All Comments on 'Sexing the Bride’s Mom Ch. 03'

by DkGy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
throw up and be a man

you write and think like a child.in life keeping things to yourself will help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Better she had just committed suicide than return

Such women used, raped, and turned into trash are nothing but trash and need to be trown away. Had she any ethics or morals she would have either turned the boys in for rape or stayed and become a full time whore never going home. Isnt it strange men work long and hard to provide for women who really arent worth their sweat? And the pieces of trash that sex the women are even worse, they are predators with no rational human thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow, not sure which is worse

Reading this story about a gang bang or reading the comment below me that the woman should have killed herself afterwards. <br><br>

This story is not what I consider erotic. It was a tale of men using a woman to fulfill their need to dominate and humiliate. However, some find that sort of thing arousing. I was struck by the lack of imagination. There was overuse of the word "lust." Each of the guys had a huge dick. The woman needed no actual stimulation to become aroused. It's just so derivative of a cheaply made porno.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Topic good but singular in thought

People, this is categorized correctly, nonconsent/reluctance. It is not erotic coupling, nor loving wives, nor romantic, though it may be group sex. Writer, the subject matter was good but the description began to repeat itself. I would have had you stop before the young studs' last round of ejaculations. Also, the older men near the end of this story would have been good for another story. Keep up the diversity of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The pig who made the "KILL Herself" remark is a

product of those ARAB MEN? who love to stone there loved ones who are raped--I guess they treat the rapist to dinner--Much like the rape story affectinitos of Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's Non-Consent, Readers!

There's a reason for a "non-consent" category and this story is representative of it. Why do you read non-consent stories if you don't like it. It's about taking people sexually without their consent - Get a grip!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
people please

If you do not like these types of stories, go buy yourself a mills and boon book, Notice the section, this section is for Nonconsent/Reluctance, You people who read these stories then complain are the real ones with problems

IntercontinentalIntercontinentalover 15 years ago
One of the best

Probably one of the best stories i have read on here.A little bit more humiliation for the ass fuck might have been good, but having them get her to lick them cleam was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
light relief

Some comments are extreme but hey its only a fantasy guys!. Hey its a story thats all. quite well written and thought out

JamieRedJamieRedalmost 15 years ago
Definitely keep writing

You've spurred one of my wildest fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MILF

Completely ruined by the overuse of MILF

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It!

As a man who has enjoyed the sexual abandon of many mature women, there is nothing more erotic than a MILF's inner slut unleashed. Good writing and don't let stupid readers keep you from continuing to write great stories. Look forward to the next one!

Johnboy9Johnboy9about 12 years ago
Great story, ready for a follow-up

I really liked this story, but I think you could continue it with a 4th chapter. Although, I must say, I liked the way you ended it where Vanessa was able to escape the clutches of her rapists once she left Jamaica behind, how she was lucky enough to get away without anyone discovering what was going on between her captives and herself so as to use it to blackmail her with said knowledge to further sexually abuse her. And yet, still I got to thinking further on the matter. About all that audio/video evidence sitting around out there doing no one any good, really. I was thinking this might be a good time, now that Vanessa has had time to rest and recuperate from her ordeal, to have some sons of friends and/or neighbors of hers to suddenly find the pictures and films of her performances on the internet and, deciding they want their share as well, to start looking her up. After giving in to some of their blackmailing demands, she might finally get so fed up that she could decide to go back to Jamaica to have it out with Tom to try to convince him to remove the items from the internet, forgetting just what kind of trouble she would probably end up in by taking such a step.

Just a thought, in case you didn't want to leave sleeping dogs lie...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!

PPL will complain no matter what you do..

Example: if u save 3 kittens from a burning building, someone will complain how you "carried" them to safety.

Constructive critisism is okay.. But some ppl are simply "haters"..plain and simple...

Great story - Keep writing!!!!

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesover 10 years ago
What can I say?

This was a heck of an ending. I had not expected the dads to become involved. I have always loved watching dark-skinned women, but have never had the opportunity to even kiss an African-American women, let alone touch her body. My favorite fantasies are Halle Berry, Vanessa Williams and Jennifer Hudson, just to name a few.

Thanks again and i wish I wrote this well.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
Oh My God

I agree with lovesnipples, that was some ending. The whole story was so hot, I hope you write more stuff like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Generally a fun story.

A few suggestions, take them as you will: (a) It became difficult for me to follow the action when all four young men were assaulting Vanessa. That is inherent in this kind of story, it is hard to write a scene with five bodies moving together, but nonetheless it was difficult for me to follow. (b) I thought you missed an opportunity to do more with the transformation of Vanessa into a cum-slut, when she would do whatever her little darlings requested, at the end of the story. You could have gotten inside her thought processes or the conversation when she happily agreed to being passed around. (c) The groomsmen were taking a huge chance with their seemingly important friendship with Vanessa's son. Why? You could have created some sexy history to explain.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Husband never has a clue, really

Another dumb husband story. No way any guy won't know his wife was whoring herself out, it would be all over her. Another author who makes the husband an idiot and everyone else so much more clever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Go Figure!

Not hard to figure that this was written by a guy!

Panthers70Panthers70about 6 years ago
Fantastic stroke story

Very hot throughout all three chapters apart from the last bit where the fathers were involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Add

Add more to the story. After she went home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
But at night over the years, while her husband slept beside her,

The word you meant is year... and it really wasn't even a full year until she was divorced... it happened 4 months later when the pregnancy occurred

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 5 years ago
Good read, however...

I don't approve of rape under any circumstances. And there were a few errors, but they didn't detract from the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous