All Comments on 'Shadow Dagger Ch. 14'

by austin_erotica

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
Superb as always!

Once more I am enthralled with your storytelling :-) Loved the duel with Sophina and Peron. I could actually picture it in my head it was so well described.

Wondering about Sophina though. She's gone from not noticing men at all, because of Evelyn, to suddenly noticing Jon, then Marcus and even musing about how handsome Peron is. Add to that Ashford's confused feelings for her.

Is she going to end up with any of them or none of them? Will her love for Evelyn be the real thing and something which will be unrequited forever? If I had my wish granted I would let Jon find happiness with her but then I am such a girl that way and conscious that boys don't always write the happy endings that we girls crave :-)

Excellent as always Austin!

Jaz

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
quality

the writing is above most. and they story twisting and complicated, and all of it belongs in a book at the store, where i hope it eventualy ends up at

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

If I could have given you 10 star instead of 5 I would have. Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My Compliments!

Read the entire 14 Chapters starting Fri evening. Now Sat night. Extremely well written, only a couple of minor typos, good plot, good characters, well constructed -- a terrific read. Thank you very much for taking the time to produce a work of quality -- and it looks as though we have another 6 chapters to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

just sat and read all the chapters over two days.

awesomeness!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very good

Loving you work, keep it up. Can't wait for the ending, and yes I'll agree with the other comments this story should eventually be published.

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryalmost 14 years ago
Outstanding!

Nooooooooooo Evelyn cant marry Reynar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, now that is out of my system, amazing job writing. Your character development is superb. Please dont keep us waiting long for the end of the story.

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago

I just found chapter fourteen today. It was nice to see the relationships deepen. It is quite the web of intrigue that you are weaving here. I find myself wanting to believe in the honorable characters that are set against each other. They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions and I think there isn't a finer example than in some of these characters. There are forces at work in this story that have been setting events in motion for a very long time, and I'm not sure yet who the pawns are. I want to believe that the king is really a good man at heart, even though he seems to think the ends justify the means.

One of the best things about this story is the sense of loyalty and honor that the characters exude. It really solidifies the feeling of a different time and quality of the people. You have a real tallent for bringing the best out of your characters. Thank you for the emense time and thought that you have put into this work. The product really shows the effort. I will be looking for the next chapter.

CeruleanBlueCeruleanBluealmost 14 years ago
Superb!

I can't tell if the doling out of your chapters is the mark of a master storyteller stringing an audience along or proof of a true sadist! I'm absolutely hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another great chapter

Just wish there was more...

KyrlaKyrlaover 13 years ago
great!

I love the story and the plot, however some of the drama is a bit too much at times, ie Evelyn not only is going to marry the king, but is also going to have sex with him? too much :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG!

I can't wait to read the next chapters. I've been unable to do anything else since I found this story. You should really consider publishing it as book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Absolutely brilliant, However when are the remaing chapters being issued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Immaculately braided

Your factions and players are amazing! I sat down and started reading this series two hours ago, and I was heart broken to not find the ned! You are a master writer, and one day I hope that I can weave a tale this complex and beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really enjoying...

... this story. Eagerly awaiting the hopefully forthcoming conclusions!

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Awesome

What an incredible story! I can't wait to read more!

bunny_earsbunny_earsover 13 years ago
Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!

Oooomiiigoddd!

They have to have sex!!!!

There hasn't been enough sex lately I want this next chapter to come out soon! What's taking so long? It's been months!!

Love the series!!

B xxx

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 13 years ago
Wonderful Writing

I can't wait to read more this story is amazing!

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 13 years ago
fantastic!

sophine is amazing, love her!

Sailorsam25Sailorsam25almost 13 years ago
great but sex?

This was a great chapter but man we need some sex. Since the story is done this comment is null and void but I just had to say it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't really wanna know...

why, lol Jon knows how to modify goats i just about choked laughing...

i loved this chapter... not every chapter has to have sex people... its better if you build to the sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lol

really why would you want to modify a goat?

kris10ekris10ealmost 10 years ago
yeah....

I too just had a fucking hard on and don't even have a dick!!! That was very sexy! Kisses

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Great Story!!

Simply marvelous!

The comment under mine makes me laugh ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous