Sexual Coaching Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
864 Followers

- I want to eat you!

- My pleasure, master!

She lay on the floor, on her back, and Shomeer positioned himself between her open legs. He started to caress her thighs, then raising up to her pussy and clit. He toyed with her clit, kissing and nibbling it gently. Sunita couldn't repress an ecstatic scream. Shomeer was drinking her juices from her pussy, sucking her clit and eating her as if he had been starved from sex for months. Sunita's love juices were the tastiest nectar he had ever drunk. He playfully nibbled her clit, eliciting new ecstasy screams.

- Oooohhh Lakshmi, it's so gooooddd. . . Now, I want you inside my pussy. Please fuck, fuck me hard, now! Oooh, Ganesh! Do it please!

Shomeer put his cock at the entrance of her dripping wet pussy and slowly pushed it in. Sunita felt as completely stretched out as when Kyrhan himself fucked her cunt.

- My god! In two hours, I'm to service both Kyrhan and you. If you sandwich me, I'll certainly be split in two. It's too much. . .

- I'm pretty sure that Kyrhan had thought about it. He seems to be sure that you can handle both of our cocks simultaneously in your holes. The only problem will be that you'll be of no use to your husband for a few weeks!

- Kyrhan is surely wiser than most of us! He must have already thought of a suitable solution.

Sunita wrapped her legs around Shomeer's waist and held him very close. He had a fleeting remorse. He stopped his fucking movements

- Are you on the pill?

- No, in fact we had chosen the date of our visit to correspond to my ovulation date. I ovulated just last night.

- So I could make you pregnant, I should put on a condom!

- Don't bother with it! Kyrhan has already filled my womb several times this morning and he didn't use any condom. We had asked him to sire my next babies. I'm most likely already pregnant and quite possibly with twins as I've been given the shots from Kyrhan's MD to stimulate my ovaries. John and me, we wanted to discover what it would be like to take care of babies from Kyrhan. Sorry to have disappointed you!

- No problem, the horses are already in the stable! May I enlist for the next time, say during the fashion show?

- You'll have to discuss it with my husband and with Kyrhan! Personally, I would vote for it but I have previously decided with my husband I should have no say on who could mount me. Regarding sex, I'm completely submissive as we all are in Kyrhan's harem. You'll discover when your wife will be completely broken in that she will become so, too!

Sunita closed her eyes to show that the time was now for action, not discussion. Shomeer humped forward, pushing his cock even deeper than previously. She screamed in surprise and a little pain which soon began to melt down under the strength of his strokes. She felt now just growing pleasure, on the way to just another impending climax. She loved to be fucked by the huge cock of Kyrhan's brother. She was no more afraid of servicing soon the two brothers simultaneously. In fact, she couldn't wait to have Kyrhan deep in her ass and Shomeer as deep in her pregnant cunt.

- Ohhh yes, Shomeer, fuck me, fuck me hard. I need it fast and hard!

He was now moving his cock in and out like a demented machine. She was screaming, imploring him to fuck her ever more forcefully, ever harder to fill her with his potent seed. Nobody except Kyrhan had ever fucked her so deep and the pleasure she received from such deep and fast penetrations was indescribable. After the initial pain, she was now fully enjoying his , oh so deep strokes. Her continuous loud moans were a heady aphrodisiac for him and his relentless ploughing of her little garden gained steadily in speed and force.

Although she tried desperately to force him to cum before her, she was finally defeated. She climaxed inordinately hard in Shomeer's arms. He stopped for a moment his moves, covering her mouth with his and pushing his tongue deep into her mouth in a quite possessive gesture. She felt he was taking full possession of her body. her heart burst with pride of feeling totally owned by this marvelous Indian man. For him, she felt she would be able to leave family, children, business and live in Mumbai at his complete disposal but she knew he was so responsible that it would remain eternally a fantasy and nothing more!

Like a well oiled machine he resumed his powerful humping moves. He seemed not tired although his assault had lasted more than half an hour. Her pussy emitted lewd slurping noises. each time he rammed her fully to the hilt. She felt she was close to yet another orgasm but this time she wanted to cum with him. She desperately clamped her pussy around his marvelous cock. She had her legs around his waist, forbidding him to retire as he mercilessly fucked her. his moves became frenzied. Sunita reached another climax and dug her fingernail in his shoulderblades. The pain made him come at last. He unloaded big wads of cum that were immediately swallowed by her avid spasming cervix.

They remained completely exhausted on their couch, panting desperately to fill their lungs with desperately needed air. Sunita cuddled in Shomeer's arms, her head in the crook of his shoulder.

- Pheww! That was great, Shomeer! You really fuck women like a king, a tiger, Janu (darling)

Meanwhile, Swathri and Kyrhan were engaged in an equally fierce tournament. Swathri had been exceedingly proud of gaving been chosen by Kyrhan for the first round of festivities. Moreover he had established himself as the Master of the palace by claiming for his sole use the ass holes of the three girls available. He had negligently offered his brother and even to Dan and John who seemed to be very close friends of him the crumbs he didn't care to use himself. Although such crumbs would have seemed quite sufficient for a lifetime to most men!

Kyrhan had slowly and delicately peeled the garments Swathri had been wearing. He wasn't in a hurry and he wanted to savor the slow strip tease he had asked from his sister in law. She had taken off her deep violet saree, then her lavender choli appearing in petticoat and a bikini top. Kyrhan had roamed her shoulders, neck and armpits with his mouth, pushing his nose and his lips between her proud breasts then she had untied the knot of her petticoat, letting it fall down on the floor. Kyrhan could attest she had been following Kira's custom of not wearing knickers under the petticoat. Her shaven pussy appeared in all its glory as the petticoat slowly glided down. She turned to the wall and undid theknot between her breasts before turning toward Kyrhan. She inhaled as much as she could to push away the bra and exhibit her breasts without touching them. When he saw the magnificent jugs deprived of their last protection Kyrhan had to gulp discreetly. Swathri was really a knock out. She just didn't know how to present her assets to men in the best way. Kira, Leena, Sunita and Preeti would have a fitting companion with her!

When Swathri was naked at last, Kyrhan produced a small bottle of almond oil. She had anticipated that he would choose to bugger her. From whay Kira had told her and what she had understood when Kyrhan visited her in Mumbai, he loved caressing and fucking pretty women's asses, even more than fucking them. It was a challenge for him and for the woman, especially if she had still her anal cherry : he wanted to make them discover anal pleasure for their first experience! he was rather sure that afterward, they would keep a cherished imae of him and they would always be ready to service him. It was an unusual but very effective way to enslave women but all of them had succumbed to his desires and considered themselves asq members of his harem They had even drawn their husbands into allowing and condoning such adulterous relations.

Swathri lay on Kyrhan's desk that was just at the appropriate height to bugger her. He greased caefully his cock and pushed it into her ass. As Shomeer now used her back passage on a daily basis, It was now loose enough to accomodate quite easily, Kyrhan's cock quite painlessly. Swathri was amazed when she felt that Kyrhan had fully entered her in less than four minutes. He was really magnificent. It was her last coherent thought as he started frigging her clit and inserting two fingers into her cunt directly on her G-spot. She was totally delirious as long as Kyrhan continued to handle her in her arms

In Dan's apartment, John and Dan were trying their best to keep Kira on a peak of sexual blissmost of the time. kyrhan had forbidden them to use her ass so they had at their disposal only her cunt, her mouth and her breasts. They regularly changed positions on a random basis. Kira never knew from where the pleasure would come in the next five minutes or who would be plunged deep in her cunt or about to cover her tonsils with just another coating of fresh white sperm. In fact they had succeeded to make her as delirious as Swathri was, just ten yard away. The high pitch shrieks of the three women could be heard in the three apartments.

At ten PM precisely, doors could be heard opening and duscreet scuttering noses could be heard in the corridors.

