Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Play with me..." she begged, as her eyes closed.

Running his hands on her supple breasts, he avoided touching the turgid peaks. Hearing her catch her breath every time his fingers got close to her pink nipples drove him a little wilder.

"Rance," she moaned, "stop teasing me and pinch my nipples." She demanded of him.

"Like this?" he asked, lightly taking hold of her nipples and pinching them between his thumbs and forefinger. Alex sighed as Rance manipulated the peaks in milking motions.

"Harder..." Complying with her wishes, he applied a little bit more pressure on her nipples, then mashed and kneaded her breasts as he nuzzled her from behind.

A frustrated groan erupted from Alex's throat as her mate stubbornly refused to give her what she truly wanted. She was not in the mood for tender and prolonged lovemaking. She wanted a hard and raunchy fuck, and she wanted it now!

Rance grinned behind Alex as her emotions blasted through their connection. Nibbling delicately on her earlobe, he whispered, "More?"

"Yes!" She put her hand on top of one of his and made him pinch her harder. "Ungggh...just like that," she murmured. Running her other hand down her torso, to her belly, and down below where his cock split her labial lips. Her small hand caressed his shaft as it slipped and rubbed between her legs, pushing it down more whenever the swollen head kissed her clit to get the most out of the contact. Each touch sent electricity from her clit to the rest of her body. She swiveled her hips and turned her face toward Rance, as her excitement continued to rise

Rance was enthralled at Alex's rising passion. She had become more uninhibited -- more carnal in seeking her pleasure.

"Kiss me. I want your tongue in my mouth."

"My, but my mate seemed to be in a very aggressive mood tonight." Rance murmured under his breath with such satisfaction. Holding the back of her head, he aligned their mouths. He teased her by painting her lips with his tongue and latching on her bottom lips, sucking and nipping it strongly.

Alex's passions rose and she got more single-minded in the pursuit of satisfying her craving for Rance and his massive cock. She growled and snapped her mouth at her mate.

"Do it...now!" Alex snarled with bared teeth.

Giving in to Alex's insistence, Rance plunged his tongue in. Immediately, she suckled hungrily on him. She couldn't get enough of his rich flavor. Stabbing his tongue in and out of her mouth, he relished his mate. Alex had exhibited elevated sexual drive since her pregnancy, and most of the time she was impatient for wild uninhibited couplings. She often curbed it when she was working at the shop, but when she comes home, then all bets were off.

Rance moved one of his hands down where his cock was sliding up and down in the furrow of her cleft. Feeling how wet and slippery her mound was, he slipped one finger in and started slowly moving it in and out of her.

"Oooh, yes Rance. More..."She groaned with eyes closed.

"Baby your pussy is greedily clutching at me." He added one more finger as she rolled her hip. Damn! She was fucking hot and tight! Her vaginal walls clenched steadily and seemed to hold on to his finger every time he pulled out of her. Her body produced copious amount of lubrication that helped ease the addition of two more in her channel as he fucked her with his digits.

Her incessant groans of pleasure were driving him crazy with lust, and the smell of her arousal was making him salivate for the taste of it. Turning her roughly, Rance kneeled between her thighs and feasted his eyes on her shaven pussy. Alex reached down as Rance stared, mesmerized, to pull her outer labia apart to display her clenching sheath. The glistening fount of her honey pot gave off the strong heady aroma of her arousal, which saturated the steam in the shower in a cloud of pussy he could breathe in. Inhaling deeply, Rance took in his mate's heated perfume. He nudged her legs apart, pulled her labia lips open, dove in and proceeded to devour her, plunging his tongue and licking inside her slick channel. Alex screamed as she shuddered in orgasmic bliss as Rance's partially shifted tongue licked incessantly at her g-spot, clenching repeatedly at Rance's invading tongue, her hunger fanned further by his relentless attention as she squirted helplessly on his mouth. Slurping sloppy on Alex's cunt, Rance relished the sweet salty taste of her pussy juice.

Moving his lips to the top of her slit, Rance nipped and suckled her clit like a small nipple as he milked her from one climax to another. Oblivious to everything but Rance's devotion to her pussy, Alex rolled her head to and fro on the shower walls. Without the support of Rance's shoulder and hands, she would have melted on the floor. The plethora of sensation made her weak kneed and shaking. Raking her nails on Rance's shoulders, she shook as she was once again thrown into another climax. He slurped noisily at her juices and plunged three fingers into her hungry pussy. He raised one of her legs and hooked it on his shoulder to open her up more for his ministrations, Finger-fucking her vigorously and watching her breasts jiggle with satisfaction. Alex peeked languidly at Rance, seeing his eyes slitted with feral intent and hunger.

"I need..." she gasped out.

"What is it that you need, little one?" Rance rasped out. "More?" He plunged his fingers forcefully into her and watched her pant for breath.

"No! Rance, I need you...."

"Ssshh... Alex, you've got me," Rance crooned, still relentlessly pumping his fingers in and out of her creamy center.

Clutching tightly to his shoulders, Alex tried to pull him up. "I need YOU now. Not your fingers."

"Tell me what part of me you want, Alex." Rance demanded. " I want to hear it from your lips."

"Damn it Rance! Okay, I want to have your big cock in me! Satisfied n -" She screamed as he surged into her in one powerful thrust. She clung tightly to his massive shoulders as he humped his hips in and out.

"So... damn... tight!" Hooking both legs around his waist she clenched her vaginal walls on his cock. Her muscles felt like a warm wet vise around his throbbing tool. Even after all their lovemaking, her flesh resisted his domination, still tight as the night he claimed her. Clenching his teeth, he grunted, "You're killing me Alex. Your pussy fits tightly to my cock. Come on, babe. Take all of me." Putting both thumbs on her opening, he inexorably pushed forward as he drilled the remaining inches into her clutching sheath. Groaning in satisfaction as his balls kissed her ass. Alex tightened her legs on Rance and quivered as she felt his swollen head butt up against her cervix.

He moved their bodies apart a little bit to watch his cock slowly tunnel in and out of her. "Look at us, Alex," he urged. "Open your eyes and see how beautifully you take me, love."

Alex opened dazed eyes and looked down to where they were joined. Her small pink pussy was split almost obscenely by his massive cock. It still amazed her how he was able to fit inside her at all. The ruddy shaft was so big around that it rubbed and stimulated every nerve ending inside her. The bulbous head never failed to hit her g-spot each time. He thrust in powerfully, and then withdrew slowly. The pace was killing her as Rance kept at it.

"Unghhh! Harder, Rance!" she demanded as she felt herself edging once again towards another climax. To her surprise, Rance abruptly withdrew his cock.

"Wha-?"

Rance stood panting in front of her, with his huge phallus pointing straight at her. Rance stopping did not make sense to her lust-fogged mind. Grabbing his erection with both hands, she tried to shove it back in her. Rance growled low in his chest, pried her hands off him and spun her around.

"Hands on the walls," he ordered. Alex immediately complied, bending forward so her ass stuck out in the air. "Good," Rance hummed with approval. He rubbed her ass cheeks and run both thumbs between it. Pulling the mounds apart, he rubbed and rimmed her puckered anus. Alex moaned as nerve endings fired up sensations from her anus when Rance pushed his finger slightly into the crinkled opening. "Soon, my love, you will give this to me too," he murmured in her ear.

"Rance, please. Enough chitchat! I want to be filled. Give it to me."

He chuckled deep in his throat and dipped his hand between her legs. He grunted, satisfied that she was still soaked with her natural lubrication. Bending over her, he rasped, "Ready?"

"Always," she replied with a sensuous smile as she looked at him over her shoulder.

Rance buried himself once again inside his mate. He nipped and laved her neck and mate mark.

"Move! Please, Rance..." Alex hissed as she tried to buck her hips. Rance was proving to be stubborn. He took hold of her hips and kept her from moving on his cock. "Fuck it! Don't' make me hurt you." She glared at her mate.

"Tsk, tsk! Such language." He grinned at Alex, as he slowly withdrew from her clenching sheath. "Patience, my love." He plunged powerfully inside her.

"Yes!" Alex cried as Rance finally proceeded to hammer her with his cock. Surrounding her with his massive form, he dominated her and rode her cunt hard, grunting as his balls slapped the curve of her ass every time he bottomed out. Alex mewled and moaned as wave after wave of satisfaction washed over her. She splintered in an agony of bliss as Rance's cock tunneled endlessly into her.

Alex's channel pulsed and clenched at his swollen cock. The pressure of her squeezing muscles was sweet torture to Rance. Sawing in and out of her, he placed his hands next to her head and bit into her mate mark as he felt his knot throb and swell. Moaning in tandem with his mate, he impaled her deeply as he filled her with shot after shot of his potent sperm. His knot extended and locked them together as they trembled at the intensity of their loving.

