Shadows and Light Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stumbled to the adjoining bathroom, realizing that somewhere along the way he had lost his clothes and was stark naked. His erection was so hard it hurt. Flipping the light on and closing the door, he stroked himself once, twice and came with such agonizing pleasure it was all he could do to halt the screams of pleasure that wanted to erupt from him along with the creamy cum that splattered across the floor. He shook violently, as wave after wave of his climax swept over him until he was left leaning back against the bathroom door, shaking and panting with weak knees.

"My God what in the hell had just happened?" he whispered. He slid down the door to a sitting position. He had almost fucked Isabelle in his sleep that was what happened. God, was he that obsessed with a woman he had seen for the first time two weeks ago? Thank God, she hadn't awakened to find him all over her. Ian shuddered to think of the way she would have looked at him: terror, revulsion and horror. The way she sometimes looked when she awoke from the worst of her nightmares. She trusted him, depended on him, and he had been ten seconds away from fucking her brains out and feeding on her to boot.

Shaken to the core he just sat, letting his body calm itself. He pushed his mind away from the kind of damage he could have done to Isabelle's fragile psyche. She had stayed asleep; she would never have to know. Slow even breaths, slow and even. Pulling himself up off the floor, he cleaned up the mess with a washcloth and washed the evidence down the drain of the shower. He scrubbed the sweat and cum from his body under a spray of water as cold as he could stand it. That could never happen again he told himself over and over. It absolutely could not happen again.

*

Dear rabid readers!!

Thank you so much for the encouraging words (for the most part). I am glad that everyone is enjoying Ian and Isabelle as much as I am. You will note too that I am putting out 2 chapters at once to answer the pleas for longer submissions (I can learn, really!!)

The next chapter is still in its last rewrite stage and should be done in a week, I hope. My stories have an average of five days after submission before they hit the boards, so far!! With a contest out, those stories get done first.

Sorry for the delay but this is one of the middle chapters that needed a bit of fleshing out and real life has been absolutely nuts for the last few weeks. Hopefully it will settle down a bit and I can get back on track.

I love the emails and comments so keep them coming. They keep me motivated!!!

Thanks,

Emerald

12