Sexy Librarians Ch. 02

Story Info
Lance & Amy grow closer.
3.6k words
4.52
37k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill put her hand over her mouth, her eyes shot wide open, and she raced out of the room. I scrambled to put my clothes on while Amy and Rachel headed to the bathroom to wipe my cum off of their faces.

After I dressed, I sat there with a bittersweet feeling in the pit of my stomach. I had just fulfilled my biggest fantasy; having wild sex with two beautiful women in a public place. But, at the same time, they were probably going to get fired and I felt as though I was responsible. Amy and Rachel returned from the bathroom with blank expressions on their faces.

"Is she still here?" I inquired

"No, she left." Said Rachel, "She must be pissed."

"She didn't seem that upset," said Amy.

"Yeah, she seemed more shocked than anything," I offered, "I'm really sorry, ladies. I feel like this whole thing is my fault."

"Don't be ridiculous. I was the one who seduced you with my irresistible charm," said Amy as she rubbed up against me and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Aren't you worried about losing your job?" I asked.

"Yeah, but what can we do? We knew the consequences."

"You don't think we were caught on camera, do you?"

"No, they turn those off after closing."

"Are you sure?"

"Lance, trust me, I work here."

"Maybe not for much longer," Rachel said with a shrug.

"No, fuck that. If there are no cameras then only Jill knows what went on here. I'll just talk to her and tell her to let you keep your jobs. I can be very persuasive."

"That's sweet," Rachel said, "but you don't know Jill like we do. She's a total prude. I've never even seen her with a man."

"I haven't either," said Amy.

"I'll take my chances. I mean, we really don't have anything to lose. If she fires you then she was probably gonna fire you anyway and if she doesn't then that's obviously a good thing."

For the next few moments we sat there and let the magnitude of the situation sink in.

"We should probably get out of here," Rachel said, "I don't think it's wise to hang around."

"Yeah, you're probably right," said Amy, "Hey Lance, are you still up for that cup of coffee?"

"Sure...Rachel, would you care to join us?"

"Um...no, thanks. I have a lot of homework. I'll see you both tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll come in in the morning and talk to Jill."

"Well, good luck, for our sake. I think we're really gonna need it."

We left the library and went our separate ways. Rachel gave us each a goodbye hug and kiss and Amy and I began walking to the coffee shop. It was a warm evening and the sun was about to disappear into the darkness, its orange hue glowing in the grey sky. When we got to the coffee shop and sat down, Amy was staring at me intently.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"No, really. What?"

"Do you like Rachel more than me?"

"What? What kind of a question is that? I don't know Rachel very well. I know you and I like you a lot."

She sighed, "No...I mean...do you think she's prettier than I am?"

I took her hand in mine, "Amy, you are gorgeous."

"But not as gorgeous as Rachel."

"You're both equally gorgeous. How's that?"

She rolled her eyes.

"You were the one who initiated the sex between Rachel and I. Now all of a sudden you're jealous..."

"I'm not jealous. I just want to make sure you don't like her more than me. Rachel and I have been together a few times but this is the first time we've ever shared a guy. I just don't want things to get too weird. I just want to make sure you know how I feel about you."

"So, you're bi?"

"God, what is it with guys? I'm sitting here pouring my heart out to you and that's all you can think about...whether or not I'm fucking bi."

"No...I mean...I was just curious."

"I'm not bi. Rachel isn't either. We just have a special bond. We've been friends for a long time."

"Well, I do like you, Amy. I thought that was pretty obvious."

She smiled, got up and walked over to my side of the table to sit on my lap. She took off her glasses and looked deep into my eyes before pressing her lips against mine. She put her hand on my face and I rubbed her thick thighs as our tongues danced. I sucked on her tongue, gently nibbled on her bottom lip and then planted soft kisses across her neck. I felt her ass squirming against my cock as it hardened underneath her.

"You're really turning me on." she said between kisses.

"Likewise." I replied, "I would invite you back to my dorm but I know if I do that neither of us will get any sleep and I have to wake up early and talk to Jill."

Amy pouted and then slid her teeth across my earlobe, speaking softly in her velvety voice, "Do you promise you'll sleep with me tomorrow?"

"I promise."

