All Comments on 'Sexy Mom Is Desperate Ch. 01'

by AriaGiovanni

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pretty Good

Buddy, keep in going...especially on the sneak and under the fathers nose! Make the stories longer.

JustinNickThymeJustinNickThymeabout 17 years ago
Good start....

But let's get to the action, dear. Mom is as horny as every. Tell us more!

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 17 years ago
Not a complete waste of time but close

This could be a good story, but it was much too short to even know. Wasn't long enough to be a chapter either. We are after more than just general information please. In my opinion, this should have been saved and put with the rest of the story or even the rest of the chapter with a money shot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It's called 'setting the stage' The last comment .

is a good example of the saying "Them that can does. Them that can't teach. Them that can't do either criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Far to short

Not even into the story before its done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good....

Please keep going.

Don't move it too fast though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ZzZzZzZzZzZz............

Zzzzzzzzzzz...........Wake me up when it gets intresting....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Copycat!!!!!!!!!

The last ten lines are exactly as the lines in "Sexy Mom gets Naughty at 40, be original please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what the hell

there was nothing to it. was this story of a continuation of another one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
too bad the author never continued...

with this interesting scenario. But at least Andy got to show his mother his stiff young prick and his loaded balls and his mother really appreciated seeing her young son's impressive male equipment. Lots of boys'd love to do that with their mom, but sadly it never happens for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fuck

Hot fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too short!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous