Sexy Little Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were happy.

And then Tori tooted. Ric sighed.

"Sorry," she giggled quietly, mildly embarrassed, but not terribly. Tori had been highly self-conscious of bodily functions in the first year or two of marriage, but now? Not so much. All it took was a bad case of simultaneous food poisoning at an Indian buffet, and a single, painfully uncomfortable night largely spent sharing the bathroom with Ric to get over most of her previous hang-ups.

"This is why we can't have nice things," he murmured, and she giggled harder, her body shaking against his. He ran a warm palm over the curves of his wife, enjoying the distinct flare of her body, her hips. He caressed the slimness of her arm, running his hand over her shoulder and the lines of her back before kissing them softly. Spreading out his fingers, his palm settled on the smooth tautness of her belly, and he idly stroked the tips of his fingers back and forth for a time before starting downwards.

"That tickles," she murmured, giggling softly as he slid his way down her infinitely soft, smooth skin.

"Does it?" he murmured back, kissing a trail from her back to her shoulder as the tips of his fingers teased and caressed. He closed his eyes, focusing on the feel of her, and the sound of her breathing as he slowly slid the tip of a finger over and inside her tight, wet entrance. Tori inhaled sharply and ground back against him as he did, pressing against his cock, and he nibbled on her shoulder, her neck, and her ear in response. He grew bolder, feeling his cock hardening as he slowly, lovingly massaged the gap between her legs, spreading her slickness until his fingers slid effortlessly across her tantalizing sex. Tori was practically soaking, and she ground back against him again with a mewling groan when he curled two fingers inside of her, teasing and rubbing her favorite spot. A spasm ran through her as he slid his fingers in and out, and she twitched and jerked back against him in response, wanting him inside of her.

Despite his recent orgasm, he stirred once more.

"How does that feel?" he growled quietly, breathing hot air on the back of her neck as he rocked against her, his erection now firmly sandwiched between them. Tori pulled away slightly, and reached behind her, blindly, until she found it. She gripped and rubbed him, a little rougher than before. His hips moved in time to her hands as she jerked him, and he pulled her back to him so he could thrust his fingers deeper inside her, until his knuckles were kissing the inner folds of her lips. She moaned loudly before immediately quieting herself, as they had gotten into the habit of doing in order to not disturb their neighbors.

Ric stopped abruptly as the thought occurred to him. Tori looked back at him, arching back against him as she did.

"What? What is it? Why'd you stop?" she asked, arching her hips as she tried in vain to slip him inside of her. She wasn't particularly close to her orgasm, but she felt it on the periphery. Without a word, Ric tore the blankets off them and rolled Tori onto her back, and maneuvered around until he was kneeling over her, crouched between her legs, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Wha-?" she started, confused.

"It just occurred to me. . ." he started, his tone casual as he leaned forward and cut her off with a long-slow kiss that reduced her to puddy.

". . . that there's nobody around. . ." he continued, making his way down her jawline, the crook of her neck (which he took a moment to nuzzle with his nose and gently bite, to which she gasped) and her collarbone, tracing his fingers over her heavy, firm breasts, and lazily circling her areoles until goosebumps raised on her flesh.

". . . to hear the sounds that you're about to make," he finished, running his tongue around and over her achingly hard nipple. Tori felt her insides liquefy as she gasped, tangling her fingers in Ric's short hair as he grazed his teeth over her breasts, nipping her carefully before continuing down. She watched him as he kissed his way down, her breath coming in short gasps of anticipation as he moved down between her legs, settling into position as he spread her flexible legs wide, exposing her completely. His lips traced their way down her thigh, kissing and licking and nibbling those soft, sensitive spots until she was a quivering, twitching mess. Tori buckedhardwhen he finally touched her pussy.

"Okay, so just remember. . ." he started, as he slid one fingerdeepinside of her hot, wet, pussy. She watched him with rapt attention, her eyes rolling back slightly as he traced the tip of his tongue over and around her sensitive lips before swirling around her throbbing clit.

". . . You can't cum until I say so," he finished, sliding his second finger inside her as he did. She twitched violently in response. They had played this game once or twice before, but never when Tori was this excited.

"Mmm, I can't wait to hold you down and fuck that tight little pussy" he called out, his voice rough and coarse. Without looking at Tori, he lowered his mouth over her sensitive, trembling button, licking and sucking.

"Oh! Ohfuck," Tori gasped, starting to hyperventilate a little. Her hips bucked sharply as raw, liquid pleasure surged and charged through her, until she started to see flickers and explosions of lights whenever she closed her eyes. Her toes were curling so hard that her calves were on the verge of cramping, and she was gripping Ric's hair so hard he was worried it might start coming out in clumps sooner rather than later. Regardless, his fingers slid in and out of her increasingly tight pussy, faster and faster as he gauged her excitement. His mouth moved over her noisily, and he stopped only to growl obscene promises.

"I'm going to cum so hard and so deep inside you," he growled, and it was the intensity with which he said it, the absolute enthusiasm, that made Tori's insides contract, tightening around his fingers.

"Please, please fuck me," she begged. Her cheeks, neck, and chest were flushed red, though Ric could barely see.

"If you want to cum, keep begging" Ric said, sensing she was on the verge and pulling off her clit, slowing the stiff pump of his fingers.

"God, don'tstop. Pleaselet me cum," she said quickly, pushing his head back between her legs as she closed her eyes, focusing on the bright point behind her eyes threatening to explode.

"Say my name," he said, his fingers just barely moving inside of her.

"Ric!"

"Yes?"

"Please let me cum," she begged, the sound so desperate that he immediately thrust his fingers inside her once more, curling them and he lowered his mouth over her swollen, sensitive clitoris once more, exhaling hot air on the sensitive button. She shuddered in response, moaning and trembling.

"Louder, you dirty bitch," he ordered, tracing his tongue around and around her clitoris once more, until the slightest touch made her jump and tremble. She groaned pitifully as her nails dug into his scalp. He winced, but she wasn't watching.

"I want you to cum in me. Fuck me! Fuck me like your little whore" she said in a broken voice. Her orgasm tantalizingly close.

Ric said nothing, but instead worked his fingers in and out of her again, hard and fast as he sucked and swirled and licked her clit. Tori twisted and bucked and all but spasmed in his grasp, and he held on to her thigh tightly with his free arm as he pressed the flat of his tongue against her clit as he drove her over the edge.

Her nails were bright, burning spots of pain in his scalp as her thighs clenched around his head with such force that he heard a popping noise (which he prayed wasn't serious). Her pussy gripped and tightened around his fingers so intensely that he was genuinely concerned something was going to break, and despite it all he held her tight with his free arm as she tried to wiggle away from him, sucking on her clit until her hips bucked her (and him) clean off the floor. Finally, when it hurt too much, he relented, and she released him as she collapsed onto the pile of pillows, a sweaty, twitching, quivering, shuddering, gasping mess.

"Uh. . . Tori? . . .are you okay?" he asked, watching her spasm and twitch as he worked his fingers back and forth, tentatively searching for blood in his hair.

Tori didn't respond. She laid there for long minutes with half-hooded eyes and a small, toothless smile as she stared into the fire, present but absent. He snapped his fingers (with his other hand) in front of her eyes to no response. This had happened before, once, though for not nearly as long, which was the only reason Ric didn't completely freak out (as he had, that time). Simultaneously proud and worried, he sat there as his erection finished deflating, trying to decide what to do.

Finally, he rolled Tori onto her side, away from the fire so she was facing him, and settled down across from her, watching her intently as he pulled the nearest blanket over her and squeezed her hand reassuringly with his uninjured one, trying to stay calm. He was trying to remember where the closest emergency room was when Tori finally blinked and stirred, squeezing his hand back, faintly.

"Welcome back. You okay?" he asked, trying not to sound as worried as he felt as he watched her carefully.

Her eyes were closed, though the grin remained, and she nodded very slightly.

"That was. . . nice" she mumbled, barely audible, her voice dreamy.

Ric grinned, relieved, and listened to the crackling of the fire, the rhythmic sound of Tori's deep, regular breaths, and the quiet sounds of the night, until his eyes finally drifted shut and he followed after her.

12