Sunita met Shomeer who was somewhat lost in the corridors. She led him to Kyrhan's bedroom wher she was to be their fuck toy for the night. Knowing the extreme resilience of Kyrhan and most probably of his brother, she could anticipate that she would have little sleep that night. She was proved right as at 04AM she was again impaled on two mammoth shafts. Kyrhan had remained continuously in her ass for eight hours just allowing himself to cum two times in the interval. When the less resilient Shomeer disengaged from time to time to take a rest or for a drink, Kyrhan was making a few steps , still deeply enbedded in her bowels to fuck her on the balcony or facing the wall. Around midnight, he even jumped with her in the swimming pool to wake up Sunita who was dozing off.

She had been surprised not to feel any pain when the two huge cocks had filled at the same moment both her holes. She understood then that Kyrhan had correctly estimated that two hours with Shomeer would be a suitable warm up for her. One thing was certain : the eggs developing in her womb had just received their first high protein shower. they should have a very smooth skin!

Just before midnight, dressed in a white very tiny satin bra with an orange seethrough sexy saree and golden equally see through petticoat and ostensibly nothing underneath, according to Kyrhan's instructions to wear her sexiest outfit she had, Swathri knocked to the door of Dan's bedroom. He opened immediately and, with a big smile on his face, signaled Swathri to get in. The room was dimly lighted by a few candles. Dan locked the door behind her and, holding Swathri's arm, he said :

- I was waiting for you.

He pulled Swathri inti his arms and kissed her lips. It was not the kind of kisses her husband had used with her. It was sensual, with the clear aim to excite her, to make her burn with hot desire. Dan may not be as richly endowed as Shomeer or Kyrhan but he knew how to kiss a woman and make her feel the most treasured woman in the world. She knew that that evening, she might discover one of the most exciting experiences of her life! He drew her closer to him, caressing her tits and especially extending her nipples with two fingers. When he tired of deliciously kneading her breasts, he sensually caressed her skin in her back and along her sides from her armpits to her hips. Swathri began panting although she didn't have had to produce the least effort. She was getting more and more excited by the seconds just from the skill of that white man. She thought that white men were just interested by using women as fuck toys but this one was more sensual.

Swathri wrapped her arms around his neck, increasing the pressure on his lips. It wasn't Dan who was kissing her but reversely, it was her who kissed him as if her life depended on it. There was no more any shyness, fear or contempt in her mind, just pure animal attraction, submission to just another superior male. Any woman at her place would have melted down if she had been kissed and caressed by such a man!

- I'm totally yours to plunder, Master. I'll do whatever you ask from me!

- I exected nothing less from you.

They launched themselves into a cruise where he explored every square inch of her body, even if he just probed her ass hole with the tip of his tongue making circles around her puckered hole. It was so delicious that she would ask her future lovers (she couldn't avoid the prospect that with her new way of life, she should have quite a lot of lovers in the future) to perform the same trick.

The next morning passed with every one, completely exhausted, snoring in their beds, or, more accurately, the beds on which they had fucked all the night long. They finally got up just in time to take their lunch in the main dining hall. Kyrhan proposed a toast for the new member of her harem, Swathri and her husband. Dan responded with another toast to their three hostesses and the babies that were developing in their bellies.

Kira concluded with a remark that after that night and the next ones, probably as hot as the first one, she doubted that Shomeer and Swathri would need much more sexual coaching. Just she felt that Swathri wasn't sufficiently submissive and too haughty to her taste but she didn't tell it. There may be some hints of jealousy there as her sister in law behaved with Dan as a seasoned slave, watching him intently when he wasn't looking her, looking to her feet when he addressed her, jumping whenever he expressed a need, wiggling seducively her hips when he asked her to bring him something. She had been obviously smitten that first night.

To be continued...

(any suggestions for Swathri's further coaching are welcome)

Note to readers : If you have photos and descriptions of Indian women clothes and way to put them on aside from conventional way of wearing a saree, or simple kameez, churidars and salwar, it would help me a lot. But the photos would be much better if you had talked your wife or girlfriend into wearing a beautiful saree outdoors to go shopping or in a park, be it in Paris, London or elsewhere.

dan57
dan57
864 Followers
12