All Comments on 'Shadow of the Hunter Ch. 02'

by Thistlethorn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Evolution of an antihero going good.

Your writing about Chad often makes me think of that famous painting, Nighthawks by Edward Hopper. It's usually late at night, with that edge of beings who've been awake too long or not slept enough. The magic swirls around like steam coming up from the manhole covers on cold nights.

I love it. Rin and Chad make an interesting combination.

The story is like a good meal, rich with contrasting textures and flavors. Yum.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Poor Chad

he's trying so hard to do right and despite that he still finds trouble. Or does trouble find him? Maybe Rin can help him find something good about life to enjoy hehe-he.

I look forward to Chad's meeting w/Sebastian. And what of Dakota? I think she may forgive Chad before Sebastien does. With so much going on I look forward to the next chapter!!

KolrinKolrinover 12 years ago
Despite 'The Pearl'...

I like Chad. I always liked the grey knight theme and he portrays it very good, coming from the darker side. I can't wait for more from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really enjoy this story !

Its not predictable and not improbable . Something you have to read with your imagination as well as deduction . Look forward to the next chapter !

ToadenToadenover 12 years ago
Wow

I just added you to my favorites. I know your stories that you've written and just realized that I had them memorized, title at least, so now you are part of my collection!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
you really know how to build

the interest in your story. was very enjoyable chapter I am do looking forward to the next one

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great story so far

From the little that you have let slip, Chad's background is grim. So far his struggle has been admirable. Tell us more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous