All Comments on 'Sexy Swimming'

by The_Kinkster

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
whatever

I stopped reading where she said she had double G boobs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great writing

And yet, the person ahead of me went to the end to make their snarky comment. I can't say I was super-turned on by this story, but it is really, really, really well-written. I actually enjoyed just reading it as a story, which is 99.9% not the case at literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I liked it

Has a story & fun sex with a real size woman. Write more.

2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
being taken at the pool

brilliant story this was so very nice to read to start then it only got better,

with the end part putting the icing on the cake so to speak. it turn out an awesome story do hope there more to come thank you a pleasure to read.

alan556alan556almost 14 years ago
Honest

It feels very heartfelt and honest. I hope it's at least partly true.

Chadwick22Chadwick22almost 14 years ago
Sincere

I loved this story from the start. It's great when you read a story and can tell the words came from writer's heart and sould. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Erotica for the every woman

You have a lovely writing style. Although I couldn't relate to the character (I'm slender and very turned off by the line 'I love to eat'), I loved the emotion and the realism of this fantasy. Good luck in the contest!

The_KinksterThe_Kinksteralmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments - erotica fans are so nice! :)

I will definitely write more and maybe try and have some saucy escapades to inspire me!

Kinkster

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Hot

I like BBW stories you should add that tag also I love all the build up but a little taste before the end wouldn’t go a miss.

That being said great read. Fleshed out characters and brilliant story teased me till the end and kept me reading.

BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Paragraphs & Punctuation awful

story ok but awful grammer & writing style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous