Shadow of The Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex sometimes envied their devotion to and obvious love for one another, and hoped that one day she'd find what they had. They were openly affectionate and had shown her that intimacy with the right person is the most beautiful thing in the world. She wanted to fall madly, hopelessly and passionately in love, just like her parents had. Her reticence to having sex for the sake of having it stemmed from her desire to experience what her parents had. But this man can't be him. It's just impossible! Even if he's real, he's too gorgeous to be attracted to ordinary-looking me. She imperceptibly shook her head; I know I'll languish to death with unrequited love if I were to set my sights on him in the flesh. She sighed.

"Alex, are you okay? You look a little flushed. For a minute there I thought you'd faint when you started hyperventilating," Pamela glanced up at the portrait, "That's one hot guy in that painting. He's positively scrumptious!"

Alex had trouble looking away from the portrait long enough to respond to her concerned friend, "I'm alright. I guess I'm a little hungry. We were too busy at the garage today so I skipped lunch, but I'm fine now."

"Let's get going then. These parties offer a buffet supper so you can have something before we go out and scope out the available studs," Pamela comically leered at her, "We'd better appease your hunger for food first before we go hunting for the other meat that will feed your other hunger." She couldn't help but laugh at her friend. She was like a dog with a bone sometimes.

"Come on then, time is ticking. I told you I'd only stay for a couple of hours and after that all bets are off. Time to go ahunting for that perfect guy that will screw me to a blazing orgasm," Alex jokingly said.

She took another longing look at the painting and wished that she'd get to meet the real person who posed for it. She wouldn't mind meeting and giving her virginity to him! Wishful thinking on her part, she knew, but a woman could dream, right? No one who looked that gorgeous would settle for an ordinary looking, overweight woman like her.

If men like that exist, they look for gorgeous sylphlike women who have perfect bodies. I can't compete, and have no intention of doing so! Guys like that are welcome to the supermodel type."She mentally shrugged.

Alex and Pamela set off in search of the buffet spread. She had at least one hunger she planned to satisfy.

To be continued....

12