All Comments on 'Shadowrunner'

by Kindasortacrazy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You tease!

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsover 11 years ago
Oh. My. Goodness!

My eyes teared up reading the end!!!!!!!!! I check daily for updates on this story and was giddy when I saw the new chapter!!!!

I absolutely loved it. Please please please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Misleading

Ahh, I thought this was about a tabletop game called Shadowrun, dealing with cyberpunk and magic. I mean, it's good and all, but I was a little dissapointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tragic

Very good, but very sad. I never liked mist either. Hmmm, hell's exorcist could kill it, if hell has an exorcist, hey would not be shocked at all if it did. I love your storie's and I am not really sad for long because this seems to just be getting started. Rock on.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
It's not over yet!

She won't be defeated that easily!

estroxforevaestroxforevaover 11 years ago
This is amazing!

I never imagined that an erotica that could simultaneously be an emotional and yet so erotic that anyone could get all riled up and stimulated,and cry at the same time!You get an outstanding ovation.

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 11 years ago
Number the chapters?

I love this storyline but since each chapter has a separate name hard to keep track

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Ahh, damn gas ball, somebody hit the fan and blow it away. I hope she gets pregnant with all three of their babies, All animals includining the human kind can carrie multiple offspring from different fathers at the same time, plus the daddie's are demons, so it would not really be that surprising . A little demon spawn for each of them so cute. Anyway, down with the ball of fart, yes I hate that nasty thing and see it as just that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Demons

Her demons aren't very evil. It doesn't seem like it to me. A little wussy even. Other than that the story is pretty good :) next chapter !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous