Shades of Guilt Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cinching the tip of his tongue into Ann's virgin brown eye as if it were a cork, Roland guided both hands up towards Ann's greasy slit. Massaging the married woman's asshole with his mouth, Roland pressed his index fingers and thumbs together, tenderly caressing the throbbing bud of Ann's blood filled clitoris.

"OH GOD... OHH GODD... OHHH GODDD," Ann barked, seemingly on command, each time Roland mashed his cumcovered fingers together.

As if her were playing the part of puppetmaster for the writhing woman, Roland deliriously lapped at her exposed genitals until Ann had no choice but to cum again.

Feeling the temperature of Ann's genitals scorch his face and hands, Roland lashed her ass with his mouth while his fingers danced all over her buzzing privates.

Keeping his thumbs and fingers tightly wedged against Ann's lust button until just the right moment, as soon as Ann's back lurched off the bed signaling her second orgasm, Roland immediatly removed his mouth from her asshole and sealed it over top of her flaming pussy.

Roland locked his lips with a vicious suction over the entrance to Ann's womb while he used his tongue like a lance to stab at Ann's erect clit, causing the married blonde to furiously hump the scattered blankets underneath her wincing body.

"GOOD... GGGAAAWWWDDDDD... AAAAAHHHHHHHFFFFFFFUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!MMMMMMMMMMPPPAAAAHHHHHHHHCCCCKKKKKKKKK," Ann squeeled into the pillow as her small white asscheeks worked frantically back against Roland's face.

The sexually starved ex-con bled every bit of energy out of Ann as he could before pulling his now sloppy face out from between her legs and surveyed the damage. Visually absorbing the way Ann rested in a spent heap below, Roland squeezed his solid cock reassuringly, knowing now it was his turn to get some much needed relief and vindication...

To Be Continued...

Thanks for reading