"And you'll fuck me just like you did in the library?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

I walked Amy home and we made out for twenty minutes, groping each other wildly before saying goodbye. I went to bed that night with a massive erection. When I woke up in the morning it had not subsided but, since I wanted to catch Jill as soon as she came in, I didn't have time to masturbate. I took a shower, got dressed, and headed for the library. Mary, a hot brunette grad-student was working the information desk. When I walked in she motioned for me to come over.

"Hi, Lance. I heard about what happened yesterday."

"What do you mean?"

"I think you know what I mean," she replied, her full red lips forming a mischievous smile on her cute, heart-shaped face. "Maybe I could get a taste one of these days." She slid her hands down my torso. From the corner of my eye, I saw Rachel approaching.

"Hey, Mary, I'm gonna borrow Lance for a minute." She grabbed my hand and took me to the women's bathroom. She stepped inside to see that it was empty, then pulled me inside and locked the door behind us. She pushed me against the wall and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

"Rachel, what the hell is going on?"

"I've been thinking about getting my lips around your big cock again all night. I'm gonna suck you before you talk to Jill. Call it a good luck blowjob." She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants.

"Yeah, but she has a key. She could walk in at any moment."

"She's not even here yet."

"Yeah, but..."

She pulled my pants and boxer to my ankles and started licking the head of my cock. At this point, I was in no position to complain. She put my flaccid cock in her mouth entirely; pressing her nose up against my pubes and licking the underside, making me harden immediately. She slid her lips back down my cock and furiously sucked the head before letting it fall out of her mouth with a plop. Then she opened her mouth and engulfed half of my cock before closing her lips around it and sucking her way down. She repeated this process several times, occasionally flicking her tongue across the sensitive head.

"Want me to lick your balls?"

"Fuck, yeah, Rachel," I groaned.

She grabbed my cock at the head and started jerking it as she slowly slid the tip of her tongue across my balls. Then she released her grip on my cock, letting it rest on her face, as she sucked both of my balls into her warm mouth. The she tilted her head sideways, kissed her way across my perineum, and gently teased my asshole with her tongue. She slid her tongue from my asshole back up to the head of my cock and looked right at me as she slid her tongue around it and kissed her way up and down the shaft.

"I love your cock," she said as she stroked it, "it's so big and hard."

She looked up at me with her big, brown eyes as her tongue slid up and down the shaft and said, between licks, "I wanna swallow your cum. I wanna feel your big fucking cock throb in my mouth as you shoot your hot, creamy load down my throat."

I ran my hands through her dark hair as I leaned against the wall for support. My legs felt nonexistent. Rachel cupped my balls in her hand and slowly took me back into her mouth, bobbing up and down on my cock and maintaining eye contact the whole time. I felt my balls tighten under her magic fingers and my cock expanded in her mouth. I groaned loudly as the first spurt hit the back of her throat with so much force that she had to back off. She grabbed my cock and started jerking it wildly as it spewed another barrage of cum; some of it flying over her shoulder but most of it landing on her ear and a little in her hair. She put my cock back in her mouth and sucked me through the rest of my orgasm, swallowing the cum that came out with less force. I had to sit down on the floor to recover while Rachel giggled at the velocity of my ejaculation. She walked over to the mirror and said, "Every time I'm with you I end up covered in your cum."

"What are you gonna tell Jill?"

Just then we heard a knock on the door. "Hello. Anybody in there?"

"Shit."

"Chill out, just go hide in that stall."

I quickly pulled up my pants and ran into the stall, quietly closing the door behind me. I listened intently to their conversation.

"Hi, Jill."

"Hey, Rachel, what's going on?"

"Nothing. I was just freshening up a bit before my shift."

"Okay, well, as I'm sure you know, I need to talk to you and Amy...and the guy you were having...um...relations with in the work environment."

"Jill, I can totally explain..."

"Just come by my office when you get the chance." I heard Jill leave and stepped out of the stall. Rachel put her arms around my neck and pulled my head towards hers, kissing my lips deeply.

"Um...what about Jill?"

"Just let me worry about that. Come back here tomorrow and I guarantee you it will all be taken care of." I wasn't sure about that but I decided to take her word for it. We kissed once more and then I left.

Amy was working that night so I decided to surprise her by coming back after her shift. I got there just as she was locking up.

"Hello, Beautiful."

She turned around and her green eyes lit up with glee, "Hi, Lance. I was just about to call you." We embraced and began kissing each other passionately. I reached down and squeezed her firm ass, making her gasp with pleasure.

"Do you want to get something to eat?"

"I wanna eat you," Amy replied," I wanna swallow your cock whole." She grabbed my cock and began to stroke it through my shorts. It hardened immediately. I got behind her and started grinding my crotch against her ass as I gently massaged her inner thighs. After thoroughly kissing and groping each other, Amy and I went out to an erotically charged dinner. After a few minutes of small talk, Amy took off her sandals and placed her soft foot on my leg, rubbing it up and down. The closer she got to my cock, the slower she moved. She slipped her foot under my shorts and started tickling my balls with her toes. She tried to put her foot on my cock but couldn't reach so I grabbed her foot and started massaging it, she grinned in response. Unable to contain ourselves any longer, we rushed through our dinner and raced to her dorm room. Once inside, we wildly kissed each other. It didn't take long for Amy to get my cock out of my pants and start stroking it. I took of her shirt and began feasting on her big breasts, taking each large nipple into my mouth. I ripped my shirt off as she stepped out of her skirt, exposing the jungle of blonde hair covering her pussy. She continued stroking my cock as she laid down on the bed and spread her legs, and then pulled me into her.

"Oh, yeah, Lance, fuck me," she said as I began thrusting in and out of her, feeling her hot wetness engulf my cock. I got up on my knees and firmly grabbed her ass as I slammed my cock in and out of her.

"Fuck, yeah, baby pound me. Pound my fucking pussy with your big cock...oh yeah."

"Your pussy feels so good, Amy."

"Mmmm your cock feels good."

I let go of Amy's ass, lifted my legs off the bed and shoved my entire length into her pussy, grinding my abdomen against her clit.

"Fuck, yeah, that's gooood, Lance...OH MY GOD"

I rested my head against her shoulder, planting soft kisses on her face and neck, while my cock plowed in and out of her. I felt the cum stirring in my balls and had to pull out of Amy's tight pussy. I stood up to catch my second wind and Amy sat up with her eyes fixated on my cock. It was rock hard and glistening with her juices.

"Your cock looks so fucking hot right now." She reached out and began slowly stroking it. She looked right at me with those pretty, green eyes as she continued to stroke me.

"Does my hand feel good on your cock? Do you like me stroking that big dick? How 'bout if I rub your balls?" She reached down and expertly massaged my balls, gingerly rolling them around in the sac.

"You're gonna make me cum," I warned.

"I want you to cum all over my tits. I want you to give me that hot, juicy, load...but first I want you to fuck me some more."

She sat down on the bed and I stood over her, stroking my cock inches away from her face. I reached down and slid two fingers into her pussy."

"You're so wet."

"That's because I want your cock," she replied before leaning forward and swirling her soft tongue around my cock head.

"It's so fucking hard...hurry up and fuck me with it." I got between her legs and slapped my cock head against her clit.

She quivered and said, "Put it in, baby" I slowly rubbed my throbbing cock head across her clit while I reached up and pinched one of her nipples. I inched closer and closer to her opening before shoving my cock deep into her hot pussy, making her moan loudly. Amy leaned back, wrapping her legs around me as I fucked her with all of my might. I kissed her and sucked her tongue into my mouth as she thrust her hips against my, causing my balls to slap against her hot ass. We alternated between eye gazing and taking in the incredibly erotic sight of my shiny, black cock pistoning in and out of her pink pussy.

"That looks so good. I love watching your pussy swallow my cock."

"I love it too, baby. Your cock is so big and hard...oh, fuck yeah."

I pressed my face against hers and marveled in the feel of her hot pussy encasing my cock, gently brushing my lips against hers as I watched her face contort with sexual abandon. I felt her body begin to tense and knew she was close.

"Come on, Amy, cum all over my cock."

"Oh, God, yeah. I'm so close Lance...oh fuuuuuuuck...oh my God, I'm gonna soak your cock....aaaaaaaah....FUCK....oooooooo"

She dug her nails into my back as her pussy hugged my cock and her body was overtaken by her orgasm. Amy looked and me and smiled, "Cum on my tits, baby."

