Shades of Guilt Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that the man who was actually responsible for the worst night of her life had sensed both of those things while he went about his dasterdly deed and then had the nerve to brag about it to a prison full of men made Ann feel like a stick of lit dynamite ready to explode.

"Is that true?" Ann heard Roland ask as he continued grazing his moist cockhead softly across her chin.

"... Yes... ," Ann answered distantly, her burning lust mixing with her raging guilt in a potent stew, causing her to open her mouth in surrender.

"OH... SHIT... THAT'S IT," Roland hissed joyfully when he felt Ann's lips wrap around his cock.

Bracing his legs to keep his balance as Ann nursed his jock, Roland lowered both hands down on top of the married woman's head and swiveled his pelvic bone back and forth against her pretty face.

Roland felt his rising cum already blistering the insides of his testicles as it boiled to get out and knew he couldn't hold his eruption back for long under the current circumstances. Wanting to hold back his intital orgasm until Ann was at least partially nude, Roland pulled back, slowly weening his cock free from her mouth once again.

Looking down, Roland could clearly see the lustful confusion that colored Ann's pale face as he retreated a few steps back. Seeing her balanced there on her knnes in the center of the room, the spittle of her cocksucking drowl coating her reddened chin, Roland knew that he just had to see Ann naked.

"Stand up slowly Ann... and strip for me. I want to see you take all your clothes off for me. For all these years, you thought I was the man who raped you... I want your memory of me for the rest of eternity to be a lot better than that. Now get up off your knees and let me see your body," Roland calmly ordered.

Taking a few moments to try and gather her strength, Ann finally tettered awkwardly to her feet. Unable to make eye contact with the powerful man towering above her, Ann was forced to fixate on his still aroused manhood as it dangled from his opened fly. Lifting her trembling hands up to the zipper of her jacket, Ann proceeded to follow Roland's lurid adminition.

__________________________________

In her whole life, Ann Thomas couldn't remember ever taking all her clothes off in front of another man. Granted her husband had seen her naked plenty of times and every once in a while had helped her strip off some lingeree before they made love, but to be asked to completly take off her daily wardrobe, much less right in front of the same man who had haunted her nightmares for a decade and a half, was a grossly surreal task.

Seeing Roland's frame entrenched in front of the doorway, Ann knew she couldn't run away, even if she could force her feet to move. Hearing the zipper of her jacket slowly ripping down, Ann felt an intangible detachment, almost to the point she was able to think another woman was standing there undressing for the brooding black man.

Demurly slipping her light jacket off her shoulders, Ann's cheeks turned a shameful hue of red as the first line of her apparel fell harmlessly to the floor.

Roland arched his brow approvingly as Ann's jacket feel in a heap at her feet. Sighing loudly, Roland urged Ann to continue stripping without saying a word. Seeing Ann kick her shoes off one by one, revealing her bare feet, Roland knew that with each layer of stripped clothing to come, there would be a symbolic, as well as a literal, barring of Ann's body and soul.

Each night during his incarcuration, Roland dreamed of women as he tried falling asleep. Naked women, dancing women, even women fucking other women. He would picture famous women he remembered, pinups of centerfolds that got circulated around, even at times, pictures of other inmates girlfriends and wives that were used as currency on the inside, to fulfill his carnal needs.

With a life sentence handed down against him, the thought of actually seeing another woman make herself naked for him was most likely an unreachable oasis.

To have the woman who sat in the witness stand at his trial and sent him to jail for life with her testimony slowly, and willingly, removing her clothes as he masturbated himself watching her, was a utterly unreasonable pipedream for Roland. But it was one that was actually happening.

Roland could feel his internal temperature rise as Ann dug her fingers into the fabric of her tucked in teeshirt. Licking his lips, Roland watched anxiously as Ann pulled the bottom of the teeshirt out from the waistband of her tight black stretch leggings.

Torn between keeping his eyes locked on the ocean blue windows of Ann's soul and the painstakingly slow exposure of her lithe white body, Roland found himself lustfully drawn to Ann's pale midrift as she raised her teeshirt slowly up her chest. Roland followed Ann's hands as they guided her shirt up her torso until the fabric enveloped the married woman's head, thus allowing Roland a clear view of her lacy white bra.

"Small but nice," Roland mouthed to himself, noticing the way Ann's erect nipples pointed painfully out through her elegantly soft bra cups.

Watching as Ann tilted her head sideways and exteded her arms upwards so that she could remove her shirt, Roland's dick hardened even more in his hand when Ann's face came back into view.

"Go for the tights next Ann.. roll them all the way down your legs," Roland whispered with an approving glare.

Guessing Ann's breasts were close to a 32 C as they rested against her alabastor chest, the breadth and depth of his control over her actions made Roland's blood sizzle in his viens. The sheer thought of Ann's husband off playing poker while she performed such a vile act of wantoness, on the other side of town, blazed like a neon tv screen inside Roland's head as he nodded to Ann to continue undressing.

"The pants... ," Roland whispered, just loud enough so that Ann would hear him.

Her head bowed in shame, Ann helplessly looked down at the black stretch leggings covering her legs. Feeling the steamy, unairconditioned air of Roland's boarding room resonate against her braclad chest, Ann sucked in a deep breath of courage and then wrapped her fingers into the elastic band of her slip-on spandex exercise pants.

Rolling her thumbs inside the band, Ann could see the barely visible but unmistakable traces of her arousal creating a wetspot in the crotch of her pants. Cringing once again from her inability to control the physical manifestations of her lust, Ann guiltily followed Roland's direct orders and peeled the tight black fabric down her short, untanned legs.

"MMMMMMM," Ann could hear the imposing man moan to himself as he stared at her slowly developing nakedness with the same fervor that a wolf would stare with, at a long deprived meal.

____________________________________

Watching with cocksure awe as Ann worked her pants down to her ankles and stepped out of them one foot at a time, Roland also saw the wetspot that had leaked out from inside Ann's frilly white panties, outlining her thick bush of dense blonde pubic hair, clearly from across the room. Seeing several thin curly whisps of Ann's golden patch seeping out from each side of her panties elastic band, Roland hungrily licked his lips as the helplessly aroused woman continued undressing for him.

Now covered in nothing but her disjointed bra and panties, Ann stood back up after peeling her leggings off, awkwardly attempting to cover her near nakedness with her arms as she waited for Roland's next order.

"The bra, Ann," Roland said unflinchingly as he tapped his cock with one hand and rubbed his chin thoughtfully with the other.

Gazing the way Ann's small breasts heaved inside their lacy constraints, Roland's expression bristled with anticipation as he watched Ann reach both her arms behind her back to grasp the 2 hookclasps that held her bra in place.

"Take it off real slow for me, Baby," Roland implored, feeling the blood cells in his dick race like Indy cars around an oval.

The tendons in Ann's arms flexed and rippled as she fought to dislodge the rear hooks of her bra. When her fingers finally unsnapped the clasps free and the straps around Ann's shoulders loosened, the air seemed to be sucked from the room as both Roland and his white married prey felt thier heads spin from the realization that she was about to show him her naked breasts.

Roland's dark eyes widened at the prospect of seeing the woman, that's testimony put him in jail for 14 years, preparing to expose her bare chest to him. A chill went up Roland's spine the moment Ann's bra cups fell down, revealing each of her small but extremly pert breasts. Watching the thin white straps fall free from her shoulders, Roland was sorely tempted to walk back towards Ann before she had finished stripping completly.

Roland became drunk with lust when he saw the stony hardness of Ann's nipples. Fixating on them, they appeared to be two plump cheeries pointing off the ends of her tender white breasts, each one jutting off to the side, clearly showing just how wildly aroused she had become.

Tracing his sightlines down Ann's body, Roland watched the discarded bra fall out of Ann's trembling hand harmlessly to the floor with the rest of her clothes. When the bra was safely on the floor, Roland returned his gaze upwards and focused in on the last vestige of Ann's clothed dignity, her slightly moist, cream colored panties.

"Pull them down Ann... and let me see your pussy," Roland firmly declared.

Ann Thomas's chin tilted down and smacked against her chest as the last remnants of her resistance gave way. Her gaze locked on the floor, Ann could clearly see the painfully erect buds of her nipples pulse and throb as well, making it virtually impossible for her to deny that she didn't want what was about to happen, to happen.

"God.. please forgive me.. I... I just... I just can't... can't.. stop myself," Ann mumbled to herself, closing her eyes in prayer as she raised her hands to her waist and dug her fingertips into the elastic of her slim panties to roll them down her legs.

___________________________________

"Jesus Fucking Christ," Roland soberly moaned, totally forgetting he was inside of church walls, when Ann's hairy pussy came into full view, looking like a small golden kitten was resting between her thin, milky white thighs.

Roland unsuccessfully tried to steal a glance into Ann's blue eyes as she balanced herself, first on her left foot, then on her right, to get her panties off.

"There it is," Roland sighed proudly to himself when he saw the married woman raise up and bare her body completly to him.

Seeing Ann shift the balled up panties from her left hand to her right in preparation of dropping them to the floor, something crude and carnal clicked inside of Roland's mind and he blurted out for Ann to stop. "Don't drop them down to the floor just yet, Ann... toss them to me. "

Extending his hands out, he and Ann stared at each other for a long anxious moment, realizing that the power shift and juxtapostion between the two was now complete. Flicking her right wrist towards Roland, Ann watched with disbelief as her white panties flew through the air and fell perfectly into Roland's waiting palms.

When Roland raised the discarded underwear up to his nose and sniffed at the pool of her arousal that soaked the front of the garment, Ann felt her knees almost give way.

Seeing a thick grin ripple across his prominent facial features, behind the sheer fabric of her panties, Ann knew the black man liked what he had smelt.

"You are getting turned on by this," Roland said matter fo factly, the evidence of that now glistening on his nose, preventing Ann from even thinking about denying the truth.

____________________________________

The 15 years between the time of her rape trial and the present seemed to be condensed into the snap of the finger for Ann as she stood there naked in front of Roland Curtis, who was staring playfully back at her with her soiled panties in his hand.

He had been the man that she had looked in the eye and told a jury of 12 of her peers, that raped her when she was 22 years old. The jury had came back after only an hour and a half of deliberation and unaminously believed her, sending Roland to jail for the rest of his life.

Through a ridiculous stroke of fate however, Roland had been freed and now Ann was standing in front of him, barring her body and soul completly, knowing at any moment, Roland could take a step towards her and begin collecting payment for 14 years of life lost.

Ann's eyes shuddered when she saw Roland make the first move towards her, his erect dick swinging side to side from his opened fly. Watching him drop her crinkled up panties to the floor with a look of sheer determination on his face, Ann then tucked her head down once again, completly submissive as Roland closed in on her.

______________________________________

With each step Roland took closer to Ann's naked body, he could see her shoulders and knees trembling noticably. Working the snap of his trousers free as he closed in, Roland stopped two feet in front of Ann and deliberatly went about undressing himself in front of her.

Soaking in her ashen expression with every inch of black marbled muscle he revealed, by the time Roland had stripped down to his boxer shorts, he could see Ann's eyes explore his body in quick, guilty swaths. Looking down at Ann's arms flinch as they rested at her side, Roland correctly guessed she was fighting the urge to reach out and help him finish removing his clothing. Roland did nothing but smile as he gazed into Ann's eyes, wallowing in the conflicted emotions that tortured the married woman's entire being.

As Roland prepared to pull his underwear all the way down, he decided it would be better if he allowed the dumbstruck woman standing before him to have the honor.

"Take a step closer, Ann... and pull down my shorts," Roland urged.

Ann seemed to freeze like a deer in headlights for several moments until Roland inhaled a deep breath to ask again. Doing the best she could to lean forward without going all the way down to her knees, Roland could tell Ann was helplessly fixated in the sausage like appendage that hung haughtily out from his boxer shorts peehole, right beside her face.

When he felt Ann's cool, trembling fingers dig into the waistband of his drawers and slowly start to work them down, Roland looked down at Ann like a kid who had found a new toy as she stoicly rolled the white boxers down his muscular legs. Pressing down lightly on top of Ann's head, the married blonde's knees sunk all the way to the floor as she worked the boxers past Roland's knees and calves.

Stepping out of his underwear with a cocksure gleam, a completly naked Roland bounced his cock against the side of Ann's cheek and neck several times before dutifully bending over and scooping the white woman's lithe frame into his arms.

Allowing Ann's cool skin to rest easily against his, Roland could clearly feel her blood flowing rapidly through her viens and could hear her heartbeat in her chest as well as he carried her over to his foldout sofa bed.

Holding Ann perilously above the mattress for nearly 10 seconds, Roland sexily nuzzled her ear with his mouth until he decided it was time to lay her down and cover her naked body with his.

____________________________________

Kneeling over Ann's petite body in a pose of unquestioned dominance, Roland pressed his right knee firmly into the cushion of the bed as he eased his torso over top Ann's chest. Looking down at the head of his cock, Roland felt electrical charges of lust stream through his body, seeing his peehole seem to stare straight at Ann's stunned face.

Pressing Ann's left shoulder gently against the mattress with his right hand, Roland steadied himself as he worked his left hand free and placed it at just the right angle on top of the golden fleece between Ann's legs.

___________________________________

"OOOHHH... FFUUUCCCKKK," ripped free from Ann's mouth before she even knew what hit her. Flat on her back, laying cockeyed on the unmade bed, Ann felt an incredible power descend on her naked pussy.

Realizing it was Roland's insistant fingers that had started to knead her spasming vagina, Ann lurched and quaked under his harsh but gentle touch, working her asscheeks up and down off the cluttered mattress until she could hear the springs below start to noisily creak.

It was at that moment, Ann Thomas knew her destiny was completly in the hands of the towering man that was ravaging her nude body. Eventhough her head was spinning severly, Ann was still able to focus her blurry eyes just enough to see Roland's hulking frame between her spread white legs. The ex-con's palm and five fingers felt like a heated vice as they pressed down on her vagina, looking like a huge black stormcloud as it covered the seething cauldron of female lust underneath.

The suction of Roland's grip was so powerful, Ann felt as if her lover could pick her up by the V of her crotch if he so desired. Kicking her feet outwards, as if she were trying to swim on her back, a gripping and pulsating heat scorched Ann's inner sanctum until she blacked out from the overwhelming sensations.

When she regained consciousness a few moments later, Ann parted her eyes and looked down her torso. Seeing the glistening, greasy mess that had completly saturated Roland's left hand as it continued flexing on top of her buzzing pussy, Ann squirmed underneath Roland's grip, wallowing in the embarrassment that came with cumming so soon and so brutally.

Ann had often laughed internally, feeling sorry for her husband on his occassions dealing with premature ejaculation during their marriage. And now here Ann was, cumming in less than a half a minute when Roland had done nothing but stare at her and place his firm hand on top of her vagina.

Slowly realizing she had little feeling left in her extremities, Ann gyrated under Roland's hulking frame, silently begging him not to scold her for cumming so soon.

"Couldn't hold it in... could you, Ann... how long as it been since you've gotten off with something beside your own hand?" Roland pointedly inquired.

Ann's only response was a series of exhausted gasps of breath.

"How long has it been since you last came, Ann?" Roland relentlessly asked again.

"I... I don't... know... ," Ann whispered back. "I can't remember. "

"That's too bad Baby... just be happy it won't be the last time tonight," Roland teasingly replied as he shifted his hand lower and extended Ann's right leg high into the air.

Skimming his head down the length of Ann's sweaty body, Roland nudged her tender thighs all the way apart until the moistened lips of her vagina seemed to smile open for him. Darting his tongue free from his mouth, Roland snaked it right into Ann's burning quim, using his tongue like a coffee stirrer in her overflowing, honey-filled snatch.

Every muscle in Ann's midrift twinged and convulsed as Roland filled himself with vaginal sustanence. Taking both hands and wrapping them tightly around Ann's demure asscheeks, Roland forced the married woman all the way over onto her stomach so that he could have a clear view of her tiny round anus and the glowing pink rear entrance to her pussy.

"Just lay right there and relax, Baby, " Roland urged soothingly. "Your black daddy's gonna kiss a little ass for ya. "

A second later, Ann shrieked loudly into the pillow beside her mouth when Roland's cruel digging tongue blazed a fiery swath, first over her sensitive anus and then back into her steaming vagina.

Alternating his oral manipulations between rough, hard kisses and tender feathery licks, Roland had Ann humping the mattress below as he lavishly bathed his face in Ann's pungeant arousal.