Shadows of Resentment Ch. 03

Story Info
Sometimes, you wonder if it's worth the fight.
9.2k words
4.52
25k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

First of all, thank you everyone for taking time to read this story. Your words of support mean so much. I want to thank Mokkelke especially because she has really helped me write this tale. She is amazing. Any errors found throughout this story are clearly my doing and are no reflection on her. So please, simply enjoy the tale.

I must warn you, however. This chapter contains graphic violence. If violence offends you, I apologize in advance. Please read the story and enjoy. Remember to vote and leave feedback. Feedback is valued and always welcomed. Again thank you.

The Prom

It was a quarter till seven and Sierra's date, Jake Smythe, would be picking her up soon. Even though she had agreed to go to the prom with him, she had serious reservations. Unfortunately, it was prom night and she felt obligated to see it through. But honestly, she really wanted to be with Cameron.

Marge and Marvin summoned their kids to the living room so they could see how they looked before they left with their dates. Her brothers were dressed and ready to go pickup their dates. They both looked amazing in their black tuxedoes, completed with a pair of wing-tipped Stacy Adams. Sierra was stunning in her gown, her brothers and her parents were quickly telling her how breathtakingly beautiful she was. She basked in their praise and was thankful that she had such a supportive family.

Derrick walked over to his sister and hugged her. "Sierra," he told her, "You are a true beauty. Tell Jake that if he tries something, he's done."

She laughed and playfully pushed her brother away. "I'll be fine. You just keep a close eye on your date."

Darius came up and gave his sister a hug also, reminding her that he had her back.

Meanwhile, Jake Smythe, was riding to Sierra's house to pick her up in the limo. He had waited for months to get Sierra alone and tonight he'd get his chance. Even though, her brothers has essentially collared him and threatened him with bodily harm if something happened to their sister, he still was determined to have her tonight.

Hannah, who was also in the limo with her brother, watched him grin evilly as he seemed to daydream about something. She didn't know why he wanted to spend time with Sierra, personally she didn't like her. After her encounter with her earlier at the mall she wanted nothing to do with the girl. Even after her brother's had threatened him, Jake was more determined to take Sierra to the prom. She had an eerie feeling that Jake was up to something. She just hoped he didn't get himself hurt.

Earlier that day when Sierra came back from the mall, Marge felt like something was off. She went to Sierra to find out what was wrong. However, Sierra assured her that everything was fine. Although she hated lying to her mother, she didn't want to break her promise to her best friend.

Marge was aware of her daughter's ambivalence about accompanying Jake Smythe to the dance. She asked Sierra if she was really sure about going, but her daughter had told her it would all be fine. Marge didn't like the feelings of uncertainty that she felt, so she told the twins to keep a close eye on their sister. The boys assured her that they would.

Now Marge and Marvin stood in the foyer of their living room watching their son's leave to pick up their dates and waiting for their daughter's date to arrive. The couple felt a sense of foreboding, but hoped it would all work out. They were aware of the protectiveness the twins expressed towards their sister.

Sierra had gone back to her bedroom and sat on her bed nervously waiting for her date to arrive. She wasn't really excited about her date with Jake as much as she was wishing this date with him was over. She was concerned about her friend Deidre, and was wondering how she was doing.

Jake's car pulled up and he excitedly rushed to Sierra's front door. When he rang the doorbell, Marvin greeted him at the door.

Jake entered the house and exchanged pleasantries with her parents. As Sierra entered the room, Jake's chin dropped because she was more beautiful than ever.

"Sierra, you are beautiful," said Jake in awe, as he stared at her unabashedly.

Sierra blushed. She was happy that her date thought she was so pretty. Although her mom, dad, and brothers had told her the same thing, it felt different coming from someone who was not related to her. She politely returned the compliment and said, "You look very handsome yourself, Jake."

"We'd better get going. Hanna and Kevin are waiting in the limo and you know how my sister is," added Jake chuckling.

Marvin shook his hand and told him to his baby back home by two am.

Jake agreed and the two young people headed out of the door.

"Hmm, hello", Hanna greeted Sierra snidely when she climbed into the limo. "Tonight, you'll get to see how the other half lives. Don't let it go to your head. My brother just felt like slumming tonight," she sneered.

Sierra couldn't stand Hanna Smythe and immediately regretted her decisions this evening. She narrowed her eyes and silently reminded Hanna of the conversation that occurred between them earlier at the mall.

"I'm sure I'll have fun tonight. Thanks," Sierra replied and the she crossed her arms and sat back on her seat to try and enjoy her first ride in a limo.

Ten minutes later, the limo arrived at the gymnasium where the prom was being held. All four occupants exited the limo and went inside.

The gym was decorated in midnight blue and silver. There were disco balls that glittered and sparkled from the ceiling of the massive room. A local deejay was hired to play music and was stationed center stage. Several small set of tables and chairs surrounded the outer edge of the dance floor. A table full of refreshment and drinks were off to the side and there was a short line of people gathering snacks.

Sierra separated from Jake for a moment to walk around and see if Deidre or her brothers had arrived. While she was looking for them, she bumped into Cameron and his date, Sandra.

"Excuse me," Sierra said to the person she had accidentally walked into.

Cameron's heart slammed into his chest at the sound of her voice. It was the most melodious sound he had heard in ages. He turned around and was stunned at her beauty. For a brief second, he forgot he was at the dance with someone else. He wondered if she could hear the way his heart pounded in his chest. He simply stared and took in her beauty.

His date, Sandra, was not going to be ignored.

"You need to watch where you're walking," she told Sierra snidely. Then she hooked her arm into the crook of Cameron's arm and pulled him away from Sierra.

Sierra didn't respond because she was stunned to be standing so close to the man that she dreamed about for so long.

After Cam and Sandra walked away, Sierra saw Deidre sitting at table with Jason across the room. She quickly made her way to the table.

"Hey girl!" Deidre greeted her as she approached the table while the two girls hugged each other. Sierra even gave Jason a light hug. Jason left them alone for a moment to get some refreshments.

"How are you?" she inquired of her friend. Sierra placed her hand on top of Deidre's to let her know that no matter what, she was determined to stand by her.

Deidre replied and smiled, "I'm OK. Momma knows and she's OK. We'll be fine, now let's enjoy this dance," she said as she pulled her friend to the dance floor.

Jake was standing by the refreshment table with Kevin when Jason walked up. Kevin had just poured vodka in the punch and Jake was pouring a glass of the drink for Sierra. He knew that if she drank several cups of the punch, she would be too impaired to resist him. Jake looked across the room and saw Sierra sitting with her friend and smiled.

In the fall, at the homecoming game, Sierra caught Jake's eye. She was wearing a t-shirt with a pair of skinny jeans that hugged her ass like a second skin. He looked at her and wanted her. Turning on the charm, he played the role of a nice guy and tried to get her to go out with him. She refused each time he asked.

He overheard her and Deidre talking about the prom and realized that Sierra didn't have a date. He begged, pleaded, and even lied to get her to go with him. Even though she was reluctant at first, she finally agreed to go with him.

As a player and master manipulator, Jake knew how to convince people he was harmless, however, her brothers didn't buy it. They threatened him, so tonight was time to get even.

Sierra was a "good girl". The rumor was she was still a virgin and Jake wanted to be the one to prove or dispel that rumor. Once he shagged her, his reputation as a ladies man would be golden.

Jason walked up to the table to get something to drink and he felt uneasy. Kevin and Jake made him nervous, he felt something wasn't right. He decided not to get punch for Deidre, but take her bottled water instead. Reaching behind Jake he took two bottles of water out of the cooler.

Jake looked across the room and saw his date. He quickly picked up her cup of the spiked punch and took it to her.

"Here you go, sweetheart, drink up," he whispered in her ear.

Jason tried offering her some bottled water, but Sierra wanted the punch instead.

The kids stayed at the dance for about two hours. Derrick and Darius arrived and consumed quite a bit of punch. Darius spent most of his time drinking punch and keeping an eye on Deidre. He had a sneaky suspicion that something wasn't right.

As soon as Darius got an opportunity to talk to Deidre, he pounced. Jason left to get her a snack, so Darius joined her at the table.

"Hey, Dee. How have you been?" He asked nervously.

Deidre was nervous. After the encounter at her party, she didn't know how to react to him, but she didn't want to hurt Jason. It had been four weeks, and he never even tried to get in touch with her.

Looking around nervously, Deidre replied, "I'm fine, Darius. I've been busy. Where is your date, Darcy?"

"Darcy's dancing with Steve right now. Look, Sierra and you have been-"Darius started to state when Jason returned to the table.

"Hey Darius, what's going on?" Jason greeted his friend with a fist bump. Darius withdrew from Deidre to focus on her date.

Jason continued laughing, "I know you're not trying to steal my woman are you?"

Darius stood, "Your woman, when did this happen?" He asked glaring at Deidre.

"Tonight, isn't that right baby," Jason replied much to the chagrin of Deidre as he gave her a tight squeeze.

Deidre took one look and Darius face and she wanted to escape. "Jason, let's dance." She told her date.

She watched Darius as his date returned to his side as she joined her date on the dance floor.

Deidre looked up and Darius was still standing and watching her. I need to talk to him about the baby but I don't know how. She thought. She held on to Jason tighter and worry creased her brow. Darius saw her tighten her embrace around Jason and felt a stab of jealousy so pronounce shoot through him. He completely ignored Darcy and watched Deidre.

At this moment, he forgot about his promise to watch his sister as he took the time to watch her best friend.

Derrick, whose date bailed on him at the last minute, was feeling a little depressed. He started to go back home when he remembered that he had to look out for Sierra. He saw his sister talking to her friends and having a good time. So he wasn't particularly worried.

All of a sudden Mindy James and Kendra Nelly approached him. It was rumored that the two girls were sexual deviants and would engage in just about anything that caught their attention. Derrick immediately forgot about his sister for a moment and followed the two girls to the back of the gym.

Prom Night- The Attack

Hanna and Kevin decided to sneak out early and find some place to be alone.

Sandra dumped Cameron because even after offering to rock his world he kept watching Sierra and decided to find someone else that was down to party.

After drinking several glasses of punch, Sierra felt woozy.

"Jake, I need to go home," she said.

"OK, Sierra, let me say bye to my friends," Jake replied.

Jake walked away to speak with his friends. "Hey guy, it's on now." Jake boasted to his friends. They high-fived him as he walked out of the gym carrying the impaired young woman with him. They knew what he had planned.

Cameron, who was standing off in the shadows, so he could keep a closer eye on Sierra and her date, heard Jake's boast and became even more concerned.

Even though he couldn't stand her brothers, he decided to let them know something was up, but he could not find them. Derrick was being entertained Mindy and Sandra in a closet. Darius had moved to an inconspicuous location to better watch Deidre and her date.

After frantically searching for her brothers, Cameron gave up and wanted to make sure Sierra was alright. He looked around and did not see Jake or Sierra inside the gym.

His brain went on alert. Alarms sounded in his head and he knew she was in trouble. Where the fuck are they?He thought. Cameron rushed out of the gymnasium and into the parking lot.

Once Jake got outside the building he looked around to make sure no one followed them. He caught Sierra by the waist to lead her to where one of his friends had parked his car for him to use. He even had a camera to take pictures of her after to prove that he had his way with her.

Sierra was disoriented, but she realized that they were moving away from the front of the gym and the car that they came to the prom in. She started to struggle and push against Jake but he was too strong.

Her fear became more pronounced. Her heart began to pound loudly once she realized the peril she was in. Oh my God, what am I going to do? I've got to fight. I won't let him do this to me. she thought.

"No! Stop! Jake, no!" Sierra yelled as Jake was trying to force her to pleasure him.

She was felt scared, her heart pounded and she wondered Where are my brothers? They said they'd protect me. Where are they?

The amount of alcohol she had consumed made her lethargic and she could hardly lift her limbs to fight him off. This made her struggle harder.

"Shut up and do it, you little tease," growled Jake. "Tonight you're giving me what I want. So stop acting like you don't want this and suck it!" Jake said forcefully.

His heart beat accelerated. He was excited and more than ready to find his perverse pleasure with this girl. He was a goner now, convinced that Sierra was constantly teasing him, he just had to have her, knowing he'll get the shit beaten out of him by her twin brothers couldn't sway his need. The bitch thought she was so much better than him, he'd show her what he does with little teases like her. His dad was the mayor, no one could touch him. He wanted her and he was going to have her.

Sierra started to cry.

"You can't make me do this!" screamed Sierra as she shoved against him. "Let! Me! Go!" she yelled at to the top of her voice.

Jake grabbed her by her neck and tried to force her to her knees. He slapped her in the face when she didn't want go down on him, this causing her to fall on her back. He covered her body with his and grabbed the bodice of her dress and ripped it down the center. With her dress ripped, and her legs askew, Jake had a clear view of her barely-there underwear. Upon seeing this, Jake became extremely aroused and decided she would do more than take him in her mouth.

"Shut up, bitch. I'm going to make you a woman tonight," he growled in a low voice in her ear as he reached for his zipper.

Sierra, although terrified and unsteady from the amount of alcohol she was tricked into consuming, fought back and kneed him in the groin. However, her feeble attempt in freeing herself did not have the desired effect.

This retaliation made Jake even angrier. Jake grabbed her neck and began to choke her until she almost passed out.

She scratched and clawed at his hands.

Finally, he let her go long enough to unfasten his pants so he could continue his assault. Jake was so focused on his target that he did not see the tall dark figure that was approaching them from around the corner.

When Cameron made it to the center of the parking lot, he heard Sierra scream. His heart froze in his chest. He immediately turned in the direction the scream came from and took off running. Cameron just knew Sierra was in trouble. When he saw Sierra fall in the parking lot and Jake dive on top of her, he saw red. His heart stopped and he knew he had to get her out of Jake's clutches.

How dare the creep put his hands on her. That girl means more to me than my own life! Cameron thought furiously. He was so angry that steam rose from the crown of his head. He took off running full speed to where the assault was taking place.

Sierra didn't know what to do. She was losing consciousness but she had to keep fighting. She was sobbing and screaming as loudly and fighting as hard as she could. When she tried to scream, Jake covered her mouth with his hand.

Suddenly she was able to breathe again, the weight of Jake lifted off of her. She didn't know what was happening; all she could hear were the faint noises of someone getting hit repeatedly.

Cameron grabbed Jake by the back of his neck and proceeded to beat him down. He glanced briefly at Sierra when he first snatched him up and that was all he needed to see to fuel his anger. He punched him repeatedly and when he fell to the ground proceeded to stomped and kicked him. He beat Jake until he was not moving and unconscious.

Cameron quickly rushed to Sierra's side.

She looked up and saw Cameron. She was safe. She passed out.

"Sierra!" Cameron yelled and he gently shook her, trying to get her to open her eyes. He looked at her face. She was battered and bruised. There were ligature marks around her neck. Her clothes were torn.

I should have killed that bastard. he thought. "I'll never let him near you again, baby," he whispered to Sierra as he held her close. He then removed his jacket to cover her and then tried to call for help.

Cameron began to scream for help at the top of his lungs. No one heard him. He reached in his pocket for his phone but the battery was dead. He did not want to leave Sierra lying in the parking lot. So, he lifted her up in his arms and carried her back into the gym.

"Help, we need an ambulance. Someone, please, hurry she's hurt," Cameron shouted as he ran into the front entrance of the gym. Sierra was still unconscious and not moving. Cameron sobbed loudly and kept screaming for help.

Ms. Lee heard the loud commotion and rushed to the front. She could not believe what she saw. Cameron was carrying a girl who appeared to have been assaulted.

"Someone call the police and get an ambulance here!" she yelled as she rushed toward the quivering couple. "What happened?" Ms. Lee asked Cameron.

Before he could answer, Sierra woke up and began to fight. "Sierra, calm down," he implored, but she was too confused and thought she was being held captive by Jake. She bit, clawed, and scratched at Cameron.

"Let go of me!" she screamed.

Cameron tried to calm her down, but she was viciously attacking him and he had a hard time restraining her. Ms. Lee ran over to the couple to try and help Cameron calm Sierra down.

Ms. Lee screamed for security.

Darius was standing at the side of the gym staring at Deidre. He was trying to decide how long he would let her keep talking to Jason before he brought an end to the foolishness.

Derrick was just returning from the back of the gym with Mindy and Sandra.

"Darius, Derrick!" someone yelled from across the gym, "Someone attacked Sierra! Dude, she's hurt bad!"

Darius and Derrick rushed to the front of the gym. They were horrified by the sight they saw when they reached the front. Darius snapped. "What the fuck did you try to do to my sister?" Darius yelled at Cameron as he approached him angrily. His eyes were dark, black as night, and you could tell he was out of control.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers