All Comments on 'Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 11'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
melsdadmelsdadover 17 years ago
Sammi, you've done it again

Oh my God! What a finish. I loved it, my pulse was racing, I was reading so fast, dying to see where it was going, then it just stopped.

I began clicking on 3 hoping to enjoy the next step, only to discover, that was it, lol, and you'd left us hanging.

I laughed out loud, knowing you'd deliberately done this, what a novel move. I was looking for the next part, but you've made us wait.

That's never happened in any other story I've read, fantastic idea. You really have this very enjoyable story, completely under control.

I am so enjoying your stories, I really look forward to each installment.

Sammi, I think I love you, lol,

Keep up your magic with words, they paint such fantastic pictures.

bye for now.

Bob.

Uncle DavidUncle Davidover 17 years ago
scorching

Sammi, you are so hot, fantastic!

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
Tender times and fun times with Jon

Sammi's uncanny ability to express herself in words is shown yet again in this recounting of an affair with a man old enough to be her father. As always, the story is very easy to follow and to picture as it progresses. The creative side of her shows itself in dealing with a lost erection, with comical (to this reader) results. It is truly FUNNY. Then the submissive side of Sammi shows itself quite strongly, especially in the last segment, ending in a line of questioning by the man, tantalizingly leading to a spanking. One great thing about Sammi--she always seems to find the pleasure side of her experiences quite readily. And that is the main thing, she is into the moment and having FUN........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slow burner but so very hot

As beautifully written as all your stories. Spanking is one of my favourite peccadillos, and it was a lovely surprise to see it introduced into the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous