Sexy SC Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting coffee was never so fun.
1.7k words
4.29
18.2k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I got 2 really positive comments from my first effort, and I would like to thank the persons concerned............. so here goes with the second.......... BTW, for those who don't know the title comes from Sexy Senior Citizen........... she has the badge to prove it......... ;-)

Part 2.......................................

As she reached for her panties, she was aware of his sperm running down her legs from her hot secret place. She shivered as his secretions dried on her inner thighs, but made no move to clean them off. She was strangely aroused by the thought of his lust upon her skin. His hand reached for her thigh, stroking gently.................. She decided to remain naked, and asked him if a coffee would be in order............... His lustful gaze followed her elfin body as she moved towards the door. Her slim buttocks were a vision, too much for him to bear............ He moved from the bed, knelt behind her, and kissed them gently. They twitched at the sudden contact, and he smiled.............

His hand crept between her thighs, his finger slowly penetrating her moist pussy.............. His coarse thumb found her sensitive clit, and rubbed it .......... Her thighs clamped tight on his questing fingers, her juices flowing freely. The sensations were exquisite, bringing her close to yet another orgasm. His thumb continued to rub her clit, the rough skin making her tingle. Her legs parted involuntarily, allowing him greater access. Her knees became weak at his touch, so he put his arms around her waist to support her. He decided to give her a surprise, so propelled her back to the bed, spread her willing legs, and entered her in one swift movement. Her earlier arousal, plus his sperm, made this easy.

Her legs circled his body, relishing the penetration so soon after the last time. She locked her ankles behind his back, and her arms around his neck. His rigid cock felt good inside her pussy, her secretions bubbled around its length. He slowly picked her up from the bed, still impaled on his throbbing cock, her ankles still around his back. He moved towards the bedroom door, and managed to open it, her weight supported on his erection. Their lips met as they reached the top stair. Her lips parted as he made the first step, the sudden descent pushing him further into her hot slit. Each step produced a further prod against her cervix, so deep was he....... The sensations increased, and by the bottom step, she reached yet another orgasm, her juices flowing down his thighs............

Her body went limp, supported only by his arms and rock hard cock. He was not yet ready to spill his seed, his earlier orgasm sating his desire. She was in a daze now, and begging to be let down. He obliged, supporting her fragile body in his arms. She trembled slightly, and he placed her gently on the sofa, and moved into the kitchen. Having filled and switched on the kettle, he came back to her. He knelt before her, and kissed her trembling thighs yes again. Her legs opened, begging his touch, he obliged, kissing the insides of her thighs.......... slowly moving upwards. Her naked pussy was open and waiting. His lips once more teased her, his teeth nipping the area to the side of her swollen pussy lips. Her hips thrust upwards, to be rewarded by his tongue penetrating her hot inner lips. It moved slowly upwards, ever nearer to her boiling clit. His lips closed over the small hard piece of flesh, causing her to moan deep in her throat. He sucked hard on it, her legs clamped tight around his head. His tongue lashed the sensitive nub, her world exploded.................

A short while later, his head rose from between her quivering thighs, his face covered with her fragrant juices. He licked his lips, savouring the taste. She tasted good, and once again he became rock hard.

He stood, his rampant member before her face. She could not hold back, and leant forward to envelope his slick tool between her moist lips. She drew back the foreskin, and planted a wet kiss on the shiny head. Her lips enveloped the engorged mushroom shaped tip, and she sucked eagerly. His hips thrust forward at the stimulation, and she took him deeper. Her hand gently fondled his balls, causing him to thrust forward again. Her tongue swirled around his cock, faster and faster. She sucked harder, and she could feel his cock throb and swell inside her hot mouth, so she reluctantly removed his tool before he came.

The kettle had boiled, and she rose from the sofa to go into the kitchen. He followed, not wanting to lose sight of her slim form. As she stood at the worktop making coffee, he knelt behind her and kissed and nibbled her buttocks, the cheeks quivering slightly at his touch. His hands caressed the outsides of her thighs, and she wished she could stay like this forever, but she craved yet more....She had a lot of catching up to do......

Returning to the lounge, he sat on the sofa to drink his coffee, pulling her down to sit sideways on his lap. He placed his arm around her waist, and she leant against him, her naked buttocks hot on his legs. He could feel the moisture from their recent play trickling down from her pussy lips, and he knew she was ready for further games. They cuddled while drinking their coffee, saying nothing. He was wondering how next to take her, but she had already decided the next move. She stood, and placed their now empty mugs on the table. Turning to face him, she spread her legs, giving him an incredible view of her dripping pussy. She moved towards the sofa, and placed one knee on either side of his legs. She leant forward, and their lips met, slightly parted, tongue tips duelling softly. She reached between their bodies, and grasped his cock, pointing it at her pussy. She moved her hips forward, and groaned as his length slowly slid inside her. She was in control now, and she proceeded to move his rigid tool in and out of her hot pussy. He could feel her juices running down his cock, and over his balls as she continued to pump him in and out, in and out........

His hands moved to her taut buttocks, gently stroking the hot skin, squeezing, moulding them in his rough hands. Removing a hand from her gorgeous derriere, he slid it between their bodies, down to her clit. A few strokes with his finger tip were enough to send her over the edge yet again. He had never met a woman so multi-orgasmic, she was insatiable...........

They kissed for a while, his hard cock still buried deep within her, enjoying the feel of her hot wetness enveloping him. She lifted herself off him, and he was rewarded with yet more of her fluids gushing over his tool. They sat side by side for a while, his arm round her shoulders as she slowly regained her strength. His cock, which had softened after their last bout now rose again, stimulated by the closeness of her. She noticed this, and reached out for it, slowly rubbing it up and down in her slim fingers. He reached towards her pussy, and she spread her legs for him. He inserted one, then two fingers into her pussy, moving them slowly inside her dripping love tunnel. He curled his fingers upwards, and found her G-spot, gently rubbing the sensitive area. His thumb naturally fell on her clit, and the combination of stimuli had her senses reeling once more. As enjoyable as his fingers were, she wanted to feel his hard cock inside her again.......

She stood, and moved over to the armchair. Her back to him, she climbed onto the chair, then placed one leg on each arm. She leant over the back of the chair, and presented him with the sight of her wide spread pussy lips. She knew this position would give him maximum penetration, and seemed to be the ideal way to end the evenings pleasures....... Her orgasms had left her feeling a little weak, and she wanted to be able to enjoy the last one. She expected him to take her immediately, but he knelt by her upthrust bottom, and licked the length of her spread pussy, his tongue able to find its way between the lips with ease in this position. She lowered her stomach further, and his tongue found her clit once more, pulling it with his lips.

Sensing she was ready, he stood, and rubbed the head of his cock up and down between her lips, coating it in her secretions. He pushed forward, and the head slid into her tight hole, her hips pushing back slightly. Putting his hands on her waist, he oh so slowly slid his length into her until his pubic hairs meshed with hers........... He stayed still a moment as they both felt him in her deeper than ever before. At last, he started to withdraw, moving back until only the head remained inside. She felt empty, but not for long as he smoothly slid back inside her again. He continued this slow, teasing motion for several minutes, enjoying the liquid sounds of their coupling. He knew in this position he would not be able to hold out much longer, so he increased the pace of his thrusts, and slid his finger once more onto her clit. She bucked her hips at the sudden contact, and he knew that she too was close......

He felt the muscles within her pussy starting to spasm, and knew that her orgasm would trigger his own. Her breathing was becoming faster along with his deeply penetrating thrusts, faster, ever faster.......... Her wide spread thighs began to tremble, and he felt his cock start to tingle. He continued pounding her pussy hard, and as his cock head started to swell inside her, her own orgasm began. They came together, her pussy flooding as his cock grew and pumped his hot seed inside her, shot after shot until his balls were empty. He carried on pumping her until they were both too tired to take any more. Reluctantly, he let his now limp cock slide out of her well used pussy. He slid under her body onto the chair, and she lowered herself onto his lap. They sat panting, slowly regaining their breath, his arms around her slim body. Eventually, she rose from his lap. "Another coffee?" she asked with a cheeky grin .....

Any more, anyone?