All Comments on 'SexGames Ch. 04'

by TallMarriedMan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

I’m starting to really dislike Mikayla. And the husband. I liked the characters in the first couple of chapters but now.....they’re just mean, nasty, awful people. Makes me want Kelly to go down into the basement & smash Vera to pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The machine corrupts!

RTR I don’t know if I’d say they are awful, I think they are reacting like most would having the power of the machine to bail them out. When you know you can cover any sin you keep pushing the limit. Can’t wait to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This premise is fantastic, I'm loving it (personally it'd be nice if the characters could figure out a way to make the wife okay with his relationship with Mikayla instead of focusing on cheating so much, but hey I'm loving this anyway)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love when they're bad

Love when John and Mikayla are naughty. Her dirty talk and mentioning the wife is something that's quite hot, but often underrepresented on this site. Reminds me of Ashley from your previous series, which I thought was extremely strong until the final story. If John and Mikayla get corrupted or descend further because of the machine, then I'd love to see how far they go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Justice

I hope the wife gets her justice. I hate cheating stories but once I start I always hope the cheaters realize that they are really breaking hearts! My people would say; Vendetta time!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
changes

since the machine seams to have unlimited abilities, why not make the wife look younger, (him too, for that matter) hotter, with slave like devotion and completely Bi-sexual, think where the story could go then ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liking it so far...keep going!

Maybe add the twist of the WIFE secretly lusting after Mikayla and even know, somehow, that he's been fucking her and wants to join them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story is hot

The tale is hot and the twist on the plot is unexpected. I look forward to reading more. The time travel paradox is fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm loving these stories so far, they're really creative and very well written.

One thing I wondered about was if the wife's robe being left in the basement was going to come into play. I suppose that wouldn't be too difficult for them to explain away, but it really seemed like you had planted that detail in there deliberately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What Happened to Taylor?

Looking forward to chapter 5. What I'm still wondering about is was the "simulation" with Taylor really a simulation? John specifically wonders about the program giving her a specific taste, and Mikayla clearly knew her very well, like John knew Mikayla, but didn't seem to notice anything off with her. I'm wondering if Taylor is going to turn up missing and it be that when Vira "terminated" her from the simulation, she terminated the real her. This could be the straw that breaks the camel's back and forces John or Mikayla to go back and make it so that their affair never happened.

pigeonclusterpigeonclusterover 5 years ago
can't help but feel sad

I wish they could all just be honest with each other, polyamory-style. It makes me sad to see people more willing to break trust and cheat than to have multiple committed relationships :(

btw. you might find it helpful to think about time travel systems - there are two major ways to deal with time, and those are self-consistent time (there's only one timeline, everything you do was already in your past), or branching time (every time you go back in time, a new split universe is created). you could also imagine partially consistent time that actively resists large modifications and tries to make changes have as little impact as possible - I'd use this one for a story like this, personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

Find out that the wife IS Mikayla 4rm when she goes back in time to his prom. Find out that "Kelly" knew it was her younger self all along. Only prob is the eye color 🤔

As a female i VERY much found this story a turn on! You made visualizing everything very easy. It made it that much hotter to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why didn’t Kelly...

Why didn’t Kelly taste Mik on Mr. S’s stick?

kees10kees10almost 3 years ago

:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I can't stop smiling.

You are such a tease. An author with a very twisted mind. But as the saying goes:

A dirty mind is a joy forever!!!!

Keep that dirty mind of you busy. By the time I reached the end of those 23 stories you've published here, I expect to see very, very new stories by your hand.

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 year ago

Great story, Why didn’t Kelly, taste Micaela on Mr. S’s stick?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallMarriedMan@TallMarriedMan
►►► DESIRING JORDYN ◄◄◄ A married man is tempted by his son's girlfriend. Brand new story ONLY on Patreon. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON ◄◄◄ If you like my stories, please consider supporting our work! Those that donate get early access t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SexGames Ch. 03 Previous Part
SexGames Series Info