All Comments on 'Sexploration Ch. 02'

by mr. grey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Don't forget Alice, the asian with a body of a pornstar in chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Godawful writing!!!!

Really, really bad. Terrible writing, words missing all over the place, farcical "conversation" - just terrible.

Please don't write any more until you've taken some night school writing classes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sex

Pure unadulterated sex- a schoolboys fantsay, Wow

We need these at times-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was fucking hot! I'm laying back on my bed here in the afternoon reading this... We have a couple of spanish girls cleaning the house today, older and younger sisters if I had to guess. I was picturing the older one as the mom and the hottie younger sister as the daughter! (You can guess who I pictured as the dad, hehehe;). Man, the younger sister is HoT! I really want to throw her down on the bed, yank her jeans and panties off and lick her from her tiny little star anus up to her swollen clit, then gently force my long, thick, hard, throbbing cock into her puffy, wet, flowered open mound, rip through her hymen and slowly push my way down till Im touching her cervix. I'll have to push because her hips are so narrow and that pussy is so tight I'll be fighting to get it in then just as hard dragging it back out! I can picture her long, dark legs wrapped around my back, her heels on my ass pulling me in, her cute feet pointing straight while her toes curl up in orgasm... Her nails raking my back and digging into my ass, making sure I dont try and pull out when I cum; she wants it all inside! Her teeth are biting into my shoulder so hard when she cums, trying not to scream so her sister cleaning in the kitchen wont hear us, that she's drawing blood! That tight little pussy, convulsing on my rock hard cock throbbing deep inside her, is pulsing and milking me so hard as Im pressed up against her cervix, our pubic bones grinding together, that I fire off, pulsing long, thick, hot ropes of gleaming white baby-making juice straight into her uterus, coating her womb, leaving her with a present we'll have to unwrap next spring, depending on what she had to say next month when she comes to clean...

....oh, did I stray off topic? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I get the feeling that

English is not your first language.

Please make use of the FREE editing from Literotica, to correct some of the grammatical, and spelling errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous