All Comments on 'Sexual Evolution'

by davidms

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 11 years ago
Lewd, crude, strangely civilized

I loved the cheeky tone of this; there's a sense of humor in all the craziness and it's also, in a pedal-to-the-metal way, deliciously erotic albeit crass. Crassly classy? Well, it's unusual, and quite well done. Tho the anal does happen too quickly to be plausible, I guess it goes with the whole pile-on nature of the scene. The dialogue is just what I imagine a vintage classic porno to be. It's like this story has its own soundtrack. Very entertaining!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Decent writing

wasted on a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
people like

this silliness, you have to be retarded or have no life at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good

Sexy story. There just has to be more chapters.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Implausible from the first paragraph!

The title of this Tall Tale is misleading. I see change, but NOT evolution! There is no rationale offered or suggested which would have tempted a gradually deteriorating marital relationship to drastically and rapidly change. No new & wild friends, no claim of hormonal changes, no office romance, no new vitamins...nada! The lead-up to the club is silly, the club activities are just bizarre.

In addition, the 'writing mechanics' are poor. Isolated lines are hot, but when strung together, they are either risible or depressing (depending on the readers' proclivities!)

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Strange that some people get turned on by this tripe.

Just goes to prove the world has a very large population of sicko's.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Everyone take a deep breath

Feels like some folks are wishing this story were more than it is. It's not a psychological thriller, or scientific analysis. I'll admit, everything after the mention of the club, from the bachelor party performer, to the name, to the free passes, and the events that night, are well beyond the accepted boundaries of reasonable expectations. But before that, she just became more sexual, enjoyed an increase in desire. Sure, there are writers on this site that could have stretched page one into 3 seven-part chapters, starting with her childhood, and describing everything from her fourth grade teach to the economy. But to what end? It would be inappropriate in this story. She wanted it more, and they had fun. And that part was told well; fresh, brisk and interesting.

And the wheels came off. Seriously, dude, the whole club thing. Perhaps the area of your brain where writing skills reside suffered a sudden loss of blood? It was the opposite of the beginning: trite, flat, overly forced and trying too hard. The phrase "like she was giving birth" is not clever enough to use once; you used it twice.

Nonetheless, page one shows promise and imagination. A decent first effort, but maybe you overreached. Try again. But try harder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just another WACC story

This is the start by chapter three he will only be of use to cleaner her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I must have entered the wrong catagory.

I thought I was in LW, not Non-Erotic. My bad.

Oh. Wait. You mean this IS LW? Could have fooled me with shit this bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous