Shackled Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What good for the goose," he whispered hoarsely, "is good for the gander."

He opened the button and then slid his hand down her flat belly, under her panties and over her warmth. She was wet and he easily slid his finger down gently between her warm folds to press on her clit very lightly. Then he started to softly rub between her slick slit, making sure to swipe her clit on each pass . He tried to focus, but her hand on his cock was making it twitch and pulse in pleasure.

He kissed her again on the mouth and they lay there, hands on each other, desperate for each other. No modesty. No shame. Just wanton lust revealing itself.

****

His hoarse whisper sent pleasure down her spine as she finally wrapped her hands around his cock. He was warm, the slickness of his pre-cum lubing the way for her hand to stroke him. Her breath hitched in return as his large hand made short work of her own pants and slid inside. She moaned , her hips tilting slightly as his fingers slid between her wet lips and rubbed her clit.

It was positively the most erotic thing a man had ever done, and she was sure there was more to come. But in that instant laying together there, she was enthralled with pleasuring each other. Her body jerked and quivering slightly with each pass of his fingers over her sensitive bud. Her cunt tightening for him, wanting to be filled, but Liam continued to tease and so did she.

Her beautiful brown eyes held his gaze, both of their breaths uneven, the heat in the room growing as their own needs grew. Rolling towards him, she caught his mouth, continuing to stroke him, hungry to taste him again, only more fully. Would he let her? She hoped so...she was starving to make him quiver the way he did her.

Tightening her grip ever so slightly, she dipped her lips lower, pressing against the bare skin of his chest, her breath tickling and soothing all at once. She tasted him with her tongue, flicking one flat nipple teasingly. This new position made it harder for him to touch, but she didn't care. "The gander wants more." She murmured softly, moving to the other side of his chest and swirling her tongue around his other nipple.

Propping herself up slightly, she struggled out of the shirt he had lent her and dropped it away as well. A small shy smile played on her lips, but she didn't cover herself. She wanted his hungry gaze on her as she slid her bra off and let it join the shirt before leaning back down to burn a trail with her own down his rippling abs.

****

The taste of her tongue in his mouth and her hand gently stroking his cock was driving him mad. Their bodies were facing each other and he looked at her, flushed with desire, but still beautiful, innocent. His finger was softly caressing her clit and he could feel her quivering under his hand.

She pushed herself slightly down his body and her mouth left his. There was a brief moment of disappointment until he felt her soft lips on his chest and then her mouth moved to his nipple. The feeling of her tongue flicking out to pleasure him almost caused him to buck her off the bed. All the pent up tension that he'd felt since last night was boiling over. He'd tried to put the thoughts of it out of his mind, but it had been there all day, a teaser, a memory of something that felt so good. Tonight, there were no drugs, no inhibitions, and he was going to give her everything he wanted to give her.

Everything.

She had slid so far down now that his hand could no longer reach her heat.

Take what you fucking like.

She tried to get herself into a sideways sitting position and it was enough to allow her to get her shirt off. She smiled shyly, but there was no embarrassment, no effort to hide herself from him. He was struggling to stay composed as he watched her slip her bra off and her full breasts were exposed to him. Everything was gone now and it was skin on skin as she slid back down onto his body and her face went back to his chest. Her soft brown hair was splayed over his body as he felt her kisses and tongue.

Lower she went, down to his abdomen and then onto the base of his shaft.

I so need this.

He didn't care that she was inexperienced. He didn't care that he was protecting her. He didn't care that she was probably one of the most intelligent people he'd met. Even the predicament they were in.

Don't care.

All he cared about was her mouth working its way to his cock while her hands ran over him. He needed this. Wanted this. Desperately.

He wanted his cock in her mouth. He wanted to fuck her face, fill her with him. Get rid of this damned teenaged tension. Then he could settle down instead of feeling like a balloon that was getting blow bigger and bigger and..... He wanted to fuck, suck, explore every bit of her.

"Emma," was all he softly said, placing his hands on her head, but there was nothing else he could say. Nothing that made sense. He was going to explode and the feel of her breasts trailing on his legs wasn't helping him contain it at all.

He looked at the ceiling with his hands entwined in her soft hair. He opened and closed his eyes at the sheer pleasure of what she was doing.

For him.

Fuck.

****

He made no effort to stop her, for that she was glad. Her mouth was practically salivating by the time she reached his glistening cock, watching a another droplet of pre-cum ooze from the tip. He twitch in her hand, his fingers tangling in her long tresses, pushing the hair away from her cheeks and holding it up high on top of her head. Good thinking, she mused to herself and glanced up.

His long lean body was straining, his hips jerking as her breath blew softly against his heated skin. He loved watching him so turned on. So hard, he was pulsing in her hand. She might not be very experienced, but she knew by the way he responded, he was going to last long. The thought that it was because of her thrilled her even more so.

With a soft moan, she wiggled her naked body between his splayed legs and cupped his balls, pressing her lips to the base of his shaft. His hips strained, his fingers tightened and she smiled and let her tongue sneak out to take a long, slow, delicious swipe of his whole length from base to tip. There she licked at the droplets, one at a time, enthralled as they appeared before her very eyes. She was treating him like her favorite ice cream cone, swirling her tongue around and sampling his taste. The musk of his arousal filled her senses and made her ache all the more.

One final glance up to his handsome face and she opened up, sucking him into her eager, warm, wet mouth. That clever tongue curled on the underside, teasing as she swiped it back and forth, then flattened in on the way up. Returning back down with a slow suck and a hole new little swirling action as she tested his response to see what he liked best.

She could feel his heartbeat pulsing through his shaft as she slurped and bobbed and moaned softly, toying with his balls gently and stroking what bits of him she couldn't swallow, eager to have him reach the point of no return.

****

The pressure. He could hardly bear it and it was building in him further with each sweet kiss she placed on him as she traveled down towards his cock. He had both of his hands full of her hair now and he was careful not to pull too tightly in his abandonment to the pleasure she was giving him.

He looked down at her and watched as her mouth started to work on the base of his rigid cock. One of small hands cupped his balls and her tongue worked the length of the shaft slowly. His hips bucked again involuntarily and he gripped her hair more tightly. At the head of his cock, she ran out her tongue to lick at the precum oozing from there. He hadn't felt like this for a long time. He was torn between enjoying her soft licks of his cock or shoving it roughly into her mouth and fucking it.

Emma took the decision from him. She looked into his eyes, opened her mouth and then sunk onto his cock. The warm soft recesses of her mouth enclosed around him and took him to the next level of pleasure. She began bobbing on his cock, her tongue running along the bottom of his shaft and her sucking bringing gasps from him.

"Oh, Emma," he said, his hands still gripping her hair. "Fuck, yes, Emma."

He could hear her moaning as she sucked and bobbed on him and did other countless things to him. He couldn't keep track. It was all just one large feeling of rising pleasure and it was impossible to separate each of the discrete things she was doing to him.

Hansen wasn't an inexperienced man when it came to sex, but he couldn't remember when he'd last felt like this.

He didn't care.

Her sounds and actions were bringing him close to the point of release. He was starting to buck his hips rhythmically to the bobbing of her head and he was pressing down gently with his hands, trying to have as much of himself in her mouth as he could.

"Fuck, Emma, that's good."

It wasn't going to be long now. He could feel his cock stiffening even further and begin it's familiar twitch. He couldn't hold back much longer.

****

His moans were music to her ears and she knew she had him when his hips began to buck and his hands pressed her down. She relaxed her throat, only gagging slightly as he pushed more of himself into her mouth, bumping the back of her throat. It didn't phase her. Instead, her cheeks hollowed out as she increased the suction on his cock, slurping wetly, her lips tightening as she felt him tense and twitch. He seemed impossibly hard, his breath shuddering out as his fingers flexed.

One free hand slid against his hairy thigh, up to his hips and then sliding down to slid just under the side of his ass cheek, urging him to let go. The noises he made had her clenching her thighs, her nipples tightening painfully as she slurped with everything she had. The first spurt of his cum made her moan out as it hit the back of her throat and she quickly swallowed it. His warm salty spunk quickly began to fill her mouth. She slowed slightly, sucking every drop he had to give her until her cheeks practically bulge and she gulped, sucking air through her nose.

When he finally calmed, she pulled away, each lap of her tongue too sensitive for him to handle, drawing out gasp and shudder with each pass. She smiled and moved off, the taste of him still potent on her tongue as she pressed feathery soft kisses to still spasming abs. Her soft breasts brushed his warm skin as she slowly crawled up his body, straddling his hips as she moved and settled her torso against his own, pressing close to run her fingers now through his short cropped hair as her mouth pressed to his chin and mouth softly.

His breathing was uneven and eyes a little glassy and she grinned, feeling proud of herself for making him feel so good. "I hope I did alright...do I get an A for effort?" She purred out teasingly, the soft slick heat of her sex pressed intimately against his softened dick.

****

He bucked his hips forcefully and pressed down on her head, almost all of his cock trying force its way into her mouth. He could feel the end of his dick touch the back of her throat, but it only seemed to increase her efforts.

Her hand on his ass cheek, pushing him in, letting him know he should take his release. That was all he needed. He couldn't fight it and there was no point.

He tightened and then shot a load of his cum into her warm mouth. His cock was so far in her, that most of it hit the back of her throat.

"Oh, Emma!" he shouted out.

His first shot was followed by more and he just kept pumping his cock into her mouth and moaning. She was sucking it all down, her tongue and mouth still working on his cock, heightening the pleasure.

His heart was beating so hard he thought it would jump out of his chest and his ears were ringing.

"Fuck me," he said to himself quietly.

His cock twitched as the spasms of his orgasm became smaller and he loosened his grip on her. Her gentle sucks and licks were now almost too much for his hyper-sensitive cock and he was relieved as she started to make her way up his body, trailing kisses as she rose. She finally ended her travel, her mouth kissing his mouth and chin lightly. She ran her hands through his hair and he looked at her as his breathing and heart rate returned to something resembling normalcy.

She had her legs spread on either side of him and her warm lips were pressed against his cock. It was soft for now, but he could already feel the proximity of her sex causing a stir. She looked down at his face, her hair mussed by his tugging.

He smiled back up at her.

"I can see you were a double major then, Professor," he said.

He wrapped his arms around her and lifted his head to hers so that he could softly kiss her lips.

"You'd better get your strength back," he said. "There's a lot more to go yet now that the roads have been cleared, so to speak."

He chuckled and then gave her another kiss. He murmured softly into her mouth.

"A lot more to go yet...."

****

Emma smiled against his mouth and giggled ever so softly, the sound almost lost between them. "Promises promises." She murmured between kisses. His mouth felt good against her own and his arms warm and secure around her body. Long fingers splayed along her sides, gently caressing. She felt the shift in him as suddenly it wasn't enough and his hands became more restless, moving to caressed the length of her spine and lower to cup her bottom.

She gasped into his mouth and shivered, her nipples tightened further, poking against his chest. Her body shifted, rubbing against his own ever so slightly until he surprised her with a move and rolled them.

With a yelp, she found herself flat on her back, his bigger body draped half over her own. She smiled at up him, one of his larger legs tangle with one of her own, pinning it down. Her hands wasted no time, moving over the bare flesh of his chest and shoulders, caressing him lovingly.

While they had shared a more urgent moment the night before, Emma felt strangely exposed now. The room was light and she was completely bare to his gaze. Her full breasts rose and fell with off beat breaths, her soft pale skin flushed, and soft pink nipples so tight she was sure they'd be able to cut glass. With Liam looming over her, looking devilishly handsome and sexy, it was once again amazing how different they were. He was all lean muscle, big and broad and yummy. She was all womanly curves, soft and supple. While nowhere near fat, everything she hid under her clothes screamed woman. All the way down to her cute belly button which compliment her flat quivering belly.

"Are you going to stare all night?" She teased, blushing even as she tried to be coy, "Or are you going to make good on those promises?" Raising her free leg slightly, she rubbed it against his hair roughened one. "Or are you all talk and no act--mph!"

The rest of her words died as he swooped down to cut her off. Her body arched towards his as she opened her mouth to him again, their tongue greeting once again in a long wet kiss that shut down whatever witty comment would have come up next.

****

He felt better now. With the urgency gone, he could really give her more than she bargained for. Or maybe shehadbargained for it? She was murmuring into his mouth when he chuckled to himself. Now he was on top and she was pressed beneath him. He could already feel himself getting hard again and this time it was more pleasurable rather than an ache that needed to be rid.

He was resting on the palms of his hands, his face and chest above her and their lower bodies crushed together. He looked down at her, all mussed up brown hair and sparkling brown eyes. Hansen didn't let her talk. He covered her mouth with his and sought out her tongue, their hands roaming all over the other's body.

He raised his head for a moment.

"It seems the only way to keep you quiet, Irish, is to have something in your mouth at all times," he said, winking at her.

He lowered his head again, but this time he kissed her softly on the chin and then ran his lips down her neck and onto her chest. He paused at the area between her breasts as if deciding and then moved his mouth to one of them. The nipple was taut and erect and he placed his mouth over it while running his tongue around its base. He loved the way she was squirming under him. Then he flicked the end of it with his tongue and decided it was only fair the other one should get the same treatment. The tip of his tongue lightly flicked the end of her other nipple and then he ran his mouth down a little lower and kissed her in the cleft where her breast met her chest. He kissed her all along there, feeling the warm softness and then descended lower, under her rib cage and down to her belly button.

He slid himself down a little further on the bed and then lightly touched his tongue to her belly button. He kept his hands above him, each on one of her breasts, gently playing with her nipples. He looked up at her and murmured.

"I think there are other things down here to play with...."

He lowered himself further till his head was above her wet sex. He smirked up at her and then ran his tongue along her whole slit, just avoiding her clit. Finally, when he reached the top of her lips, he poked his tongue softly through her folds to find her clit. He lightly ran his tongue over the top of it and finally he could fully taste her.

Her hands were now on the back of his head and he pushed his tongue onto her slick nub with a little more force. His head was now trapped between her legs and there was nowhere else he'd rather be.

He finally pushed his tongue all the way through her wet folds and ran it around in circles at the base of her clit, occasionally swiping the top to change the sensations she was feeling. His mind drifted as he licked her and ran his warm tongue down her, probing gently at the entrance of her cunt.

He was immersed in the whole feeling.

Nowhere else I'd rather be....

****

Pleasure ripples through her body with each kiss, each touch and scrape of his stubbly chin and cheek as he made his way down her quivering body. She couldn't have spoken if she'd wanted to as he swipe at her slick sex and then teased her clit, making her body shift and trembled, her hips tilting to meet his hungry mouth.

Like he had only moments ago, her fingers pushed through his hair, gripping the short strands as he pushed her thighs further apart with his broad shoulders and she clamped down on either side, holding him there.

Her fingers flexed, trying to be mindful not to dig into his scalp or tug, but she couldn't stop the trembling or the constant lift of her hips as she tried to ride his teasing tongue as he sampled her wetness, the sweet tang of her cream as he dove deep and then came back up to swirl around her sensitive bud. Each pass made her jerk and gasp, her breaths completely of sync as she panted and mewled.

Her eyes were shut as she arched her neck back, her shoulders pressing into the mattress as her back arched, doing a slow body roll until her hips pushed up, pressing his tongue more fully to her clit. "Liam!" She gasped out loudly, the ache and pressure of her pending orgasm making her tense as she struggle not to press him more firmly between her legs.

****

Emma was shuddering below his mouth, his tongue slowly dragging along her lips and clit and making small probing flicks into her sopping cunt. Her hands were loosening and tightening rhythmically in his hair and she flexed her hips, squeezing his head to her.

She bucked her hips upwards and he pushed his tongue further into her, this time moving it in and out, fucking her with it, savoring her taste. She cried out his name and he wrapped his arms around her legs and pulled her even closer, pushing his tongue deeper into her warm depths.