I slowly pulled out of her and watched her juices drip from my cock. I straddled her torso and placed my massive prick between her enormous breasts, gently pinching my nipples as I slid my cock between them.

"Ooooo, yeah, Lance, fuck my tits. Yeah, just like that. Fuck those big, white tits with your big, chocolate fuck stick. I wanna see a creamy load fly out of that rock hard fucking cock."

Her giant watermelons trapping my throbbing prick was too much to bear and within seconds I was painting her tits and neck with hot, thick ropes of cum. Amy moaned as each spurt flew out of my cock, then I grabbed it just under the head, using it spread my semen across her erect nipples.

"Oooo, yeah, baby...spread that cum all over me...all over my tits...fuck yeah...let me suck it...I wanna suck it."

I placed my cock in her warm mouth and she cleaned it of the excess cum, teasing the hole with her tongue before sliding my softening member deep into her mouth, pressing her nose against my pubes.

"Oh, fuck, Amy. That feels so good."

She let my cock fall from her mouth and I laid down next to her, kissing her, tasting my warm cum on her lips. After we cleaned up, we went to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning I woke up to find Amy's head bobbing up and down on my morning wood.

"You are insatiable," I said, sleepily

She pulled her mouth off of my prick, holding it at the base while she stroked the head with her other hand.

"I told you I was gonna swallow your cock."

She kept her hand at the base as she slid my hard cock back into her mouth. She quickly slid her lips up and down, causing her huge breasts to jiggle and sway. I reached down to cup them and she moaned her approval which sent pleasant sensations to my cock.

"You like the way I suck cock?" she said as she stroked my cock head with such expertise that I had to pull her hand away to keep from blowing my load.

"Ooo, I'm really turning you on, aren't I?"

"Yeah, Amy, I'm in heaven right now."

She kissed her way up my stomach and chest, trapping my cock between her thick thighs as she gazed into my eyes, our faces inches away from each other.

"I want you to fuck me, Lance. I wanna feel your big cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I wanna ride it. Want me to ride that big cock, baby?"

"Oh, yeah. I want you to come all over my cock."

"Yeah? You gonna shoot your hot load deep in my pussy?"

"Fuck yeah, Amy, I'm gonna fill you up."

She slid her tongue across my lips before sitting up and turning around, giving me a perfect view of her magnificent ass as she eased down onto my cock. She slid up and down on my rigid pole as I ran my finger along her crack, gently teasing her asshole.

"Oooo yeah, baby, play with my ass...feels so good." She arched her back, causing her ass cheeks to spread further, and I ran a fingertip around her rim, making her quiver. I took a cheek in each hand and squeezed as she moved faster, slamming her ass against my pelvis, causing it to wobble and shake. It was truly a sight to behold.

"You have such a great ass, Amy."

"Yeah? You like watching my ass move up and down while my pussy swallows your big cock?"

"Oh my God, I love it."

"Keep squeezing it, baby, you're gonna make me cum...oh fuck."

I squeezed her ass cheeks even harder and then I started smacking them as I felt Amy's pussy start to tighten around my cock

"Fuck yeah fuck yeah fuck yeah...Oh my God, I'm cumming...all over your fucking cock....aaaaaaaaaaaaaah shit." Her body froze and then jerked from the power of her orgasm and she collapsed against me, kissing my face and lips.

"Come on, baby, shoot your cum in me. Fill me up with your hot load." I cupped her breasts as I continued to slid my cock in and out of her soaked pussy. Then I felt her fingers on my balls.

"Oh fuck"

"Oh yeah, baby, shoot that hot load. I feel your balls getting tighter."

"Ooooooo yeah, here it fucking comes Amy, oh my GOD"

I lifted my hips, lifting Amy with me, and released spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into her pussy as it clenched my cock while Amy's second orgasm ripped through her body.

"What a way to start the day."

"I agree," Amy said as she lifted herself off of my cock, "And we should start getting ready, I have to introduce you to Jill."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Rachel said she would take care of that."

"I know, silly. She already did. Jill still wants to meet you. We should go over there now before the library gets busy. We'll need plenty of time," she said with a wink before turning and around and sauntering towards the bathroom. As I watched her sexy naked ass sway, my mind wandered and I tried to imagine what exactly she and Rachel had planned. This would certainly be a meeting to remember.