All Comments on 'Sexual Sanctuary'

by Asmodeus999

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fun short story

Many women have same fantasy. Flirt with priests, flash and rub. It is surprising the ones that succeed.

germangirl67germangirl67almost 11 years ago
HOT!

WOULD LOVE MORE OF THIS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
(Lifts a brow)...

Moaned his name sexily? Yikes. It's like this was written by a sixth grader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you are a 6th grader dumb ass annony

gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very nice

Nice story, vivid descriptions, great material for some solo pleasure!

riversong96riversong96over 8 years ago
Loved it

I thought it was well written, and it's really hot. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Highly erotic

It would've been even more erotic had the Catholic woman let him enter her without protection of a condom. After all, the devout Catholic woman is obviously sexually active and on birth control pills, so accepting the priest's impressive penis inside her, and his sperm-laden cum would be even more erotic.

Alternatively, after he filled the condom that first time, they continued their sex-play. Through giving her more oral, she "brought him back" and they made love without a condom.

They fuck even more passionately and this time, he lasts longer. He enjoys all the new sensations her sexy pussy gives him. The sweet Catholic girl moans in enjoyment of his penis drilling her in depths like no other man had. His penis fulfills her in every way, drilling into the very depths of her Christian innocence.

After about 10 minutes, she feels his raw cock spasming. As a world-wise Christian woman, she knows he will soon finish in her. He wraps his arms around her heavenly body even more tightly and drills her deeper and more passionately as he explodes his spermy cum deep inside her. "I love you, father..." she confesses to him as he makes his final thrusts, spraying his sperms up against the walls of her sweet unprotected pussy. Over the years, even after her marriage, they from time to time meet-up and enjoy the experience of carnal, fleshly love...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous