SexGames Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early the next morning Mikayla woke me with a kiss. I opened my eyes and saw her next to me, her blue eyes sparkling in the morning sun.

"Good morning," she said with a smile.

"Good morning," I said. "What time is it?"

"It's 8AM. I figured we should make sure we clean up any traces of our weekend before Jenny and your wife get home."

"That's a great idea. That's one plus of the simulator, no evidence to hide," I said.

"Well, except for the actual simulator." Mikayla laughed.

"True," I said as I sat up. I remembered that we were in the simulator and not in my actual bedroom. "Vira, is it really 8AM?"

"Yes, John," the machine said.

"We should have a few hours before Jenny and Kelly get home," I said as I got up and stretched.

"According to Kelly's phone's GPS readings they are already on their way home," Vira said.

"What the fuck?" I asked. "That's not like either of them to be up this early."

"I guess we'll clean fast," Mikayla said as she got out of bed.

"What is their ETA, Vira?" I asked.

"I would say about 30 minutes, John," the machine said.

I ended the simulation and Mikayla and I gathered our things. We both got dressed then we did our best to get the house back to the same shape that it was in when Jenny and Kelly had left for their spa weekend. It didn't have to be spotless, but it couldn't have any evidence that Mikayla had spent the night.

"This has been an amazing weekend," Mikayla said with a smile.

"Yes, it has," I said. I pulled her sexy, young body to mine and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. My heart was racing, knowing that my wife and daughter would be home in a matter of minutes.

"I can't wait until our next adventure," Mikayla said.

"Neither can I," I said before I gave her one last kiss. "Now get out of here before they get too close."

"Bye, Mr. S." Mikayla giggled as she picked up her bag and headed out the door. I did one last mental check to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything. I went into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. I was pouring my first cup when Jenny came bouncing through the front door.

"Hello, sweetheart," I said.

"Hi, dad!" Jenny said as she put her suitcase down in the foyer. "We had the best time! You've got to see the new bag that I bought."

"Your mom already texted me a picture, it looked nice," I said. "I'm glad you had a good time."

"Yeah, everything was great until last night when mom got a migraine. That's why we came home first thing."

I looked up and saw my wife, Kelly, coming through the front door. She put her suitcase down and walked into the kitchen.

"Hello," I said with a smile. "I hear you've got a migraine. Is there anything I can do?"

"No, I'll be fine," Kelly said. "Jenny, take your bag up to your room so nobody trips over it. I'll be doing laundry later so make sure all your clothes are in the hamper."

"Ok, mom," Jenny said as she bounced into the hallway. She picked up her bag and headed upstairs.

"So how was your weekend?" I asked.

"It was great until last night," Kelly said as she glared at me with her brown eyes.

"You mean the migraine?" I asked.

"No, I mean the text from Mikayla's mom making sure that she wasn't being too much of an imposition. You know, because she was spending the whole weekend at our house. Care to explain?"