All Comments on 'Shades Of Pink'

by VelvetTipper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good story

it was a good story, but the editing problems made it difficult at times to follow. barbara or johanna? kept switching back and forth too much. other than that, very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A splendid Story

You must continue to tell us more of this delight please !!!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 19 years ago
Another Great Vivid Story by Velvet Tipper!

This is another great extremly erotic story, by Velvet Tipper. Her vivid and sensuous descriptions, can't help but completely arouse you. Velvet, really knows how to excite us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantastic

Great seduction and buildup to the sexual part of the story, which was spectacular! Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
May I Be Your Next Subject?

Extremely well written and equally erotic. VelvetTipper is certainly one of the better writers. She, I believe, has vast experiences loving women, or a vivid imagination.

I'd like to go on a vacation with her. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Overwritten

Great premise but WAY overwritten. Sometimes simpler is better

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very well written. However, you should probably consider altering your dialogue slightly as it sounds just a tad bit unatural and archaic, especially given the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The first time with a neighbor

I'm extremely excited after reading your story. It was one of the best stories about a seduction of a innocent girl that I have ever read.

I've been looking for a story like this ever since I had read HEARTS ON FIRE and this one is very similar. I just love it when I can find a story like this.

I had to take matters into my own hands twice while I was reading it.

Thanks for helping me feel like I do. Lol Betsey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous