was color to her cheeks now that made her look more herself. She looked at her reflection again and unashamedly admired the smoothness of her skin, the curves of her body, and the simple sexiness that was Taylor Hyeon Ju Park. She smiled confidently and resolved that she would make this trip a great one, her parents be damned. She ran her hand through her hair, attempting to tame it just a little, before walking out into the living room, not even bothering to put her shirt back on.

****

12