Shadows in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had tried to explain it once to him using the analogy of the internet. Sarah-Lee was convinced that there were energy forces interacting with humanity that connected brain to brain like the internet. Once people learned how to link up with these energy forces is was a simple matter of communicating with other minds without the complication of human speech.

Telepathy was a highly scientific concept to Sarah-Lee. It was not some dark, mysterious, arcane practice reserved for the most evolved of the species. Each human being had the potential to communicate via telepathy but most never would develop the ability because they lacked self awareness.

His experience with the tree had reframed his thinking somewhat. He was of the opinion that special abilities came with a price attached which he did not want to pay. The ease with which he had lifted the tree weakened his resolve to the point where he now wanted to know a whole lot more about his sister's belief system.

He could not deny that he had felt a surge of energy circulating inside him just before he tossed the tree on top of his neighbour's house. Veronese was breathing more easily and had woken up a few times after his dream. She even reached between his legs and squeezed his cock before drifting back off to sleep.

When he came in Veronese's ass he felt as though there was a great release of energy from him into her. Sarah-Lee was of the opinion that sexuality was a wonderful doorway to effect healing. She had also warned him that it was a powerful way to drain a person's energy as well.

Maybe he had injected a burst of healing energy into Veronese's body while he was fucking her in the ass. A new world seemed to be opening before his feet and Damian was beginning to feel like a child let loose in a toy store. Sarah-Lee would help him make sense of everything that had happened so far but more importantly she would help him even the score with those responsible for the crisis he was now facing.

It was October in Barbados when daybreak came around 5:30 but the sun seems almost reluctant to start its diurnal trip across the sky. The first rays of sunlight were just becoming visible when Damian was startled from his half awake state. Veronese opened her eyes and looked at him silently wondering along with him who was knocking on their door so early in the morning.

Before Damian could move he heard his door opened and the sound of footsteps walking towards the bathroom.

"Are you awake big brother?"

Damian knew that his sister would have come to check up on him. Sometimes she fussed over him like a protective mother hen. He breathed a sigh of relief as she pushed the door and entered the bath room.

"How is she brother?"

Damian looked down at Veronese who seemed more asleep than awake.

"It is hard to say right now. Last night she looked quite knocked up when I found her but during the night her strength seemed to have returned."

Sarah- Lee knelt beside Veronese slowly unwrapping the blanket that covered her naked body. Damian got to his feet forgetting that his state was similar to that of Veronese. Sarah-Lee's eyes travelled up his legs and came to rest at his crotch. She licked her lips seductively while opening her legs wide enough for Damian to see the nothingness of the panty she was wearing.

This was one of the things that made Damian so very uncomfortable around his little sister. She was so carefree and sensual often teasing him to the point where he would be force to retreat to the privacy of his bedroom or bathroom to relieve the sexual pressure she had created in his body.

He could see strands of pubic hair sticking out the side of the material that just barely covered the crack of Sarah-Lee's pussy. He had lost count of the number of times she had accidentally managed to display her naked pussy to his curious gaze. He was ashamed of the way Sarah-Lee's large breasts and pussy invaded his fantasy life as a young man. This had been one of the main reasons why he had tried to put some distance between them.

Sarah-Lee had some kind of hypnotic control over him that made him very weak in her presence. As he stood gazing at Sarah- Lee's crotch she reached out her hand gently grazing his erect cock. Sarah-Lee pointed to a bag she had placed on the bathroom counter.

"She has some bruises on her body but nothing seems to be broken."

Damian watched as his sister hiked up her short skirt giving him a much better view of her crotch than he cared for under the circumstances. Sarah-Lee straddled Veronese's body and started applying the contents of a pouch to the bruises on Veronese's face and chest.

"Some of these bruises were made with a whip of some kind."

"Jesus Christ!"

It was hard for Damian to fathom the reality of someone entering his home and beating his wife with a whip. He folded his fist and punched the wall seeking to release some of the anger which was now at a boiling point. A sharp pain shot up his arm and settled in the region of his shoulder.

Sarah-Lee jumped up from the floor and came to his assistance. She took his arm and twisted it with a force that took Damian by surprise. There was a cracking sound as the bones in his shoulders moved slightly relieving the pain he was feeling in his arm and shoulder.

Damian felt her leg brush against his hard cock which was now sticking out in front of him. He was glad that Veronese was still a little groggy and still appeared to be more asleep than awake. How would he explain the hardness of his cock and his nakedness in his sister's presence?

Sarah-Lee pressed her body closer to his forcing his cock against the softness of her stomach. This was too much for Damian to take. He pulled away from her and left the room in search of some dry clothing for Veronese and for himself. He groaned as he stepped out into the passage way. The floor was wet from the pounding rain that had fallen most of the night.

His living room looked like a disaster zone. The roof over that section of his house was gone. The tree had weakened the roof allowing the wind to rip at the remaining material until it was all gone.

"Looks like you will have to come and stay with me until you can get your roof repaired."

Sarah- Lee was standing behind him when she spoke. Damian felt as though his legs were planted in quick drying cement. He wanted to move and get as far as he could from Sarah-Lee but his legs betrayed him by refusing to follow the escapist thoughts circulating in his mind.

"I know you were looking at my pussy just now brother dear. That is nothing to be ashamed of. I always use to enjoy peeping at you when you were playing with cock."

Damian knew that his sister had watched him jerking off numerous times in the past. She had walked into the bathroom several time and caught him with his cock in his hand. There were times also when he knew she was outside his bedroom door peeping through the keyhole or through the crack of the door he had left open for her to watch him.

Sarah-Lee interpreted his immobility as an open invitation to reach around his body and take his hard cock in her hand.

"It is much bigger than I remember it being the last time I say you naked. Let me see if I can make it harder and longer for you D."

Damian moaned as his little sister tightened her strong grip on his already hard cock and started stroking him. He reached back and passed his hand under her skirt and inside her panty which was like the floor in his house.

"Don't be shy D. I know you have always wanted to touch my pussy so sink your fingers inside and finger fuck me."

Old fantasies were finally coming to life as his fingers parted the lips of his little sister's slippery cunt. He remembered how he use to cum thinking about Sarah-Lee standing behind him in the shower stroking his hard cock while he reached back and fingered her pussy bringing her to orgasm after orgasm before exploding in her hands under the soothing sprays of hot water in the shower.

All the elements of that fantasy minus the shower and the hot water were present and Damian felt lost in a world of primal lust and desire. He could feel Sarah-Lee grinding her pussy against his two fingers which were planted inside her wet cunt. She was getting wild and uncontrollable. He had watched her paying with her pussy in the past and he was well aware that she came very quickly.

"Oh Shit D. I am cumming already. Rub my clit and finish me off baby."

Damian placed his thumb on his sister's clit and started rubbing vigorously. He felt greater pressure on his cock as Sarah- Lee increased the speed of her strokes. There was no going back now for them. They had crossed the line and were about to serve each other some intense ecstasy.

Sarah- Lee squeezed Damian's hard cock and screamed as she came. She wrapped one of her legs around his body trapping his hand inside her exploding pussy. He could feel the softness of her breasts pressing against his back. Damian allowed himself to be totally swept away by the wild current of desire raging between himself and his little sister.

He felt his cock begin to contract as his sperm shot from the tip of his cock like tiny liquid bullets. He resisted the urge to scream as every pleasure centre in his body went into overdrive. Here he was in his matrimonial home with his fingers up his little sister's cunt while his wife rested in a room nearby.

Damian's feet finally seemed willing to cooperate with his mind allowing him to pull away from his sister who just stood looking at him with a mischievous smile on her face. Damian turned and walked towards the bedroom to find some dry clothing. As he glanced towards the bathroom door he noticed that the door was ajar. He walked to the bathroom and looked inside. Veronese was nowhere to be found. `

He could hear noise coming from the direction of the kitchen which sounded like someone opening and closing drawers. Running to the kitchen he arrived in time to see Veronese arming herself with the two longest knives she could find.

"I am going to kill that bitch of a sister of yours Damian. How the fuck she could expect to come in my house and disrespect me like that."

Veronese held the knives out in front of her in a threatening way. She raised one of them in the air and ran out the kitchen in search of Sarah-Lee with Damian in pursuit. Damian was surprise at the speed with which Veronese closed in on his little sister who was standing her ground with a bemused expression on her face. Damian grabbed Veronese's arm from behind trying to subdue her. She fought with him trying to free herself.

"Let her go brother. She wants a piece of me so let her have a shot at me."

There was coldness in Sarah-Lee's voice than sent a cold chill down Damian's spine. She had not retreated an inch and looked more like a lioness being threatened by a solitary hyena.

"Babes please control yourself. I can't let you hurt my little sister neither do I want her to harm you so please calm yourself."

Veronese Struggled with Damian until she succeeded in freeing one arm from his grasp. She slashed in the direction of Sarah-Lee who did nothing to protect herself. Damian saw the knife blade cleave the flesh of his sister's left shoulder and blood started trickling down her arm.

Sarah-Lee was true to her word. She gave Veronese a shot at her and now it was her turn to retaliate. Damian saw a blur of movement and felt Veronese being wrenched from his grasp. He tried to hold on to her but was forced to watch his wife sail through the air and land against a wall and falling to the floor a crumpled mass of flesh.

Veronese tried to get up but Sarah-Lee was too quick for her. Sarah-Lee grabbed one of the two knives that had dropped from Veronese's hands and placed it against her throat.

"Please sis that is enough. I am not ready to be a widower or have you arrested for murdering my wife."

Sarah-Lee kept the blade of the knife against Veronese's throat.

"Tell him what you have been up to you cheating sack of shit."

Damian placed his hand on the blade of the knife but could not move it. The sharp blade was resting on the thin layer of flesh above Veronese' swallow pipe. The slightest amount of pressure from Sarah-Lee's hand could send the blade into Veronese's throat.

Veronese stopped struggling as she saw the resolve in Sarah-Lee's face.

"Your bitch of a wife was not assaulted earlier. This is one sick bitch you have here for a wife D."

Damian's mind went blank as he tried to process the words he had just heard. What did his sister mean by calling Veronese a sick bitch? Why did she believe that his wife had not been assaulted earlier? Such thoughts would never have crossed his mind.

"Go ahead bitch and tell him what you were up to earlier."

With the constant pressure of a sharp blade against her throat Veronese saw the wisdom in confessing her guilt to Damian.

"I was not raped earlier. I need rough sex to make me cum so I invited a few men over to rough me up while they fuck me. Things got out of hand and I must have blacked out after one on them choked me."

Veronese pause hoping that her short confession would satisfy Sarah-Lee. She felt the pressure of the blade increase on her throat.

"Tell him about the marks on your breast and back bitch."

Veronese was hoping that she would not have to explain the marks to her husband. Sarah-Lee was right to call her a sick bitch. She was so ashamed of what she did but it was the only way she got to that zone of pleasure that drove her insane with lust.

"I love to be beaten while I am being fucked. The mark on my breasts and back are from whips which two of the men used on me while the third one fucked me. That is the only way I can have an orgasm."

Damian stumbled against the wall as his two legs gave way beneath him. His thoughts went back to the vivid dream he had during the night. Maybe the gods had been looking out for him after all. The faceless forms had been real and he had been given some insight into his wife's dark side.

Had he been closer, Damian would have pressed the knife against Veronese's throat until the blade had cut as far into her flesh as it would go. He could see himself cutting right through her neck until her head was fully severed.

"She is not worth it D. We could kill her and get away with it but as I said she is a sick bitch and she needs to be let loose."

Veronese glared at Sarah-Lee wishing that she had stayed far away from their home. She had always feared that Sarah-Lee saw right through her and knew all her dark secrets. The woman presence always made her uncomfortable plus there was the way Damian acted when Sarah-Lee was around.

Finally she had proof of something she always suspected. Sarah-Lee was simply to hands on with her brother. Damian seemed so weak and unsure of himself when his little sister was around. She had just watched Sarah Lee jerking off her big brother while he fingered her hot little cunt.

The little slut was in no position to judge her. She had her needs, as strange as they were, but at least she was not fucking a family member. She silently wonder just involved Sarah-Lee and Damian were. She had heard of siblings who were madly in love with each other. Maybe Sarah-Lee was in love with her brother and had been jealous of her all along.

For all she cared now they could have each other and fuck each other's brains out. She was tired of her life of sexual frustration. She wanted to explore and to experience more mind numbing passion. What she had done the night before was no mistake. She wanted and longed for more of the same.

Her experience the previous evening had taken her to a height that she had never reached before. Damian tried to please her sexually but he was just too gentle. He was always too careful not to hurt her in anyway but Veronese longed for pain during sex. She wanted a lover who would hit and humiliate her. She wanted a lover who could inflict pain all over her body until she writhed in agony and pleasure.

She could feel the wetness between her legs as Sarah-Lee continued to pin her body to the ground. Sarah-Lee was so strong and so dominating. She loved that in a lover. She had just come as close to death as she had ever been and the experience had sent shock wave through her pussy. She felt as though she was on the verge of an intense orgasm.

Sarah-Lee threw the knife from her hand but remained on top of Veronese. She raised her hand and brought her palm down hard against Veronese's face. The sound of the slap echoed in the house.

"That is for cutting me bitch. And this is for fucking men in my brother's home."

Sarah-Lee slapped Veronese repeatedly until blood started running from her mouth. Damian sat with his back against the wall passively watching the proceedings. It was better for him to allow Sarah-Lee to handle the situation. He wanted to hit Veronese but he feared that his anger might push him to the point of murder.

Damian watched as his wife seemed to come alive beneath the body of his little sister. Her breathing became erratic and she started throwing her legs about in an uncontrollable manner. Her hips rose up from the floor taking Sarah-Lee on the upward journey with her. He looked at his wife's face and recognized the expression. He had seen that same expression in the dream.

"Hit me harder and make me cum. Oh god this feels so fucking good."

Sarah-Lee folded her fist and smashed it against Veronese's nose forcing her to cry out in agony as the pain engulfed her entire face.

"Aghhhhhhhhhh. I am cumming. I am cumming."

Veronese screamed as pleasure and pain mingled into an exquisite blend that took her to that special place of pleasure that took control of her and drove her insane with lust and desire.

"Oh god I want to be your slave. I want you to beat me and humiliate me. I will do whatever the two of you want me to do."

Sarah-Lee placed her two hands around Veronese's throat and started to squeeze. She had never seen a person behave so wildly during an orgasm and she wanted to prolong the experience just a little longer. She felt her own anger draining out her body and a familiar wetness was beginning to develop between her legs.

She removed her hands from Veronese's throat as she brought her crotch inches from mouth. She pulled her panty to one side then lowered her dripping cunt on to Veronese's face.

"Stick your tongue up my pussy bitch, and lick me like your life depends on it."

Veronese stuck her tongue out as Sarah-Lee's wet pussy inched towards her waiting mouth. Sarah-Lee was studying her brother's face intently.

"See, I told you your wife is a freak. Look at how much she is enjoying sucking my cunt. I bet this is not the first cunt she has licked either."

Damian watched spell bounded as his little sister suffocated his wife, wiping her wet pussy all over Veronese's face. He felt the blood flowing to his cock as it slowly started to come to life again. His little sister was always so very dominant. That excited him more than he cared to admit. He wished Sarah-Lee was sitting on his face instead. He felt the urge to bury his tongue deep inside his little sister's hot pussy.

"Your cock is getting hard again brother dear. Come and stand in front of me so I can show this bitch how to suck a big cock like your D."

Damian struggled to get to his feet. Both his legs were feeling quite rubbery as though he had just exerted them to the limit of their endurance. He stood in front of his little sister who grabbed his cock and greedily brought it to her mouth. As Sarah-Lee's tongue made contact with the tip of his cock, Damian breathed deeply enjoying the first wave of pleasure shooting through his cock.

His little sister proved to be much better at sucking cock in reality than in his fantasies. She toyed with the tip of his cock with her tongue while gently caressing his balls with one hand. She licked up and down the shaft sometimes playfully running her tongue all over his balls. Sarah-Lee worked her magic with her tongue while she stroked his cock with one hand.