Sexy Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moves forward feeling the water rush over his head as she sucks him. She takes him out of her mouth and starts to lick his balls. She takes one into her mouth and gently run circles around it with her tongue.

She grabs his cock with a free hand and continues jerking him off while she sucks on his balls.

He wants to eat her, make her cum in his mouth, so he drops to his knees just as she did before.

As she stands, he grabs her ass and brings her to his mouth. Her pussy is warm and tender from the warm water. He thrusts his tongue deep inside her and she lets out a sigh as his tongue explores inside her.

She has missed his tongue and pushes herself into his mouth wanting more. He moves his tongue to her clit and licks up and around the tender folds. Her back arches as he teases her body. His hands move up to her nipples and gently tug on them as he explores her clit with his tongue. This sends pleasure all through her body and with the water still rushing down on then adds to the intensity of the moment.

He takes her clit into his mouth, sucking, and gently biting on it increasing the pleasure running through her body as he moves one hand from her nipple and grabs her ass, pulling her closer to his face and his other hand continues teasing her nipples.

He can tell her pussy is aching to feel him inside her, so he quickly turns her around.

Her hands rest on the shower wall as he holds his cock out towards her and gently presses the head against her pussy. She groans with lust and urge him to slide it inside her.

He slides in easily as she's extremely wet...he pushes himself deep inside her hard and fast as the water rushes down on them.

She moves with him, shaking her head as she cums and cums again.He has never seen her this intense and it turns him on so much to see her in such pleasure.

He holds her up off the shower floor on the hardness of his cock and she loves it. But she can't move and desperately wants to feel the magic that his cock can work in her insides.

He can feel her fingers playing at her clit and occasionally feeling the hardness of his shaft where it's going in and out of her. She cums explosively, suddenly and unexpectedly, even for her, but her squirting juices are just lost in the shower spray. What she can't hide are the violent spasms inside her pussy that run up and down his throbbing cock shaft - and her cries of delight as her orgasm crashes through her body.

Still hard, he holds his cock inside her while her orgasm slows and she can calm down - but now she's hungry for more.

She braces herself against the wall and urge him to thrust into her, hard and deep - not fast, but just hard. He willingly obliges, his cock rising even harder as he can feel the end of her cervix touching against the tip of his cock on each deep thrust. He keeps going for several minutes until she crashes into another orgasm, her body bucking wildly and uncontrollably on his shaft. Again, he holds still deep inside her until her orgasm calms and she can breathe again.

He bounces her up and down on his cock, his hands under her butt cheeks. He presses her back against the shower wall and thrusts his cock hard upwards as she descends each time. She really feels that he's splitting her in two, but her cries confirm that this is taking her to a level of pleasure beyond her wildest dreams.

She bounces herself vigorously now on his shaft, pushing him in as deep as she can and sends him into an amazing spurting, crashing, writhing orgasm, filling up her pussy so that hot cum drips out all over them both. She cums again, almost washing them clean with the amount of juices she squirts out. He grunts and groans noisily with his orgasm and her cries are loud.

His cum pours from her pussy and pools on the floor, soon to be washed away by the shower spray.

Chapter Four-Picnic

Kimber and Alex decide to go on a picnic in the woods, so they load up the four-wheeler and head up the hill.

Laying out the blanket, they sit down. She's wearing a skirt just for him, so she tries to sit lady-like.

As they talk she notices he keeps looking down at her shirt. Looking down, she realizes her shirt is wet from going through the creek; and her nipples and tits are showing as she's not wearing a bra. She also notes he's starting to get a obvious bulge in the front of his jeans.

She feels turned on seeing his bulge getting bigger as he keeps his eyes on her shirt. She makes no effort to move and ignores his right hand as it wonders across and rests for a moment on her left knee. He works down and rubs the inside of her left knee. She thinks dirty minded as he slowly works his hand up and under her skirt. She parts her knees as his hand slides slowly upwards.

Now sitting with her legs apart, she feels her heart pound as his fingers slide right up between her legs and rest on her pussy...starting to rub her pussy through her undies.

She pulls her skirt up a bit spreading her thighs wider, watching his hand slip inside her undies. She lifts her ass as he tugs them down a bit.

He brushes his fingertips on her and slip a fingertip along her slit, spreading her lips, he starts pushing a finger in her. He soon finds her clit and teases her as she quickly undoes his fly and pulls out his rock hard cock. He pulls her shirt off and teases her tits while giving her a damn good fingering while she works on his cock.

Her cum spraying his fingers with her juice. She pulls his fingers away and leans over him.

She takes his cock into her mouth and starts sucking...he groans as she sucks ands stroke him; then he reaches around her and starts fingering her wet pussy again.

Her pussy throbs with excitement as she looks around and sees a log on the ground as it starts to drizzle rain.

"Fuck me while I bend over that log."

In the pouring rain she bends over the log, he pushes her skirt up and enters her from behind. Giving her every inch of his cock.

His arms flex and he starts pumping more furiously.

Holding onto her as he digs himself deeper into her body...he pulls all the way out and thrusts himself back in hard. She screams into the open, wanting more.

His own back arches as he thrusts in and cums.

She stands up straight, soaking wet from rain, her pussy dripping and aching from the cock bashing; they both return to the four-wheeler...sitting, relaxing and catching their breath.

Just as she's thinking its time to get on home, he surprises her by cupping her chin with one of his palms. His touch makes something inside her tumble free. His blue eyes capture hers. She parts her lips, his mouth touches hers. His lips are warm and he brushes against her lips, back and forth, coaxing, inviting. She opens. He tastes her, and she tastes him. She tugs gently on his bottom lip and his groan vibrates in all of her secret places.

He presses his chest against her, and she immediately feels herself press closer to him. His hand continues to hold her jaw, caressing her. His tongue teasing and her mind clouded with his sent...she wanted more.

Chapter Five-Camping

It's the middle of a very hot summer, Kimber and Alex decided that it would be good to get away from everything and everyone for a few days, so they go camping.

On the first night they're sitting around a campfire that they spent hours trying to make, the flickering shadows surround them, as the moonlight shines across the nearby river. It's just him and her sitting by the dying fire, the soft glow barely lighting up their faces.

She looks up and notices the full moon coming up from its nest in the eastern horizon; there's not a cloud in the sky, and She's thinking it's going to be an eventful night.

The moon is climbing steadily higher, and as they sit together waiting for the hot dogs to cook, their own temperatures are rising, but not because of the fire's heat. The moon shining down on his hair seems to give his hair a slight silvery hue; the fire is giving his face and almost devilish glow, his eyes seem to dance in the light, as they look at her.

She smiles at him, but before she can say anything his lips capture hers, kissing her roughly, his arms tightening around her body.

She feels her own lusty juices moving inside her; feeling warm, she breaks away slowly and removes her light jacket. He can tell that she's not wearing a bra because the stimulus of the kiss combined with cool night air has made her nipples hard, and he can see them through her shirt.

She stands up and stretches, so that her breasts strain against the fabric of her shirt. On impulse, she decides to pull it up and over her head, removing it. As she undoes her snug jeans, he looks on, a little shocked as she wades in the river, she finds it chilly, but nipples are rock-hard and protrude seductively. He has stripped down---now they are both naked and skinny-dipping in the river.

He wades over to where she is and look down at her, watching her breasts gently bobbing around with the current; her lovely nipples look like hard berries in the moonlight, taunting him, daring him to venture a nibble. He reaches out and touches them with his fingertips, gently flicking them. Her pussy feels a rather intriguing combination of cold and hot, with the river and the river of her lust flowing toward it.

She stands, playfully splashing water at him and she tells him to close his eyes and stand still, she ducks under the water just in front of him and runs her fingers up and down his cock, watching as his erection starts to grow.

She surfaces from the water and looks into his eyes kissing him deeply, passionately as their tongues explore each other.

Sucking his tongue into her mouth as she reaches down and strokes his cock feeling it throbbing in her hand. He moans softly and she feels his big strong hands grabbing her tits, his fingers gently pulling and twisting her hard nipples, rolling them between his cool wet fingers. Both of them are breathing heavier. His hand slides down her stomach to her hot, wet pussy as he gently rubs her clit, his fingers sliding in and out of her easily from her wetness as she tries to grip them with her pussy. Still stroking his cock and running her fingers over his balls, soft moans escaping from both of them as they continue their long passionate kiss.

He lifts her leg up over his arm and pulls her closer to him as she guides his huge throbbing cock towards her pussy. Rubbing his throbbing head against her swollen clit, around her puffy lips, his hand on her ass pulling her even closer, forcing his hard cock inside her, her wet pussy surrounding him gripping him tight as they rock back and forth. He thrusting into her and pulling back so he's almost completely out of her, thrusting hard back inside her as they look into each others eyes.

Their moans getting louder as they fuck harder and faster, the water splashing around them while they kiss passionately once again, his tongue is hungrily exploring her mouth, kissing down her neck towards her breasts.

Her nipples are rock hard and he sucks them into his warm mouth, the sensation of the heat against the cold of the water is amazing as his tongue swirls around her nipples the water laps around their hot, sweat drenched bodies as the intensity increases.

Her nails dragging down his back as they start to cum together, her pussy milking his big cock wanting to feel his hot cum explode inside her, wanting to cum on his cock. Both of them immersed in the pleasure, cumming together. The hot cum contrasting the temperature of the cool water. He slides out of her and they stand in the water, bodies pressed together. Kissing slowly and deeply, lovingly.

She gains her footing and with a little gleam in her eye, she says "Let's go back to the fire!" So they swim to the edge of the lake, lying on the bank, still naked, his fingers playing gently with her still hard clit; he slides two fingers deep inside her as she gasps gently as he pulls them apart and then back together deep in her. She starts to shake as she begins to cum again, his fingers all sticky with her juices.

He pulls out his finger, and sucks on it...then he dives in for more. As his hot eager tongue probes and licks her mound, she squirms and moans...reaching down and runs her fingers through his hair. As she does so, her juices are made to flow even faster from her pussy; he grunts with pleasure as he tastes it.

From between her smooth thighs, he reaches up his hands to her nipples and twist and turn them, driving her out of her mind with desire of the double-play. He's alternately sucking her little clit, dipping his sexy tongue into her honey-pot, then withdrawing it, and licking around the edges.

After what seems like an eternity, she feels him gently kissing, licking and nibbling the inside of her thighs.

Rising to her face, he kisses her deeply, making her head swim.

Breaking the kiss she grabs his hand and pulls him towards their tent.

Wrapping his arms around her, he eases her onto her back as he maneuvers to be above, but next to her. Looking down at her, with hair spread out on the sleeping bag.

Caressing her body he says "You are so beautiful--I want to make love to you like no one has ever done before!" Bending down, he kisses her softly and tenderly.

His cock is against her leg, waiting to be introduced to her very swollen and very wet pussy, but despite his intense desire to bury it deep inside her, he takes his time kissing her, touching her. Her skin is as smooth as satin, her hair as soft as a kitten, shiny as silk.

The warmth of his body, the tenderness of his touch and the intensity of his passion and hers has created an emotion, brought a response that he never expected. He covers her mouth with his and kisses her deeper; he moves so that now his body is covering her. The coolness of her breasts and thighs bring another throb from his long-suffering cock. She parts her thighs and invites him to nestle against her pussy.

She wraps her arms around him and lightly grazes her fingernails down his back, and onto his gorgeous ass, working little circles around on his cheeks. This sends a shiver through him, and her pussy sends out more juices in delight of his response.

He kisses her face and around her neck just under her chin and around her ears.

She guides her hand between them down to his eager cock; lifting her hips slightly, she slides it inside her.

She's so aroused that the coolness of it makes her cum. She arches her back in reflex, pressing her breasts against him, her head back, her throat exposed. He kisses along down her neck; she grabs his ass to push him into her. She feels him tighten his cheeks, as he gears up to thrust into her--slowly, deliberately, and unendingly. She runs her hands through his hair, relishing in its softness... She's lifting and grinding her hips to the rhythm of his powerful thrusts, feeling his thickness inside her.

He throws his head back as he feels her pussy squeeze him, caressing him into ecstasy. He keeps stroking, and her pussy is so wet, so hot, they are like parts of a well-oiled machine. The more he strokes, the more she builds up as she reaches another orgasm. This time, her whole body shakes, while her pussy is milking his hot cock.

He cums so hard with his last deep thrust that she feels light-headed, drunk with his lust and teary-eyed with her release.

12