All Comments on 'Shadows of Resentment Ch. 03'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
lovely chapter

what a great romantic tale looking forward to reading more

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 12 years ago

Hopefully Cameron and Sierra will finally start the relationship that they truely wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
are we ever going to

Find out what happened that broke the boys friendship apart in the first place ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wasting my time

Darius is a murder sheet waiting to happen why is he not in jail? He did try to murder Cameron and would at the very least be charged with assault or attempted manslaughter he did afterall beat Cameron so bad that he was unconscious for days with servere head trauma. When are we going to learn what the twins did that destroyed their friendship with Cameron or have forgotten about that?

Is there any chance that you can make the next chapter the last as you have filled this story with unlikable assholes.

Please don't take what I've wrote as an attack on you or your skill as a writer because although I'd don't like the characters doesn't mean that I don't like or appreciate you writting which is very good I just think that you're wasted on this story.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
You don't come within a hair of beating someone to death and then just say, "Oops, sorry."

Why didn't Darius go to jail? Even if Cameron had tried to rape his sister(which makes no sense since he was carrying her back to the gym and yelling for someone to call 911) you don't get to kill the attacker. There were a gym full of witnesses, so it makes no sense that he wasn't arraigned for felony assault.

There's too many holes in the story. Why did Sierra not remember who attacked her? She had no serious injury. Why did Jasmine say Darius had guts to come see her daughter? He didn't know she was pregnant and hadn't said a word to her after sleeping with her. Darius is a hot head and a criminal. Why would Jasmine leave him alone with her daughter? Darius is portrayed as a violent, unthinking thug. Why would the author make him the center of all the action in the story? He's not a romantic character. Cameron is but, except for taking care of Jake, he's so mild that he doesn't even leave a trace up to now. He dates a really hot girl for 3 months and doesn't even kiss her? That's just not possible. If he's so enamored of Sierra he'd either not date her best friend or give up on the idea of Sierra and date Deirdre for real.

NavauraNavauraalmost 12 years ago

The only thing I have to say is somethings don't need to be written to be understood. Where are your thinking caps people. Darius saw red when he saw that his sister was attacked. Apparently he didn't hear Cameron's yell for someone to call nine one one. Think about it. How good can you hear over loud music blaring? They were at the prom for crying out loud, Another thing The explaination for Darius not going to jail can be easily resolved if it's done right. Cameron's not out of the hospital yet to defend himself or to decide if he's even going to press charges. Also, Darius guessed that she was pregnant but wasn't sure whether or not his suspicions were true. He loved Deidre but did not recognize what it was he was feeling. Darius is not a horrible guy, he just seems to not be able to control his anger, which he needs to learn to do. He also is a decent guy for his response to confirming her pregnancy and trying to do right by her. So, all of these inconsistencies are just little tidbits that need to be filled out more. That's all. So chill out people and enjoy a good story that's entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
THE TRUTH FINALLY COMES OUT!

I am happy the truth has finally come out on everything,! Hopefully,Cam will forgive Darrius, and they can mend the friendship and Sierra can start dating Cam! Happy family!!!

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago

I just can't stop reading....no time for real comments,sorry but chapter 4 is waiting for me....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Way to perpetuate the stereotypes

More Black youths with promising futures just throw it down the drain and become teen parents. Of all of the fantasies to be told, you wanted 16 and pregnant? I think I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ Anonymous 10/09/12

It is a reality of life and I know you are not insinuating that teen pregnancies are a 'black condition'.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 10 years ago
Interesting perspectives on teen pregnancy... a BLACK thing?

Teen pregnancies have always been an issue in any society. History speaks to it and

shame about it started evaporating well over thirty years ago. It was a black thing until Miss Susie's daughters and celebrity women started being in the public eye about being single mothers. Remember the show Murphy Brown? When she became a single mother and Dan Quayle made a comment everyone got their knickers in a twist. The shift in perception that it's ok has shifted remarkably fast and NOW it ain't no big deal. Right.....? Bullshit it all comes down to eco101. If you got the money to do it...... no problem. Poor black girls sucking on the public teat was an issue then and still is contrary to whatever the FUCK anyone says!!!

Also the character Deidre is eighteen...a grown ass woman to quote her in the story. She really wasn't and this was shown when she told her mother she forgot to take her pills as she cried like a little girl.

As my grandmere used to say when a child act as a child cuz nobody loves you when you grown.

StMaartenFreakStMaartenFreakover 10 years ago

it wouldve been more interesting if she had an abortion. Ugh i hate how some authors tend to bring pregnancy into their stories especially when its early in the series. It makes it get boring and old really quick. And also who the hell cares about Darius and Deidre?? Could you have focused more on Cameron and Sierra than those two idiots?? I've decided that this series isnt for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?!

Idk about teen pregnancy being a 'black thing' because it's not just that community, but everyone in the world, so don't make it all one sided. That type of assumption tends to rub people the wrong way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES