All Comments on 'Sexuality Lost & Found'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Another Great Story from Ronde

Yet another great story from Ronde. This one caters to our fears that we are imperfect to our lovers, and the perfect view of our lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Give the husband some of his own back..'evil grin'

Loved the story Hurrah for Jake....please bring the husband back in the fold and rub his nose in what he gave up..'eg'

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!!

An extreamly beautiful story, It touched me deep, real deep.

Keep writing!!!

your Pixieyour Pixieover 19 years ago
hittin home

I have read most of your stories and it is strange that I passed over this one until now. It is what I needed to read, and hear at this moment of my life.

Keep up the great work

Pixie

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
So nice…

To see a story that deals with real adversity and the emotions that go along with it.

Well done.

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Loved it.

A wonderful, touching story of a woman's insecurities over being able to remain desirable in the aftermath of a physically altering change.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 16 years ago
Husband is no big loss

If that's all it takes to run hubby off, he wasn't worth keeping

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
Why?

Why haven't I noticed your writing before? Beautiful, loving, and as steamy as any around - delightfully physical, but still refined. I just wish more of the writing here came close to the standard you set.

Reiner43Reiner43almost 13 years ago
Great story

Good treatment of a real issue. The story smacks of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

sharon's husband truly was an asshole. to think that a man would leave his loving wife at one of the worst times in her like, HORRIBLE. You are supposed to care for, love, defend you other half. should find the sob and cut one nut off. I hope that if my wife ever faces such a time that I will be able to give her the love and care that she will need. did i mention cutting one of Jim's nuts off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So lovely

Thank you for such a sweet story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done!

Very nice piece especially as you looked at the effects of the surgery from her point of view. The line about the surgeon making his living from butchering women is very powerful. Similarly, Jake's back story is also compelling.

Another fine piece of work from one of the best authors on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
maybe

I found this an excellent story. Of course, everyone interprets fictional characters as they, themselves wish to. Some see the husband who should have a testicle removed. I do not. I see him also as an ass, but I see a man who is also trying to live and love a different woman. Most readers won't understand that it isn't just one's appearance that changes. Personality changes occur also. I'm a man, and I've not had a mastectomy. But other surgeries that have left some pretty big scars. And on the inside, too. I now feel that if I find anyone special to me, the best thing I can do for them is stay away from them. The husband was leaving someone different than the one who entered the surgical suite. I limp now and wonder how people are looking at me. Why would a woman want a man with an upside-down Y scar on his belly from his neck almost to navel and can't walk straight? She had to finally trust herself, too, as well as him. The person inside is the most difficult to have confidence in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Good job, really enjoy your sty

E5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very nice story. I liked it a lot. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

A good story. 5* Thanks for your time and efforts.

bob4300sbob4300sover 2 years ago

Especially great story.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Very nice, heartwarming story...

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 1 year ago

I'm really really glad you came back. We need writers with your gifts.

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 1 year ago

Really lovely, and a very unexplored topic -- thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good one! Glad they worked it out!

Cracker270Cracker27010 months ago

You treated a horrible topic with compassion. That was literature, not erotica.

OvercriticalOvercritical7 months ago

Considering the vast scope of the drivel on Literotica I can't quite understand how you create one gem after another. I only read stories with ratings of over 4.0 and some of the stuff at that level isn't anywhere near that level. But yours always are. A genuine Midas touch. 5* once again.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Another oldie, but goodie!

5

EVLoverEVLover3 months ago

I recently started reading your stories in publication date order with this being about the 20th story.

I’m glad to see that you’re beginning to minimized the sex for sex sake and include sex as it supports the flow of the story. Well done.

I rate this at 5*****! As always, thank you for sharing your wonderful storytelling gifts with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...