******

The festivity was already underway when Rance and Alex descended the grand staircase. The throng of shifters were enjoying themselves as they socialized and waited for the momentous official announcement that brought all of them here, although they all knew it was to be made, not all of them had seen their new Alpha Regina. Rumors already abounded about her extraordinary strength as an Alpha, and her tenacious determination to train with the Betas. Most of the shifters were happy about the human-turned-shifter in their midst. Some had reservations about her ability to lead with their Alpha Rex, being so newly shifter. There was a minority group who were waiting for her to fail miserably. The latter group was mostly the bitches who'd had hopes of becoming the Alpha Regina.

The undercurrent of leashed animosity from select bitches did not detract from the overall ambiance of the gathering. Any mating was celebrated with joyous festivity, more so, with the mating of their Alpha Rex to Alex. Smiles graced the wolves' faces as they saw the Alphas descend from the upper floor. Thunderous applause reverberated under the vaulted ceiling of the main foyer as the gathered pack welcomed Rance and Alex.

Smiling hugely, Alex had a sense of déjà vu. Lightly clasping Rance's arm, she hoped to hell that the no one could tell how nervous she was. And that her panties were damp from their last loving, running out of her slowly. Rance glanced down at her with a smile in his glittering eyes.

Chin up, Alex. Remember you are the top bitch here. Don't let them intimidate you. If it helps, imagine them all naked.

Locking eyes, she smiled and lifted her lips as he lowered his head to give her a lingering, gentle kiss. And just like that, her apprehension disappeared like magic. Infused with her mate's confidence in her, she walked with sure steps towards the crowd. They parted as the Alpha pair promenaded their way to the ballroom, and followed them sedately behind.

Everything was a blur after that, as she was introduced to numerous strangers that she had no hope of remembering. The wine flowed continuously and the buffet offerings were replenished constantly. Nothing was left to chance to ensure that the event would be a big success. Even security was tightened. Betas took shifts guarding the perimeter and the gate of the estate, both in human and wolf forms. After Rance had introduced her to the Wolves Council of Elders, he then guided Alex to a makeshift stage at the far side of the ballroom. Stepping almost to the edge of the center, Rance extended his right hand palm up towards Alex.

A hush settled in the room as Alex placed her hand on Rance's. Pulling her tightly to his side, he faced the crowd and in a loud, clear, voice he announced, "This is Alexandra Grant, chosen by our Goddess Luna as my mate. Give her the honor and regard you give and show me. She will stand and work by my side from this day forward for the benefit and furtherance of our pack." He paused, looked around the gathered crowd and met the eyes of his people.

Five shifters stepped forward from the crowd and faced the Alpha couple. They carried themselves with a dignified air and gave off an impression of wisdom gained from age, although none of them looked any older than fifty. One by one, they nodded their heads and with solemn voices articulated their acceptance and approval of the mating.

With a voice ringing with authority, he stated, "I, Rance de Montfort, Alpha Rex of the North American Pack, hereby take and proclaim Alexandra Grant Alpha Regina of this pack. She is the true mate and partner who holds my heart and soul, and the one who will bear and nurture our young and your future Alpha. She has my full support and loyalty. I pledge myself and everything I am to her. From this day forward, she will be known as Alexandra de Montfort - Alpha Regina of the North American Pack. Hail to your Regina!"

As Rance's speech ended, the huge room resounded with shouts of "Hail Alex! Hail the Regina!" He regarded his pack approvingly as they welcomed his mate.

After the cries died down, a line slowly formed in front of the Alphas. The Council members stepped forward with their families one by one as their names were announced. They bowed before the couple then vocally stated their loyalty and support of their new Regina. After the council members were done, family after family came with their pups in tow. Alex knew that the order of presentation had something to do with the hierarchy of the pack, but for the life of her, she could not concentrate and memorize who was who and what was what.

Easy, love. You don't need to remember all of their names and faces. No one expects that of you. You'll get to do that in your own time. So don't stress yourself over it.

Thanks, Rance. I just don't want to embarrass you.

Looking at her, Rance shook his head and smiled down at Alex. There's no way you could embarrass me. You are my Regina after all. Whatever you say goes, he chided her.

She nodded her head slightly in acknowledgement and turned back to the family being presented.

After everyone had their turn being presented to the new Regina, Rance announced that the party should commence and that everyone enjoys themselves. Then, he and Alex descended from the stage and proceeded to mingle with the pack and their guests.

In one corner of the crowded room, no cheer arose. A pair of amber eyes looked on with malice at the newly presented Alex.

So she thinks she can just come in here and steal Rance from me? We'll just see about that....

To be contined....

P.s.

Don't forget to vote and comment.