Sexual Coaching Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
874 Followers

He expected no answer, just speaking to humiliate the white slut that had been given to him for his pleasure. She had a job to do and Sunita knew that, if she had stopped sucking him, he would have slapped her unless he decided to spank her seriously and with his large hands and bulging muscles on his arms and shoulders, she wouldn't like to be spanked by him, at least for the moment. after a good shagging, she might be in a different mood as Kyrhan had made her discover the pleasure of being whipped just afterhe had filled her pussy with his hot spunk. All her body had tingled under the strokes and she had cummed so many times under the whip without any other stimulation that she had fainted in his arms. Perhaps that gorgeous gardener could drive her to such heights of pleasure!

While she was drooling in expectations on what he was going to do to her, she was sucking him on, very slowly, letting him enjoy all the possibilities of her expert mouth. She loved feeling the long meaty cylinder forcing her jaws open and getting into her gullet as she was labouring over it. The strong smell and taste of maleness, mixed with a spicy zest of sweat, sperm was intoxicating. Her own husband had a completely different taste : soap, deodorizer, lavender, too clean to arouse her. She made a mental note to ask him to just wipe his cock in the shower. She envisioned herself shutting the door behind him when he comes back home, falling on her knees and engulfing his cock in her mouth as she shed her clothes to appear naked to him, just there in the entrance of their home : Is there a better way to tell your husband you love him?

Sunita's mind was now reeling with lust : the gardener, the cook, Shomeer, Kyrhan, her husband were swirling in her mind like in a kaleidoscope. She cupped and very gently squeezed his balls, dragging her tongue along his shaft to finally take his heavy testicles in her mouth, sucking and licking them with delectation. The gardener let her slave over his cock for a long time. he loved to see a white woman acting as the lowest slut on him.

Finally, he pulled away of her grip and placed his cock just between her breasts, making her press them around it. The cock was slippery with her saliva mixed with some precum from him. He could make it slide into that make shift sheath he could order her to make it tighter or looser as he wanted. The head of his cock was darting up between her breasts, nudging her chin. He had arranged her hands on the sides of her breasts, leaving her nipples free. From time to time he tweaked sharply the engorged cones to tell her to speed up the process or slapped them with the back of his hand to tell her to increase the pressure. A gentle nudge on her nipples indicated his satisfaction.

Sunita was on fire then : all this cock sucking, the constant attention he was requiring from her, his authoritative attitude as if she had been his personal slave for the last twenty years made her moan in need, aching to service him more completely!

- OK, slut, time for more action! I would like to see how you fuck a real man, rundi. . .

Sunita whimpered gratefully and followed him to a couch nearby. He took off his work garments and sat on the bed. Sunita was told to straddle him and she obeyed hastily. He leaned forward and kissed her lips greedily. His hands were roaming on her body, pinching her breasts, caressing her voluptuous hips, feeling her buttocks and exploring the crease between them.

His hands gripped her waist and lifted her up. He told her to aim his cock head to the entrance of her cunt. When he felt her cunt lips nudging his cock, he let her sink down very slowly. His cock spread slowly her lips open, in a mind blowing sensation. When the knob had fully entered her, he pulled her to him faster. His cock burst into her cunt, filling her to the brim. Sunita screamed in bliss, throwing her head back. His cock was now sheathed to the hilt into her tight channel, not so tight in reality but the size of his cock made her feel like a virgin again, a virgin whose defloration was about to be complete!

Shomeer, Swathri and the cook were silent, watching in fascination the gardener fucking mercilessly Sunita to her obvious pleasure.

The gardener made her rock her hips around his cock. He began groaning feverishly as she ground her twat on his cock. Kyrhan had made her exercise on a special dildo that measured the force exerted by the muscles in her vagina on a man's cock. She had now complete control on them and exercise had increased tremendously her strength. She clamped her cunt tightly on his cock and began to heave her belly up before pushing back on his belly. She pumped him faster and faster making him groan in ecstasy. No woman had ever treated him that way. He was pressed, nearly squeezed in her cunt as if she was a tight virgin but she was able to receive him to the hilt like an experienced whore just a minute later. The girls he fucked in the neifghborhood were as tight as that white woman was where they were young but soon became loose and remained definitively so. It was then that he always choose to quit them. Ganesh, he would like to keep that woman for himself and a few selected friends, maybe. She was incredible!

Now he wanted her, wanted to really posess her. He made her on her back on the bed and shoved his cock deep into her cunt. He entered her rather fast but he felt as if she was opening herself in front of him. She was so wet that he hadn't to force himself into her really hard but if he stopped his thrusts, she immediately clamped down on his cock and held him inside fiercely, instantly releasing him if he pushed in again. When he had buried himself to the hilt in her twat, they froze for a minute, enjoying the rythmical contraction of her muscles around his prick. Then she bucked under him as if she tried to unsaddle him. Instinctively he grabbed her swollen breasts to steady himself and prevent her from escaping him. He began to fuck her, deeply, slowly and quite heavily. He slid hs cock slowly out of her and she accompanied him with her hips arching over the bed. Her cunt was squeezing him fiercely, then he pushed back home quite fast, pinning her to the bed. She clamped her twat around him to increase the friction as much as she could, waiting he was fully sheathed in her body to release him just somewhat.

Their erotic ballet lasted a long time under the eyes of thair mesmerized assistance. Sunita screamed now continuously, urging her lover to fuck her ever harder and deeper. She would have blushed in shame if she hadn't been in such a frenzy.

- Aaargrhhhh, ooohhh, Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder, bastard, don't ever stop! Fuck me!!

The gardener was an experienced lover, alternating slow and deep thrusts and fast machine gun tempo in and out moves. Sunita's screams varied accordingly in pitch and volume. Her climax was clearly getting nearer and nearer. She was no more able to speak, just gurgle in delight, panting, gasping, moaning like a woman drowning. Her eyes were closed as she concentrated on the ineffable sensations emanating from her cunt but irradiating along her spine from her toes to her head. She writhed like a smake on the bed, her boobs dancing from one side to the other, her head crashing on the pillows surrounding it. Her body jerked under his flowing his thrusts. She froze suddenly with her back arched up. She had been strong enough to lift their combined weight. Her cunt clamped his cock as if she wanted to tear him away. The pressure was a sufficient stimulus for him, too. He felt his sperm soaring through his erect pole and erupt against her cervix.

They fell down, the gardener's large body covering lithe Sunita's limp frame. She was cupping her breasts in her hands and nibbling absentmindedly her nipples as the last waves of her fantastic orgasm rippled throughout her body. Gosh! At home, her son had encouraged her to seduce her bodybuided tennis trainer. He had bulging muscles that had attracted her attention but he was a lousy fuck, only interested in adding Sunita to the long list of girls he had seduced. That gardener had given her awesome pleasure without even an hint of foreplay. She swore to herself to come and visit frequently Swathri in the future!

The gardener turned on his back, freeing her from his weight. He was heavy but she had loved to feel the weight of her lover pressing her onto the bed and she felt abandoned when he pulled away. She felt hands grabbing her shoulders and carrying her from the bed. She opened her eyes sleepily. It was the cook who had emerged from his trance. He wanted to take part in the action. Ganesh, she was so totally exhausted that she didn't feel able to ride him.

Fortunately, he had clearly other intentions. He deposited her on her four on a thick carpet in the middle of the room. He pushed big pillows under her belly to raise her bottom. Her chest and head were hanging freely on the other side. He wanted to take her doggie style and was sufficiently clever to leave her tits totally available to his mauling. She smiled thinking that from behind her, he would have a perfect view of her shaven cunt and her her puckered rose ass hole. Both would be totally available to him. Would he want to add another load in her cunt or would he prefer to bugger her still unused ass hole. It was totally up to him. He could even switch from one hole to the other if he cared for it. She wiggled seductively her ass to lure him into action. Come on, guy, I'm still horny and ready to be serviced. Just push your beautiful cock into any of my available holes. Theyare all yours to plunder. She groaned :

-Of Fuck me again, use my ass or my mouth if you want but fuck me! Do it hard, I beg you, please!

The fat ugly cook placed himself behinh her legs. At least ske knew that her mouth wouldn' t be solicited at least for the present time. He runs his cock along her perinaeum nudging her ass hole, then sliding back to the entrance of her already copiously annointed honey pot. After a few tentative pushes against her sphincter, she screamed to him.

- God! Choose my choot or bugger me as you want but fill me up! I can't stand that teasing. I need your big cock wherever you want but now, please.

She screamed out quite loud when he sodomized her in a single plunge, at last! Her hands gripped the carpet as he entered powerfully into her back passage, fucking her up the ass. For the cook, Sunita was just a white whore, some sort of worthless Dalit, a piece of meat that happened to be pretty enough to be fucked, just used and nothing more. Their mutual pleasure was nonetheless intense, strong and burning. He grabbed her breasts in his hands and squeezed them in his fists. He wass not trying to give her pleasure, just to hurt her in a sadistic urge. He began to push and pull his cock in her ass hole. She screamed each time he impaled her fully to the hilt and moaned when he pulled out. She wiggled her head making her long hair flip from one shoulder to the other like some heavy whip.

The cook then bent forward and inserted two hooked fingers into her cunt and pulled ferociously when he pushed into her arse. Her screams got instantly more piercing. Her twat was savagely distended by his fingers. It was the pain itself that made her reach yet another climax. Lakshmi be thankedi, Kyrhan had revealed Sunita's shamefully hidden submissive tendencies. Otherwise, this scene would have been a highly traumatizing rape for the young woman. As things were now, the scene was a tremendously exciting situation and she was even more aroused just thinking to what other harsh treatments the cook may have still in store for her and she didn't count the pleasure she would have narrating the scene to her husband, to Kyrhan and his wife. John would probably want to relive in person the events of the whole day!

Her brutal lover didn't want to limit himself to that climax. He disengaged rapidly, pulled her down without concern for the pain he may have inflicted to her and forced his cock into her mouth. She could taste a mixture of her own love juices, his precious cum, his sweat and the bitter taste of her own excrements.

- Directly from ass to mouth! A treat for a white rundi! If your white husband was there, I would make you share it with him, scum!

Sunita let him push her on her knees in front of him, on the bed. She sucked his cock greedily, trying to pump his cum out of his swollen balls. He blocked her head with his hands and fucked it as he would do with a cunt. His back and fro movements reached a frenzy as he masturbated himself in her mouth. He jerked his head back, screaming his pleasure His cum erupted from his cock like a geyser. Sunita was not able to swallow it all as fast as it spurted out. It burst out and spattered her all over her chin, cheeks, nose and eye lids were creamed copiously, there were even droplets in her hair and on her forehead. some had glided from her chin to her breasts and some was even dripping from her nipples down to her thighs. Sunita had never seen someone cumming that much. She had been lucky to be already pregnant from Kyrhan. A thick potent shower like that would have done the job quite easily. Gosh, with just that load, the ugly cook could have impregnated a whole company and he still wasn't limp!!!

Now she had time to savour the rich taste of his offering in her mouth. She made it turn into her mouth like the finest Burgundy wine. It was as inebriating as a millesime Krug Champagne, the one she loved the best. . . She swallowed it all, scooping what was smearing her face and her breasts and massaging what was left into her skin.

- Ganesh, it's the most efficient cream to moisten my skin. I would love a cum bath, with you as the sole provider. You're the best I've ever encountered!

- White slut, you may love my superior Indian sperm and you're right thinking it's the best brew in the world, the rchest, the tastiest and above all, the most potent you may enjoy. It was a treat for you as I never tried a white woman, especially one wearng so elegantly a saree but I prefer to share it with Indian women only. i may have impregnated twenty of them already, several of them of rich Brahmin families and in a few occasions in front of their wimp husbands.

It was too much for Swathri. She advanced to the bed.

- I'm from a rich Brahmin family. My husband isn't a wimp. He may have a cock bigger, longer and more skillful than yours and I'm already pregnant from him but I would like to try you if my husband allows me to do it!

- By all means, darling, and I'll attend the show. Our cook may be quite far from the classical beauty of a bollywood star but it may be a good entertainment! We must let poor Vijjnand to recharge his batteries for a couple hours and prepare a more comfortable scene for Sunita and me.

The room was rearranged quite easily : Swathri had the bed sheets, soiled by Vignand's rich sperm, changed to red silk ones. She covered it with cushions and arranged the fluffiest ones on the carpet just in front of the bed. She added a few candellabras for additional lighting as night had already fallen. She accompanied Sunita to the bathroom. The two women soaping one another, taking special care with their cunts and asses. swathri opened from a locked cupboard a long thin dildo with many holes.

- If you fit it in the place of the shower head, you can receive an Internal shower, perfect to reduce the risk of unwanted pregnancy. It's old : my grandmother had conceived it as she had a cohort of lovers but wanted to have babies only with her hubbie! There were no contraceptive pills at that time! But today, we'll use it to clean your twat and prepare you to receive my husband. I don't want him to swallow some cum from that horrible racist cook. He may have a superb cock and be able to spew a gallon of rich tasty sperm, he is still the most despisable mind in India.

Swathri massaged Sunita with fragrant oils and her guest reciprocated. They washed their hair one another. What was inevitable probably occured after one hour frolicking in the wide bathroom. Swathri bent forward and kissed tenderly Sunita's lips. The american woman had had a few bi experiences in Kira's palace but this time, she opened herself completely to her Indian friend. They played together for an hour before emerging perfectly combed, their make up perfect as if they were going to an opera in London. some one watching them scurrying back to the bedroom would have immediately seen that they were going to some lewd scene as both wore flimsy see through sarees, and had omitted to put on petticoats, bras or undies. Their cunts were fresly shaven under their sarees and sprayed with the most arousing fragrances.

Shomeer was waiting them in the meeting room. He was feverish but Vijnand was quite calm. Swathri fell on her knees in front of him, taking care not to let the fabric of her saree being blocked under her. Sunita sat also on her knees just beside Shomeer. She lifted her knee to free the hem of her saree a,d crossed her wrists behind her, offering herself completely to Shomeer. A sensual Bollywood music was making a perfect back ground. Shomeer and Vijnand grabbed in the same movement the pallus of the women that had placed themselves at their disposal. Tonight, both men were their Lords and Masters and both women had promised one another that they would abide totally until dawn to their orders, especially the lewdest. . .

dan57
dan57
874 Followers
12