All Comments on 'Shady Oak'

by Stringar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Super, great warmth

Really enjoyed your way of telling the story. I wonder if it might not be from a true experience. Very Good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A wonderful, sexy story

I'm really torn. This is a wonderful story for the mature section, yet it's also a great Romance story as well. I'm putting this one in my favorite story file for many delightful rereadings!

Thanks ever so much!

Kydreamer

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
A sweet, sweet tale

And yes, parts of the tale definitely had a ring of authenticity. I could just see a manly man reading a romance to find out what makes his lady-love tick. Touching!

M. MillswanM. Millswanover 19 years ago
Beautiful Sentiment

I could feel the love even as much as the passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well done...

I have to agree with the comments previous, this truly was both a romance story, as well as a very passionate sensual one. The sexuality was perfectly molded into a story of this type. The discovery of his ladies passions, desires...the fact he took the time to discover what it was she liked...(more importantly who she was) was well developed. Again..amorous to be sure, sultry and sexy yes...but perfectly done with just the right mix of spices and naughtyness to make it exciting as hell to read!

Thank you!

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
That was so sweet?

and hot!

You did an excellent job of defining the characters and how they were drawn to each other.

And a very nice job describing the settings that the action took place in.

Well done.

sacksackover 19 years ago
fantastic mixture of sex and non-sex....

the details of the story were exquisite, with good background and sufficient eroticism to balance the story out. Thanks for giving Lit. this truly wonderful tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous