Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content that his mate was safe and well, Rance toned down his connection with her and tried to concentrate on what was happening in the room. Now that they were all in accord, the planning went smoothly. As the meeting progressed Rance felt unease increasingly flowed through his mate bond. He paused and zoomed in on his mate's whereabouts. He surged to his feet as terror zipped through his mate bond. Alex is in danger! his wolf cried. Every conversation ceased as Rance abruptly stood and noticed his glowing eyes and extended claws. Damian was immediately at his side sensing his alpha's agitation.

"My mate, Alex, has left the mansion and is deathly afraid." Rance growled at the room at large. Every alpha stood up, willing to lend their help. "Have the betas search the grounds, she is near and still on the estate." He nodded at the alphas and strode towards the door.

The door leading to the hall burst open as a panting wolf shifter pup came barreling in. "Forgive me.....alphas," He bowed awkwardly. He was panting so hard that his words came out garbled. "I... was... running in the... north part of... the woods by myself... just now." He paused. "As I was... about to jump... over the ridge, I thought I... saw something... below in the ravine, so... I went down to investigate." Suddenly, his scent reeked of fear and sorrow. He took a deep breath and looked at all the alphas gathered. "I...I...I f-f-found three... mutilated bodies over there," he panted hard. "T-t-they..they... were all in the party last night." The astounding testimony resounded throughout the room.

To be continued....

PS

Please don't forget to vote! :P