All Comments on 'Shadow Dagger Ch. 18'

by austin_erotica

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mira98mira98about 13 years ago
Noooo

What a cliffhanger ;_; will we have to wait as long for the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Only 2 chapters to go ???

There are so many loose ends I can only hope that the last 2 chapters are 100 pages long.

Great story don't stop !!!!

Please

:>)))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fun story

I have been greatly enjoying the story. I liked this chapter a lot but would have liked you to go into more depth about the making of a conduit of the soul, as well as a number of other things. This feels almost rushed, like you have been thinking about it for so long that you skipped over details. I don't usually like to point to my stylistic issues with a free story but you did ask for opinions.

And feel free to take as many chapters as needed to bring this exelent story to a proper conclusion. It seems like there are a number of things that I still think need to be resolved. jon has to get assume control of 5 (I think, were there not seven total and he just took over the second) more desert factions, confront the orical, get back to the city, overthrow a king, deal with a prophit and a seer, and get laid. Seems like a lot to get done in just two chapters, not to mention finalizing the issues of many of the other characters. Its your own fault for writing a story where I get into the characters and now I want you to give them the sendoff that a story of this quality deserves.

JazCullenJazCullenabout 13 years ago
YOU...

Are the most awful tease ever LOL!!

Yep you explained the Shadow Daggers but you took your own sweet time about it, switching between the two scenes. Pure brilliance! LOL

Love this chapter! Completely adored it! You rock and I will forever be in awe of your talent.

Jaz

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!!!

WOWW!!!!! You are THE Best writer on Literotica!!! Hands Down!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved the reveal!!

Can't wait for the next one!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Powerful!

Excellent writing!

sftspokenloudlyherdsftspokenloudlyherdabout 13 years ago
This story is amazing...

I don't think much more needs to be said.

SpeedySPSpeedySPabout 13 years ago
Brilliant

I love the interplay between the two scenes. I really need more Sophina and Marcus in the next installment. Must they continue biding their time?

Thanks for the thrilling storyline. Its as intriguing as early Robert Jordan.

sandman0312sandman0312about 13 years ago

I am very much enjoying this story. You have woven some really good ideas together for an original and deeply intermingled plot. I am looking forward to the revelations that are looming in the next couple of chapters. Please don't be in a hurry to finish and skip over the details that you have done such a good job describing up to this point. There does seem to be a lot to wrap up with only a couple chapters left to go. I for one wouldn't be dissapointed if you were to stretch that into a few more in order to further the relationships that you have developed. I am really hoping for a happy ending after this epic struggle. All of them have had to go through so much, I am actually feeling invested in the outcome. LOL! Great job with this chapter and I'm really looking forward to the next.

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Wow

You have given this story a heart and soul. I am veery glad that I found this story and started reading it. Please send the next chapter soon. Thank You for a wonderful read!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enthralling

Cant wait for the next installment!

13enster13ensterabout 13 years ago
Excellent Story!

I had to go back and give this story 5 stars all the way through! I can hardly wait to see how the story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The goddess is Jocelyn ;)

Good story, although sometimes hard to follow all the characters and plots. Looking forward to the grand finale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
10th Tier Story!

Exceptional story. 5s all the way. If I could give you a higher score, I definately would.

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Heartbreaking and marvelous! Cant wait for more!!!

rkieran2rkieran2about 12 years ago
Why was Mathus a weakling?

I just noticed something when Jocelyn called Mathus a weakling. You said in an earlier chapter that both Sarah and Jon were one generation removed from the order of 12 so shouldn't their son have been just as powerful as they were?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous